Why women cheat — and what their husbands can do to prevent it

The first thing is understanding.

businessinsider.com/how-men-drive-women-cheat-can-prevent-husbands-wives-2016-2?utm_content=buffer8514c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi&r=US&IR=T&IR=T

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/businessinsider.com/how-men-drive-women-cheat-can-prevent-husbands-wives-2016-2?utm_content=buffer8514c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi&r=US&IR=T&IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the archive
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/how-men-drive-women-cheat-can-prevent-husbands-wives-2016-2?utm_content=buffer8514c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi&r=US&IR=T&IR=T

since thats prob garbage

>Why women cheat
Because they are whores

>What you can do to prevent it
Nothing. Just find yourself another whore

>Nordic double jew counter shitposters win

>If you cheat it's because you're a sick fucking pervert, there's no excuse and you need to own up to that
>if women cheat it's also your fault btw :^)

>This advice is garbage if the woman in question is a roastie or slut.

This poster was confirmed as a woman. still trying to get you to give a shit about them was the first red flag and the very first point that user had. obvious enough.

This is shit Sup Forums already knew they just couldn't use this information so some bitch decided to be captain obvious to get (you's) and act like Sup Forums's resentment of women wasn't well placed or justified at all.

She completely contradicts herself when she says that women mold to their mens ideas when she literally then says that men have power and you have to do things to change her. Meaning that she doesn't change on her own. Proving exactly that she was a woman because she demanded that the man be the one who initiates everything.

>inb4 the point of the entire fucking post was to prove that she was a woman simply because thats exactly what the woman wants nowadays, for the fucking man to do EVERYTHING and even then she will be dissatisfied.

I love how this bitch though that she was oracle.

What's with the increase in MGTOW shilling lately.

I hate MGTOW 2bh.

Its defeatism disguised as pragmatism and thats why many on Sup Forums think its a jewish ruse.

Its a natural reaction to feminism but it has a huge problem of feeding right back into feminism by giving the pussy so much power that you check out of civilization. You literally tap out of the pussy because you can't control it.

>woman is "emotionally or sexually dissatisfied"
Read: She wants to whore herself out and is sad that she is not allowed to.
>what men can do to prevent it
Read: How men can change their behavior in an attempt to make their wives less of a whore.

Maybe one should ask how women can change to stop being such whores? No matter what horrible disgusting thing women do, it's always the fault of men and they should somehow change, it's never the women that are held responsible for their actions, and nobody demands they change their behavior.
So fucking tired of this shit.

If you have to beg them not to Cheat, they aren’t marriage material

how do you misinterpret something so badly?

I dunno man, even if it is a woman, this all seems pretty on-point. All the most stable Christian marriages I've ever seen are like this, and the most productively creative girl I've ever met has a boyfriend who is checking all these boxes.

Even if the simple point is just that women need validation to be happy, and further that one can color that validation subtly to steer them, the anecdotal reality I've witnessed seems to reflect this.

This. Never become emotionally or physically attached to a whore. Just cut your losses and move on.

Tell me that abstaining from the system to have it collapse into an irreparable state because the system appears to be so far gone that you literally quit because you cannot control women, and ironically believe men are superior.

Tell me that isn't defeatism. Its feeding right back into your excuse of leaving in the first place, making the situation progressively worse.

What part of

>This advice is garbage if the woman in question is a roastie or slut.

>Majority of western women are thus

did you not understand. I didn't fucking say that the post was wrong. The user was confirmed as a roastie and was looking for attention by regurgitating shit Sup Forums already knew. Did you even read what i said?

>Its defeatism disguised as pragmatism and thats why many on Sup Forums think its a jewish ruse.
Actually he nailed it with this line.

>and what men can do to prevent it

Drop her off in the middle of Iraq with no clothes on.

>what men can do to prevent it
just cut your losses and move on. You can't fix a whore.

At first I was pretty sceptic (mostly due to negative words used) but this advice is good. It affims Love as the basis of everything positive in life, and the need to work on one's Self to improve in every facet.

My brother in law beats my sister often and she doesn't step out of line or cheat on him. So seems that works.

>initial reaction to reading your post "Meh maybe he didn't know this yet"
>Upon finishing your post pic related

user that was written by a woman, you can tell.

>Drop her off in the middle of Iraq with no clothes on.
so she gets raped by american soldiers?

I didnt know tho that women want to be appreciated

That's probably the weakest argument ever, and you can't even argue against it.
>self improvement
>respect of self and other
>fulfilling of your spiritual role

That's what the post talks about. You can do all that by realizing the Truth of your own spirit and focusing on it by removing all blockages and cleaning your mind of filth to fill it with love. That is the only way to go. For starters, you should clean that ego of yours that subconsciously hates women, and that one is rooted in your insecurity. Self-love is the key for this phase.

You gotta be the Chad's Chad

So in the end , I wont ever know what a bitch want...sad

Gypsy posting.

Why women cheat.

>The first thing is understanding.

Old anecdote:

There was Husband shop set up:
The rule was follows - six floors, every floor must be visited once only, you can only either choose the husband here, or go up.

So one cunt goes there:
On first floor she sees the sign "Men who have work". She goes up without second though.
On second floor she sees the sign "Men who have work and love kids". Intrigued, she goes up anyways.
On third floor she sees "Men who have work, love kids and are hot". She is surprised, however decides to go up.
On fourth floor she sees "Men who have work, love kids, are hot and can help with houseworking". She really wants to stay there, but go higher.
On fifth floor, there are men with a work, loving kids,hot, helping with housework and very romantic. She is smitten, really wants to stay there, but forces herself on next floor out of curiosity.
On sixth floor there is a sign: Hello, you're 56782-th woman on sixth floor. There is no men. We have set up this floor to prove that you can't please a woman. Thank you for participation and get out!

Next week there was similar shop set up for men, that sold brides.
First floor had women who love having sex.
Second floor had rich women who love having sex.
Nobody even found out what was in the third floor.

Then why does it seem accurate and useful??

Come on, your ego can do better than ad hominem. Props for not elaborating in swearwords, but be careful of that phase if it comes. Search your feelings, you know what was said is true.

Now to find a woman that responds well to Love and does not have her own limitations - well, that is a daunting but worthy task. Of course all self development stuff applies to women as well, so drop that alcohol, cigarette and half naked instagram posts.

2 reasons and 2 reasons only:
>the guy ignores the red flags that she’s a whore/slut/crazy/etc and marries the girl anyway
>the guy has no balls
If you pick a decent (not even necessarily great) girl and then act like the man in the relationship then you will have no problems

jesus you ppl are pathetic

>39% of women have admitted to physically cheating in their marriage.
Umm...source?! Yeah, that's what I thought.

But why go through all that crapload of work just to use some pussy?

Holy shit that face
>you will never he this attractive