>WH Video: Pres Trump congratulates NCAA champs 11/17/17
youtu.be/DDzQraGP6DM
>Pres Trump welcomes NCAA champ teams to WH 11/17/17
youtu.be/XX85RSszfHU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

fclj.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tariffing-Internet-Termination.pdf
realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html
washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
unvis.it/mediamatters.org/issues/net-neutrality
newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/11/how-a-group-of-neighbors-created-their-own-internet-service/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/532608358508167168
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-merry-christmas-hat
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933282274937733126
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UNSER DEUTSCHES VOLK SIEG
HEIL!
E
I
L
!

Nope.

Requesting a edit with trump and the CIA

thanks OP. Death to Joe

>assuka
fpwp

It's pointing at Drumpf's name. Ha

Aren't Swedes more genetically related to Germans than they are Danes and Norges anyway?

Thanks aussie.

9:38 and the sun still hasn't made an appearance.

first post best waifu

GOOD MORNING

Nerd

>post sexual revolution post modernist marriage
FTFY

I voted for Donald John Trump and Michael Pence.

Damn I still remember this. This was one of the greatest political moments I have ever witnessed.

?

(tl;dr: FTC is the agency in charge of breaking trusts and enforcing competition. FCC is the agency in charge of regulating content. Trump is making Net Neutrality a competition matter instead of a content matter. Big players are screeching because, much like AT&T and Time Warner, they’re afraid)

So to recap:
>FCC good for licensing, bad for content regulating
>FTC taking over, good for monopoly-breaking
>FTC in charge of splitting content providers from service providers
>DoJ anti-trust head already in place and blocking mergers of this nature
>ISPs want to charge content providers more for using most bandwidth
>Content providers want ISPs to eat the costs
>It will end up on your bill if you use the services, but not if you don't (with NN repealed)
>Removing NN, along with monopoly-breaking, makes it easier for new ISPs to form
>NN gives more power to censor-happy leftists (Google, Netflix, etc.)
>Biggest hurdle to ISP competition is local regulations and red-tape. FIX IT LOCALLY!
>If no company will provide locally, form a town/municipal co-op
>b-but I live on an island full off hills and trees, we can't build our own network! (WRONG!)
>If no money to form co-op check for/apply for grants (public or private)
>FCC stunted Internet growth in favor of big ISPs under Clinton
>Trump called NN a top-down power-grab by Obama
Recommended reading:

[1] fclj.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tariffing-Internet-Termination.pdf
[2] realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html
[3] washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
[4] unvis.it/mediamatters.org/issues/net-neutrality
[5] newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm
[6] arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/11/how-a-group-of-neighbors-created-their-own-internet-service/
[6] twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/532608358508167168

That’s it. I’ve been here since the very beginning. Since the famous escalator ride in Trump Tower, the primaries, the general, and now a whole year since the election. I’ve weathered everything but the post you just made changed my mind. I can no longer support this orange Cheeto dust buffoon. I will now embrace the Blue Wave™ this coming year. I hope you Trump supporters see the light like I did and get on the right side of history.

Yes. Pomerania/North Germans are closer to Swedes than either are to Dano-Norse people.

Repeating a question here.

Shouldn't it become easier to have startup ISPs without Net Neutrality? If NetFlix is the monster, then can't there be startup ISPs that cater to people who don't use it?

At least while they grow?

but will you vote for Mike Pence in 2024?

There can be yes, and the FTC will probably override a lot of state laws created to stifle the development of municipal ISPs which enabled protectionism for established businesses.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-merry-christmas-hat

It was supposed to be pointing at the name but I fucked it up

What are the odds NN actually dies anyway?

Is there any code to save 30%

No because I will be voting for don jr's second term

95%

That explains why some people were so disappointed in them.

Why didn't it get killed last time if it's almost guaranteed this time?

So it's entirely possible if not likely that internet prices will go down with this?

Miller/Bannon 2024

Last time?

What's the deal with pence? Is he really good at staying out of trouble or are they just not trying very hard to find dirt on him?

Because Obama never intended to dismantle nn

I'd be fucking amazed if they somehow didn't.

Was this a common thing in Yuro monarchies or just a Sweden thing?

Oh, I see Portubro mentioned it in this recap.

Hopefully, it moves from the FCC to the FTC. The one thing that can ensure the internet won’t be tampered is a system like the French one, with like 10 different ISP offering different packages. Not satisfied with yours? End your contract, start another immediately with the competition.

The problem on America isn’t one of lack of regulation but lack of competition. Most areas have 2 options, one cable and one DSL.

I swear I remember they had a vote to kill NN like at the beginning of the year and it didn't work

he doesnt spend time alone with women who are not his wife

Mike Pence is the perfect VP but not POTUS. Would prefer Mick

There's a million interdimensional Pences.
They can't distinguish between any of them.

ITS

OVER

You're welcome

> Is he really good at staying out of trouble
Probably

OH NO

A little bit of column A but a lot of column C. C in this case is 'saving what dirt they DO have for if/when he succeeds Trump, either from Impeachment(pipe dream) or eight years from now as the 46th President'.

