Who would win?

Who would win?

My dick

The one who has the pink slut

Akashi obviously. Everytime he dribbles people break their ankles

but "no one can beat me but me"

That didn't work quite well with Kagami

Yeah but Kagami is obviously the best in Japan. He crushed Akashi too. So I don't see why you'd bring him into this.

It still stands both Aomine and Akashi have never lost to anyone else.

Kuroko?

Kagami couldn't beat Akashi alone, yet he was toe to toe with Aomine. That just shows the skill gap between Akashi and Aomine.

He didn't beat Aomine alone though...

And also - he is the only one to unlock Zone2, something that Akashi couldn't do. So in that circumstance he probably could face him toe to toe.

Yeah he didn't but he went toe to toe with Aomine, unlike with Akashi where he got wrecked until he got help from his teammates and unlocked Zone2

He also got completely rekt by Aomine the first time they went head to head tho...

I know this is a pleb response. But I actually remember trying to get into Slam Dunk about 5 or 6 years ago and it felt like I was suffering through episodes so I dropped it around ep 6 I think. Is it worth picking up again? I know people harp on about how good the actual basketball side of things is, and how good the humour and character development are - but I just don't find it that funny to start with. And the characters don't seem all that likeable tbdesu.

>Akashi tries to use empeor eye to make Aomine fall
>Aomine just closes his eyes and "feels it"
GARomine wins

I also never understood why Midorima didn't just stand at his end of the court for 4 quarters shooting full court threes every game. Was the reason really just because everyone else would get shitty if they didn't get to play...? Surely this would have been their tactic to ensure wins against Akashi's team etc...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but just as Kise's perfect copy mode, that shit's got a limit

Akashi if he gets good players.

If it's just one-on-one, then Aomine.

Possibly. I haven't actually read the manga if I'm being honest... I usually don't for shounen sports.

In the anime though, I'm pretty sure that they never mention a limit. I've forgotten, how did Akashi manage to nerf Midorima and Takao's Sky Direct 3pointer? Wasn't it literally most effective against Akashi due to the height difference so he was unable to defend?

In the second Shuutoku/Seirin match, didn't Green go the entire 4 quarters shooting 3s? Like he mentioned he'd already passed his limit yet he was able to keep going.

Yeah that did happen.

The anime of Slam Dunk is super outdated read the manga it's much better

Not the user you're replying to, but is that boxing anime worth checking out? I forget what its called but I want to get into sports anime and I've seen this one mentioned quite a few times.

1-Akashi
2-Aomine
3-Kagami

Akashi was always the best player, Taiga never won against him, Seirin won against Akashi and that's the big difference.

Kagami also never won against Aomine by himself.