TIME Magazine Names Hillary Clinton’s ‘What Happened’ Top Non-Fiction Book of 2017

>Time magazine released a list of 2017's best non-fiction books Tuesday, and the winning author is the candidate who finished second in the presidential election.

>Hillary Clinton's election memoir What Happened grabbed Time‘s No. 1 spot.

>The blurb accompanying the book's position on the list reads, "Clinton offers one answer to the question that rang collectively from more than half the country on Nov. 9, 2016. The writing is frank, reflective and a piece of modern history."

freebeacon.com/culture/time-magazine-lists-hillary-clintons-what-happened-as-top-non-fiction-book-of-2017/

I wonder how many copies the Clinton foundation and the DNC bought

At least she won something. I'm sure that will make her sleep better at night

Best nonfiction book of the year was Mount of Congregation, by a long shot.

>Non-fiction
That's a bit of a stretch

Is that measuring it by sales or what?

TAOTD came out in 1987. OP performs oral sex on men as a man as usual.

How do you even defend hillary this long after she has nothing to offer you as a news source and is about to be charged with conspiracy against the united states? That HAS to be bad for business! Or is time magazine genuinely unaware that hillary is guilty? I just dont understand what these editors are thinking in long term survival of their brand.

kek

Dammit it was the easiest joke.

So...Hillary's book detailing one of the worst political failures of all time(her own) and trying to explain how she lost despite literally everything being fixed in her favor(the media, the debates being rigged by giving her the questions early, the open blackballing of Bernie Sanders, the collusion within the DNC to push her as their candidate, etc) sells well, and you're chalking that up as a "win"?

It should have won best fiction instead.

Well done britbro!

>Non-Fiction
kek

With Google helping out, I wonder how the sales of Crippled America compare ...

>tfw remembering that I have an autographed copy

Wew lad. Build the wall and die already Donald so I can sell this shit.

>What Happened

What happened is you ran the dirtiest campaign in this countries history, spending literally a billion dollars, having thousands of hours of free attack ads because your party owns the media. Have movies, tv shows and even broadway plays to push your narrative. Have almost every major newspaper endorse you and yet STILL you lose to a loudmouth reality tv show star

Honestly that book should be called The Biggest Loser

lol he did do a very similar pose for the cover

Bitch better be selling some books. I don't care if she has to sell that ass.
t. Soros

>a piece of modern history

Fucking gas these people already.

>Have almost every major newspaper endorse you

Are the people in media shilling this book stupid or paid?
she says that the lesson george orwells 1984 is to trust your government and press

Now how many of those books that were sold people actually read them. Or are there faggots that are just buying copies of them to make it look good on the sales part.

>Have a person in your pocket at almost every major newspaper that endorses you

ftfy friend!

>Book sales.
Wash that dirty money, Hillary.

I can't believe they published her book. Please read an excerpt from pic related fora hearty kek

Fuck me! Is that legit?

You're just gonna have to buy the book and r8 it m8

>non fiction

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This has to be the same guy that made the Zucc texts. Its funny as shit. he should do more.