WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR BELOVED MONARCHIES?!

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR BELOVED MONARCHIES?!

Monarchism will rise again.

Add Norks to map

>UK commonwealth (figurehead)

lol what bullshit is that. the monarchy in Britain is still the wealthiest and most powerful family in the empire.

Her Majesty is not a figurehead of our Commonwealth thank you very much.

By Commonwealth I mean the Australian Commonwealth. She has real powers exercised through her representative her authority as sovereign is enshrined in the Constitution.

>Wealthy = powerful

>owning 89% of Canada
>not powerful...

actually yeah you're right, the queen aint shit. what was I thinking?

FUCK MONARCHIESPF AND FUCK MONARCH PEOPLE

Are you stupid to think this will happen again?!

Secularism replaced Christianity, hence why those monarchies are almost non-existent now.

Ummmmmmmm having a family of strangers rule over me having a false claim of ownership of land and people is messed up.

Us.
Sorry the revolution was stolen by oligarchic elites.

Forgot pic of Louis cross V stick.

With so much government instability, a family of strangers not vested in partisan party politics is not a bad thing.

What powers do they have in spain?

What 8f he just accepted the frankfurt proposals?

That geoflag ain't Poland. It is Indonesia.

The map is wrong, well the definitions are wrong. The king in Sweden is the head of state. Doesn't mean he has any power, but he is the head of state . Just as he is joint Commander-in-chief with the actual 4-star general guy. The head of state and head of government are separated.
Semantics, but still.

Yes but can the Swedish parliament ram laws through without royal assent? Is the Monarch the Supreme Commander of all the forces? Does the Monarch make any legally binding decisions? The answer to that though is a resounding No.

Your Monarch is legally and literally a cuck.

They have complete ability to SHUT IT DOWN

90% of Canada is practically uninhabited

again, not powerful.

look at all these honorary titles, that totally does not make him a figurehead...

Monarchs are heads of states in all monarchies. The wording is wrong yes.

>blood relations lmao

>tfw insulted the king in Thailand
and that's how I got 6 stitches

The commonwealth countries all have a governor general.
This position is the voice of the Queen/Monarch pedo in control back in Londistan.
The GG has the authority to repel any law that it does not see benefiting said family.

The biggest cucks are people who want monarchy. A bunch of inbred swine that aid and shelter pedophiles. After the Savile/Rolf Harris/Epstein shenanigans, they should not be allowed to hold power. Because they are above the law, you can't prosecute them for covering up the biggest pedo scandal in the UK and the world (international child trafficking)

>monarch can repeal laws
s59 has never been used, so it would be highly controversial if it was invoked.

We live in a timeline where controversial laws are passed every few weeks.
I would much prefer to remove a potentially cancerous backdoor that I know the elite will eventually use when needed to protect their sorry asses.

>Not having a based KNUG to rep your naysh

Pretty sure insulting the king had nothing to do with your gender reassignment surgery, ladyboy

Yeah, a figurehead literally being the head of state. It matters a little because you could make a reverse map asking if the "head of state" is just a figurehead. Both are nonsensical. It should be based on influence/power from a monarch.
Should of ended the post by saying its semantics. Oh wait I did

Monarchy is useless as long you have a national parliament.
The best monarchist system is decentralized and constitutional.

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

The real queen of England is dead