Flip Flapping

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480617882187.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still getting goosebumps from this scene.

Thinking about Yayaka makes me really sad.

She doesn't deserve any of the crap she gets.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480617882187.webm
RIP best girl.

Yayaka is for tender loving.

>tfw all she ever wanted was the cockona

Here's what I don't understand: Flip Flappers is an original anime with no prior "adaptations" (i.e. no manga/LN/drama CD/etc.) to promote the show, and the show itself has little-to-no merchandise. Plus, from what I've read here and elsewhere, it's getting little-to-no advertising in Japan. Why is that so? Is it difficult to have made at least some merchandise for the show? Was it difficult to not have at least a manga adaptation/spin-off before the show started, in order to promote it? Given that it's assured of beind a rather big sales flop you would have expected at least some kind of merchandise stream to offset losses.

What the FUCK is a flip fapper?

I think FF is the first time 3hz gets to make an original that they really want to make and they intend to make this their signature work so they didn't really plan for commercial success instead they focus on making something really good.

Sora no Method was an original too but it was not their original concept and its script fucking sucks.

DELETE THIS second best girl is going to live

why does Yayaka buy underwear to match her hair? Is she autistic? It would explain the feline behaviour.

what the FUCK is a flip fapper?

She beat the shit out of Cocona. Of course she deserved it.

F

>feline
You want me to fap again, don't you?

Music used in that scene was perfect.

Defend this girl.

>tfw born into a cult

I believe she will save the Yayaka.

She's my girlfriend.

Like so much in this show it's not a particular good song in itself, just a typical epic sounding song, but how it flows with the action is just so well executed.

Seems more like she was an orphan/runaway someone who had no place to live and was too young to understand exactly what joining such a cult would mean. i wonder if this will be explained or left to interpretation, i don't mind either way though.

Ce qui la BAISE est un flip fapper?

Is this glass chamber one of her abilities or something specific to this PI?

>Hidaka complains about old models
>Sayuri starts being nice to him
Does Sayuri also prefer "new models", if you know what she means?

Yes, she likes younger girls.

It's hard to tell whose PI this is, you might think it's Yayakas, but maybe Cocona is also influencing it. This PI is about seperating the people, but who influences this? Who created these memories? Yayaka was unconcerned about her childhood memories getting destroyed and didn't seem to react when they appeared in the first place.

I mean the execution of the total package is always what's most important. The only thing I thing I think this show does perfectly is the main characters but even the parts that aren't perfect play together in such a way to create an amazing final product.

I want to hug Yayaka.

Would you be happy when they get killed?

We all want things we can't have user

Yes, but I don't think they will.

No, I'll miss Yuyu's ass.

I'd much rather if they got punished and then befriended, but killed is good too.

If FF holds strong to the end, it'll be a really strong item on everyone's resume.

What about you, Ya-Jack-a? What's it going to be? Loyalty to your organization, or loyalty to me? Your kkk, or your waifu? The mission, or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit, or your personal feelings?

I want to gently fuck Yayaka until she forgets Cocona.

Yeah, that sounds consistent with her "I need a place to live" dilemma.

>Cocona's camisole is slightly transparent
I should not be feeling these feelings.

Not really. They're most likely pawns themselves.
I won't mind seeing them get defeated. Followed by a paradigm shift which makes their efforts meaningless.

>The only thing I thing I think this show does perfectly is the main characters but even the parts that aren't perfect play together in such a way to create an amazing final product
Yes, so far the story is nothing great, but the characters itself and their interaction made it so worthwhile. The sum of its part made for a great emotional fight scene, this scene wouldn't have been so great if we wouldn't have seen Yayakas development, even the small glimpses of her backstory were enough to create something emotional.

Fucking Flips

>If FF holds strong to the end, it'll be a really strong item on everyone's resume.

Banking on that so we can starting beating other people's minds who outright missed out on this

I want to see them in despair, maybe with one of them dying and the other one at a loss of what to do. I don't want them to die though.

This is probably my favorite anime scene in years.

Not just of a single person, speaking of PI mechanics, this PI is based on Yayaka and her personal relationship with Cocona. The visual design is clearly what Yayaka is most used to in the KKK environment so there is that.

PIs so far can always be interpreted in the context of the plot. The defensive trap though specifically reacts to Cocona's feeling. My theory is that this defensive trap represents Yayaka's desire to retain Cocona at her side and prevent Cocona from getting to Papika. When Cocona cared more about Papika and ignored Yayaka the trap was broken. The glass chamber is also a PI construct of Yayaka's memory because I don't think Yayaka has ever had any environmental abilities. The way the memories getting destroyed may just be Yayaka getting too carried away and obsessed with the job (and she will regret it).

I'm late and all but I must say.
There was this.

>he watches the anime instead or reading the manga

Long cat is loooong.

