Ebegging

Any of you got the Jazz & Jesse #17?
>I googled, there was previous thread about this here on Sup Forums, but no link came to that.

bump

Somebody please post it
I need a /comfy/ podcast

I know $10 is like a years pay in your homeland..but come the fuck on

Mutt please

So you think calling me a mutt will get you the mp3?

Don't be a nigger and pay for it like the rest of us. No gibbs here, user.

Unironically yes

It is 1 hour for average job, 2-4 hours of shit tier job wage, but I don't have a job, if I would have a job, probably would not have 2 hours listening to them (next to 2+ hour FTN, & 3x2+ hours DS a week). Operating on donations is superior to paywall concept anyways.

Well unironically kill yourself you fucking poorfag

Of course if any of this was true you would be able to spend $10/month on entertainment..

Why are Europeans so fucking poor?

>Operating on donations is superior to paywall concept anyways.

That would be true if people actually donated. Even white people don't donate often enough to make it an effective business model.

Also I slightly recant my earlier statement about you being a nigger -- I didn't recognize the flag at first. I get currency exchange rates and all that, it's probably a decent amount of money.

Maybe they should do something about that?

$10 is literally a years pay...

As I said, I don't have a job, if I had a job, I could pay, but probably would not have the time to listen.

As for why eastern europeans being poor, is because we were fronline WW2, countries bombed to the ground, lost WW2, got annexed by (((soviets))) for 50 years, jews (((privatised))) the little remaining national wealth on their way out, got tricked into the (((EU))), being suffocated by regulations that our small companies can't compete with, then the best of us left to work in western Europe.

I don't think that there should be regional paywall price differences (if the paywall stays), since the main audience is US citizens anyways.

>I don't think that there should be regional paywall price differences (if the paywall stays), since the main audience is US citizens anyways.

While I generally agree, it is unfortunate that it could be prohibitively expensive for some folks that want to listen, and spread the good word.

I don't feel comfortable making their paywall content free because I feel very strongly in their message, and I don't like stealing from good folks. If this was a (((Hollywood))) production I'd have no issues. Sorry, user.

You and your country are poor because you don't work. Get off your ass. There are no place for neets in our movement

Good boy, don't give out their pay wall stuff. Most likely Mr. Bulgaria is a buzzfeed reporter anyways

>If this was a (((Hollywood))) production I'd have no issues.
That is literally most of young eastern europeans do at their free time. Wages are shit, can't really do anything entertaining outdoors, so just buy semi decent computer, and pirate everything from OS to games to movies, we have all the (((content))) for free, that americans pay netflix or steam for. One thing, that our internet is way faster & cheaper than the US, that $10 is my monthly internet cost, which is unlimited 200mb/s connection. I have several Tb traffic monthly for all the stuff I download. Too bad it's mostly pozzed (((Hollywood))) shit.

Its Hungary dude, just move your pointer above the flag, literally write it out that fucking easy.

Please guys I need my racist podcasts I want to hear people say what I'm thinking.

Whatever slav shit is slav shit

Come on guys, help a poor fag out I don't even eat fast food to save money.

Hungarians are not slavs, we are finno-ugric people. 5 out of the 7 neighbouring countries are slavs though.

living in the country I love being able to wake up and scream this off my back deck without blm bothering me