Buyfag thread

Read the guide before asking any questions:
buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

news.amiami.jp/topics/2016/12/55693.html
figuephoto2.blogspot.ca/2016/12/ver.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch out, mods will delete this one too since there's no porkchop in the OP.

That's loli porkchop on a diet actually.

Here is the test print for Oyari's 2017 calendar.

Keep making it than.

I don't know who that is and it looks pretty nice, but I've already ordered my Syroh calendar.

Why create a new thread right now?

The last thread was full of shit (spam, blogposting, and Sup Forums-unrelated content) and rightfully deleted. It also didn't have any noteworthy discussion for the last 5 hours and this one may very well see the same fate.

But if someone does have something noteworthy to discuss and there is no buyfag thread to put it in, then will the noteworthy discussion ever exist?

>against the rules

Then he can create a thread himself. No need to keep it alive 24/7.

Read the goddamn rules.

I didn't see this at the time but Q-Six showed off this at the recent Miyazawa models exhibition

April and October are really cute, but I still prefer Kantoku lolis.

She is from the visual novel Maitetsu which is made by the same developer that did Monobeno

Perfect timing, just considering buying his artbooks for Christmas.

Should I get Little World or Photography Girls, or should I spend a bit more to get the limited edition one or Little World Pink?

The mods make no sense. They really need to talk with other mods. The 'Hiroshimoot encouraged rule discussion thread' keeps getting deleted on /toy/ by the janitors and ignored by the mods so no one can discuss making scales allowed there, but at the same time, they keep deleting this thread so the janitors here don't want scales here. Make up your damn minds.

dumb idiot
post porkchop on the op or mods will delete

Should i?

Only if you like the character and if she fits in somewhere with the rest of your collection. Personally I think she is too boring to bother with. Are there shots that expose her panties?

Nah

It's dirt cheap and by GSC, so if you like her, sure why not.

Superior Megumi passing by.

Reservations to order Gertrud will open up at noon Japanese time on December 5th

500mm long in her Flight form

>All those fluid druids

440mm tall in her Full Armed Form

news.amiami.jp/topics/2016/12/55693.html

>'Hiroshimoot encouraged rule discussion thread
Those are 100% trolling threads

Instabuy, though will be too tall for the detolf which is a bit annoying.

Also thread is on autosage from the look. Fuck these gay ass mods, have one job and cant even do it properly.

Post your personal favourite figures of all time.

Pic related.

If you have to ask, then no.

What are the odds like on getting it? How long will it take them to close reservations?

Is it me or is there a big dip in quality from this one compared to the first 3. That mouth kinda bugs me

is she cast off

You will get it 100% if you order it from a reliable website listed in the guide. It will take months for the manufacturer to stop accepting orders and even after that webshops will usually have enough to fulfill orders up to a month before release and often still have stock after release. You generally only have to be concerned if it is an exclusive to one store or is extremely popular.

did that Mio with the ugly-as-sin outfit get released

I haven't seen any indication that she is or isn't. They have done a lot of cast-offs in the past so it is possible. If you comb through their Twitter account they might mention it.

more miku

>extremely popular.
To this day I have no idea if Strike Witches is considered popular or not. Nearly every figure bins, but they still get more and more. Hell, last time I counted, Strike Witches had the third most Nendoroids of any series after Miku and Saber, yet every one of them binned to the point where I still buy one if I want custom fodder.

If you're talking about figures that I actually own, then pic related.

Will there ever be enough?

oh shit it looks like that rubber stuff that other company used on the straw hat loli insta po

Surfing twintails~~~

What the hell is going on here? Is she surfing on her frozen hair in midair with a broken ankle?

i don't know about release but here they all are
rate em buyfriends

I sure hope the one they ship out in two weeks is less gappy.

Ritsu=Mugi
Azusa
Yui
Mio

I love all of them except Mio, that hat is fucking dumb.

I like the sense of motion. Might buy if the vulva is puffy enough.

They really, really relate....

"Hey, were you planning on buying a new case? Too bad, bitchboi."

That looks prety cool, love the pale skin, original art was too reddish.

Anyone bought one of those plastic smartphone stands before? The ones with character images printed on them.
Are they any good/convenient? Or just a "if you like the character then it's a kinda neat decoration but otherwise waste of space".

I don't know why everyone hates the Yui so much, it's alright, but i'd only buy the Azusa and Mugi.

Best to worst:
Azusa > Mugi > Yui > Ritsu > Mio

Waste of space

idk any of them but i agree the middle back one looks retarded with that hat and the pose on the back left one looks really uncomfy

Waste of space. Phone stands in general only make sense in a very limited number of contexts.

You really hate Mio's outfit? I think it's cute, like a little ringmaster. Ritsu is the only one that doesn't seem to fit the theme. She's basically in a frilly nightgown.

Love that one too, not best girl for me but easily the best fig and base

>Maitetsu is 70.84% translated.

Gotcha.
I'll order a mug instead.

Thanks.

Does this look to monoblue to anyone else? The details get lost in the lack of contrast.

>straight sword
>curved sheathe

Is there something I don't know about swords or is this a flaw?

I don't hate that much, I think what irks me is that side skirt thing on her right hip. Seems superfluous.

It's probably better in real life, but it is really blue.

>straight sword

They might make it before 2020 at this rate.

>Maitetsu is 70.84% translated.
Oh shit that's good news. I don't read or follow VNs but I might be persuaded to start.

>waa, she look nice
>check price in mandarake
>19000 yen
>;_;

should I?

I welcome this death.

Will GSC get back to Pokemon and do more Nendos? I need my Lillie Nendo.

Fuck that, 1:1 Nebby when?

I would. Yukikaze a delicious slut.

For whatever reason they just keep producing more figures than they can sell.
Aside from a limited edition Trude (that is very similar to the regular one) that now goes for insane price on the aftermarket, I think all the Alter witches binned.

Fuck Strikers, Dirndl Trude is what I need in my life.

Can the user from last thread post, his doll, and clothes again?

Delivered in a bag

Yeah, because the mods are gay loving fats.

It looks like she has cerebral palsy.

The full high resolution photo review is out. This is the prototype and the mass produced version may be different.
figuephoto2.blogspot.ca/2016/12/ver.html

Does anyone own this figure? Can anyone measure the following?

Head height (I know there's a veil so just estimate where the head ends), head width, chin to crotch, waist, hips, and crotch to ankles.

Trying my hands at sculpting a 1/6 figure and I want to use Momo as a reference.

If you sculpt it you'll end up with pre-2008 garbage even if you are the most talented man on earth.

You have to Zbrush it and 3d print the pieces.

What are they trying to do with that mouth?

I love this figure line so much. I never watched K-ON! but they all look gorgeous. I even bought Azusa despite my "never buy stuff from things i never watched" rule

>I never watched K-ON!
What are you waiting for user? It's a pretty good SoL and there's even music in a few episodes.

Head width: 27mm just the head, 50 mm including the hair
Head height: 45 mm
Chin to crotch: 75mm
Waist: 25 mm
Hips: 50mm
Crotch to ankle: 103mm

Appreciate your opinion senpai

Basically i'm fucking stupid. I know it's something i'll enjoy a lot so i keep putting it off because i know i'll like it. It makes no sense.

Much appreciated.

just watch it right now, start with the first few to get you hooked and watch squeeze episode a week like any other seasonal show

I would but i'm going to travel tomorrow. Maybe i'll finally watch it when i return though.

I watched the first season when it was airing, but I don't want to watch the SS, because I get depressed when something, ends.