THIS.

AND THEN FUCKING THIS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.
IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS.
I was so happy it was weekend and then it all returns to nothing.
How were the reactions in the earlier threads?

>manga spin-offs of original anime

Everyone has "HOLY SHIT"ing at just about everything.

All in all, this episode was fucking great.

Cats are stretchy. They have cushions of fluid between their vertebrae that can expand and contract . It's an adaptation to make them more stealthy.

My cat can look almost that long.

>When Cocona cared more about Papika and ignored Yayaka the trap was broken
Yeah, makes sense. Though it still irritates me a bit that it's Cocona reacting to Yayakas memories appearing instead of Yayaka. But maybe this is just her inner conflict.

"yayacucks btfo" basically

By the way, this fight was masterfully executed with that whole fucking theme and that fucking fight dome I get boners just thinking about it.
Having both a psychological and an actual fight against your childhood friend while memories flash in the background sounds so fucking good. It gets me going. I live for storytelling moments like these.

Great indeed. This is probably my favorite episode this far.
Even the PI was nice. It was a "stay locked until you solve your problems with that other person" PI, and its theme is so simple and effective. Oh my god, this fucking episode.

It hurts somewhat.

This majestic classic scene is of such brilliance. Are there any scenes in anime history that can compare to it?

>It gets me going. I live for storytelling moments like these
This is when anime can really shine.

Of course. I can't think of any specific one right now, but I'm sure I've felt like this something like half-dozen times before.

Friendly reminder that Director liked this pic.

Where can I get a loli Yayaka?

>went to bed and forgot to turn off my Pure Illusion
>woke up covered in flipflappers

Doesn't the director like almost any picture you send him on twitter?

I wish I knew.

No way Yuyu is amazing.

You have to make them yourself.

Which means touching (eugh) women.

>implying

Cocona is a lucky girl.

I'm extremely excited from the scenes of the last episode but I can't get a literal boner for them and not being able to just discard this excitement away is making me very distressed.

Join the KKK and get a free one as a bonus gift.

Hey!

I want to know something, can you guys help me out?

what the FUCK is a flip fapper???

Something that flops everywhere but here.

I think it's notable how subtly imaginative everything is. The way PI looks like Asclepius HQ to hint at it being Yayaka's. The inside of the room being room-like but the outside being an amorphous yarn-ball thing. The flowers in the vase in the school nurse's office being the same as the ones Cocona and Yayaka were hiding behind in the flashback.

>Press F to pay respects

As expected from flipflopfags.

The worst case scenario for the next episode is the other Bu voice we heard was Yayaka and she's now a robot.

She won't actually die, that would be the definition of anti-climactic and this series is intentionally being climactic by leaving the real plot to the very end.
They're probably going to be rehabilitated like the sociopath kids + Anemone in E7. Just having two 12-year-olds die because of the way they were born and raised makes for a bad series.

Probably, we don't know how they were made.

If Yayaka's backstory is already so fucked up, it's too hard to imagine what is there for Papika.

I'm going to give my daughter a stupid haircut and terrible diet and no one can stop me.

ENOUGH WITH THIS MEME

EVERY FEW HOURS IN THESE THREADS I FUCKING SEE YOU UNFUNNY FAGGOTS START TO SPAM SHIT ABOUT "what the FUCK is a flip flapper?" AND IT'S SERIOUSLY NOT FUCKING FUNNY

>>>/reddit/

>Next episode is the mythical episode 10
I'm fucking ready. Bring it on, Flip Flappers.
Just fuck my shit up. Make me cry or get out.

Been reporting it every time

I refuse to acknowledge that there are women here. They're all in YOI threads or talking about celebrities on Facebook.

or having lives

The other voice was Uexkull you dumb fuck, I hate this dumb meme that's being pushed now

>wake up this morning
>STILL no Papika there to go on wacky adventures with
Why?

nice trips

also the meme is "flip fapper," not "flip flapper," you baka

Add Sup Forums and /tumblr/ to your bppgeyman list.

Don't you think it's just a *little bit* odd that it was Hidaka carrying her into the operation room?

I'm not even watching YoI.

>yfw she's Dr. Salt's artificial human weapon / PI scout whose memories are erased whenever her partner dies, or whenever previous memories resurface and interfere with her performance.

Get a load of this guy.

>tfw flifla wont be the next madoka
>tfw no milking of the IP with movie trilogy and sequel series
>tfw no more flifla ever in 3 weeks
hold me

It's not like they have any other doctors

When does this show finish airing? I wanna marathon it.

Smile status: blown to smithereens

Reminded me of this.

You have 4 weeks.

iunno I think it's kind of funny

nice digits

if you're creative enough with restraints and are an impeccable shot you can make your own yayaka without touching a woman. you just don't want it enough.