>use breast milk to make tribal feet tattoos
How is this feasible?

trump BTFO

I already knew this shit I want to know the other stuff if there is any.

>W-WHAT?! YOU WERE EVER FRIENDS WITH EVIL DEVIL DRUMPFY POOPY DOOPY HITLER SATAN!?
>t. Hillary supporters
bad persuasion on her part to bring this up desu

That's pretty close to how my first marriage ended, minus the nigger and I got the kids because I fought for them. Funny enough I met my current wife online and we've had a wonderful relationship for the past 6yrs.

Welcome friend. Which protected class(es) do you fit into? Hispanic Female?

Good idea and effort.

old school mailer. nice

>Tattoo ink is made by mixing soot with (breast) milk and the poisonous liquid from the gall bladder of an animal. The design is drawn on the skin using a thin twig and is, by needle, penetrated under the skin. These have a wide variety of meanings and purposes, among which are protection against evil or illnesses; beauty enhancement; and the showing of tribal affiliations. Religious symbolism is also common among both traditional and modern Kurdish tattoos. Tattoos are more prevalent among women than among men, and were generally worn on feet, the chin, foreheads and other places of the body.

My guess is a little of both. If their pipe dream of impeaching Trump ever comes true, they need people to support Pence taking his place, and that becomes harder if they've spent years demonizing him.

probably what would happen if he ran for president is that 20 women would say he abused them 30 years ago when they were 4
but they would just be lies like they always are

#metoo. I backed Trump through the entire nuclear codes fiasco and Twoscoopsgate, but ever since he Said Thing, I can no longer support him.

There was last week. save30

Karen pence is so out of his league tbqh famalam.

>What are the odds NN actually dies anyway?
Night Night will die only during the day, fren

>Net neutrallty
>29 results in the catalog found

this is the most intense shilling i've ever seen on Sup Forums.

>while talking about moore, joe poses a hypothetical where a man fears his sexual misconduct will affect his political career, and therefore turns to “whatever means necessary” to hide it from his wife

On the bright side Netflix will finally have a half-decent excuse for raising its prices. I hear it's still bleeding money despite its recent price hike.

>Hilldwag will never be by Trump's side again

no their prices were less before NN if anything it would make them cheaper

they deserve is for green lighting every project. They need to exercise some restraint

support this yank net neutrality repeal thing because that means less americans on the internet to ruin it for the rest of us

>Netlix will lose customers due to higher costs
Oh no, that sucks....

This was a sign of things to come. Come to think of it, why didn't the Nazis just gang press Swedes into their ranks?

I honestly have no idea what will actually happen is net neutrality is gone (nobody does), but even if it's the worst thing ever, I will be happy because Reddit wants it.

still works

slow morning

That sounds like Sweden and Prussia.

>found a good christian girl
>courting her now
Wish me luck boys, im bad with women so it feels like a constant tight rope walk

By removing that stupid NN regulation, you can have smaller companies compete and offer better bandwidth against the big companies.
Trump has pushed anti-trust lawsuits against telecom corporations, which will assist in that endeavor by preventing monopolization.

That's the whole strategy. Create so much confusion over net nuetrality that nobody knows what to think. It's fairly effective I dont' know where the fuck to look to get a decent analysis.

>soot
Oh okay. Was wondering about pigment mainly

Look at the regulations in place, and FCC and FTC and the court cases.

DAS
RITEA

Awoooooooth

I agree with this. Net neutrality seems to benefit big corporations because it like all other things allows government influence to affect the actual market. I'm actually glad is going against the huge trusts/monopolies like AT&T and Time Warner as well; he should also break up Comcast, Google, and Amazon as well. They are too large, too powerful, and work against the American worker.

That doesn't really help. I have my hands full just keeping afloat and following the political news.

Best wishes user

I figured it would a Kraut thing too.

They spend outrageous amounts of money on trash OC, I don't understand how they can justify it.

>C-Span already covering the 2020 election

In practice, how would you break up Google or Amazon?

Google is primarily a search site with advertising, so it's a one-trick pony in that respect.

Amazon on the other hand is only profitable because of its web services business. If you break that off the rest will die.

Good luck user.

Now this is leafposting.

Literally no point in getting into a long term thing unless you're all set in your life there are unlimited women in the world and many good ones so don't get hung up. And it's a bad attitude to think there are "good christian girls". Her attitude will always be a reflection of yours, if you command respect. Good Christian girl attitudes are adopted to signal strong willed men. Don't slip into comfort because that's the opposite of what will work.

Hey, what was Hannity's tik tok? Monday came and went and I don't remember.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933282274937733126
Ungrateful nigger!
Sad!

It's an honest question. I'd like to know how it would play out.

>not Barron and Charlotte

baka

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933282274937733126

WELL, NOW POOR YOUNG LORI
SHE LIES BLEEDING ON THE FLOOR
AND MR. AND MRS. KLAUSUTIS
WON'T HAVE ANY DAUGHTER AT ALL
OH, WHO COULD HAVE BEEN SO VILE
TO CRUSH HIS INTERN'S SKULL?
THAT POMPOUS ASS THE CHILDREN CALL THE JOE

>being this much of a faggot when he clearly said he was courting
He's obviously put some thought into it, fuck off.