Yuri!!! on Ice

How do you reconcile with never having a relationship that's as warm and sweet like Victor and Yuuri's

But user, what if i do have such a relationship right now?

Enjoying theirs is enough.

>implying

THIS

Reminder that Yuri on Ice is set in an idealized version of our world where gay marriage is legal everywhere and an ending where Victor and Yuuri get happily married is a distinct possibility.

They're also going to Spain where it is legal

I actually might someday soon

I hope it's with a man. As a guy that goes both ways I can confirm that there is no love that is as pure and strong as the love between two men.

How about love between two women?

I really hate Tumblr

Congratulations!

also giving Makkachin a flavour with chocolate really was asking for him to be kill

There's no love between two women that is pure and strong. Why are lesbians so brutal between themselves?

Not even close.

Yuuri's cute but Chris is horrendous.

Indeed it is

>tfw no money to dress as well as victor does

i want to cop everything in his winter wardrobe i s2g

Why is tumblr art so distinctive and shitty? I don't think I've ever seen anything from tumblr that looked appealing.

I woudn't care, but I hate how many artists on tumblr make Yuuri's skin much darker. I'm tired to see pictures and asking myself is this supposed to be Phichit or Yuuri.

Every jap is okinawan, didn't you know? Yuuri stays inside skating all day but he still gets a tan.

tumblr sfm is good

I want to receive a footjob from Phichit!

>go skating today
>1 hour in the session some victor cosplayer strolls in

>become skating buddies

Damn, YOI threads are unhealthy. But I keep coming because I have unhealthy crush for Viktor. Damn, such nice character design. Why best boys always grey haired

I think Yuri on Ice is the truest healing anime. It's not empty like SoL, and you follow a young adult rather than a mopey teenager as he improves his skills in what he loves with the aid of his idol/boyfriend. Even with arguments, they're grounded and real. Every episode makes me feel happy after watching.

Sure thing.

>Bald as the groom
How funny, user

>Not Born To Make Histortea

Is there a Uniqlo in your area? They have vaguely European/j-style stuff for cheap

This is one thing I would actually want if it was cute girls instead no homo.

It's so comfy, I don't want it to end.

As a child of a lesbian couple, no.

How far do you think they're going to let their relationship progress on-screen? A proper kiss? An "I love you" moment? An implied sex scene?

I think we'll get a proper kiss and proper declarations. Despite Chris jizzing on ice twice, I don't think an implied sex scene would work.

Narratively, it would make sense if they had sex and Yuri performed a perfect Eros the next day.

>Yuri Katsu-tea
>Yuri Plisets-tea
>Christoph Giaccomet-tea
>Victor Tea-kiforov

>Yuuri blushing and holding the bouquet
I see no mistakes.

Reminder.

I expect a proper kiss. I also expect them to sleep in the same bed because it's something Victor wanted to do. Maybe he will offer to stay by his side and sleep with him if Yuuri has a nightmare or another anxiety attack.
I think Yuuri will replace the kiss in his Eros performance with finger licking.

Absolutely nothing. It will continue to focus on skating and thats it. The gay will never be spoken of only implied and by god we will eat it up and rage for months.

I'd rage if them having sex was played off as Viktor simply just trying to make Yuuri the best skater and not, you know, THEM ACTUALLY FUCKING HAVING SEX.

>replace kiss in eros
Or he'll slap his own ass.
Please no more eros, I hate that fucking song now.

Not far enough. Nothing as explicit as a proposal or an confession or an undeniable on screen kiss.

>spoiler
he's the mc and this is his final performance so

Posting God tier ship art. Look what our favorite draw user drew us. JJYuri is officially BTFO.

>Eros
>Chris free program

It just hit me that there's two songs with Latino vibes and the final is in Barcelona.

I want to kiss our drawfriend for drawing that. God fucking bless.

>an undeniable on screen kiss

Do people still deny that they kissed

I don't like JJFairy but until Bike and Fairy get good canon interaction I can say they're BTFO yet.

Bike might end up a loner or even JJ's friend.

Maybe I shouldn't have dropped the show. I'm missing all the good stuff.

*can't

I'm looking forwards to Otabek so much it's kind of silly. I just am anticipating there being like adoring Kazakhs and Kazakh scenery and Otabek being like "I'm carrying the hopes of my nation!"

Maybe it's the novelty of having modern central asian states appear in anime, but it's also because Otabek is a cute man and good patriot.

Won't happen because his appeal of Eros is that is innocent rather than mature (like Chris).

I'm more worried about S2 and what it will be about than how gay this season will get.

>dropping AOTY
For what purpose. Your time isn't worth that much.

I feel his final should be Yuri On Ice since that one has a deeper meaning and connection to Victor.
Please.
Please MAPPA.

Hahaha, you done fucked up

Raw watchers, does Yuuri have any kind of Kyushu accent?

It's not too late. Catch up and enjoy the last three episodes with us, user!

He skates both.

One of the themes in this show is about Yuuri's sexual awakening.

They're a miracle worker. If you're still here user, will you draw OtaFairy back hugs? Or Yuri posing on Otabek's bike. Also can you repost the bike boner pic and the helmet pic, those are the only two by you I think I don't have.

How have you been watching the whole series and not figured out that he skates both every time in the same order?

I highly doubt that, but you know the "n-no homo" faggots would most likely use that dumbass excuse anyway

>cute man

Otabek a bad boy user

Yes. It's very slight and only present in a few occasions, though. You can easily miss it because he doesn't use it most of the time.

I thought he was doing his best to get a proper Eros going, and he was struggling with the playboy demeanor, hence why he was going for the more feminine femme-fatale approach. Acting as something desirable, but in control, as opposed to the out of control man going for anything pretty.

I'm sorta hoping for Yurio to be the focus or different characters entirely. Yuri and Victor's time is over and given the title of the anime it could still work if it was the angry fairy.

That's a cute Yuuri!

>the faces again
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>those faces

This is so fucking off model but LITERALLY ALL JJYURI FAGS JUST GOT BTFO. MEME MAGIC EXISTS! BLESS BEST BOY BEORGI BECAUSE WEW OTAFAIRY IS REAL

Wtf is wrong with their faces?

every single one of them is so fucking off model this triggers my autism

>otabek on the cover

Confirmed important?

>Otome
>Yuri looks nothing like Yuri
>No heart mouth on victor
Someone should be fired.

Literally confirmed. Our second homo ship is here.

This is the same artist who has drawn that Cup of China official art right? Yuuri looks weird again.

>Yuuri and Victor
>Fairy and... Otabek

What did they mean by this

>otabike's face in the background
ota-kek.

>national hero
>has a Harley
>has a Fairy
>great eyeliner
>will keep JJ in check on the podium

We don't deserve him

Just when I thought the magazine spreads couldn't get any worse, here we are.

REJOICE OTOBIKEFAGS

>Otabek: Honey, stop bothering that bootleg Yuuri and Victor and lets enjoy the party elsewhere. They're freaking me out.

>Otabek/Fairy pretty much confirmed
My fucking sides.

I feel the exact same way. It has the heart warming, feel good effect of healing SoL, but it has an inspiring plot and a healthy, mature romance to make it more emotionally impactful.

Yuuri looks like a dyke here, but damn OTABIKE

This is actually the second fucking time Otabek is pictured behind Fairy in official art.

What does it mean?

Why the fuck does yuuri not even look like himself he looks like some shitty L knock off

who the fuck draws this shit? the worst part is I'm still going to buy it

He's going to win the grand prix.

>utter distaste

Just the fact that he's one of the 4 characters on the /cover/ and 2 of said people are already in a relationship. Time to pair the spares. OtaFairy is happening.

>fairy
>not levi with a wig

WHAT IS HE DRINKING THOUGH

Piggy looks more like China here than himself

Fairy's bussy juice