When is pol going to realize that iranians are the true aryans and master race

average IQ of 84. No.

slide

lol... no

Gotta admit dude, she's pretty hot bro

That's a man

The day after we gas all the leafs

Perfect body for a man.

That's an Israeli Jew model - not Iranian.

Picture is as fake as your statement.

Impossible. Shitskins are lower IQ savages. End of story. We are seeing the blackening of the western white world. Is it getting better? More peace and harmony and amazing inventions by the shitsacks? No. We are seeing violent attacks and all decent systems of welfare being overloaded with retarded dirty shitskind that bring NOTHING but disease and violence. Wake up you stupid libtard. Your culture is being erased. Fag

Aryan Persians have racemixed with Semitic peoples to the point that there are almost none left. Only a few Zoroastrians are still /ourpeople/

>LOOK AT THIS GIRL SHE'S GOT BIG TITTIES OBVIOUSLY MASTER RACE MATERIAL

that's because of 66 iq k*rds dragging the average down

Fun fact: Middle Easterners and Arabs are not an ethnic group, and are actually Caucasians.

Yeah, choke on that nazifags.

>same IQ as women

I have nothing agains iranians.
Cool people with a history of great leaders.
Too bad that they are muslim.

>and are actually Caucasians.
wrong

When that Muslims will allow woman dress like this

Fuck off.

slide
what an ugly beach, you poor faggots

They aren't. I see plenty of Persians in Lebanon, and they just look like lighter Pakistanis. They aren't magically aryan at all, many are more retarded than Arabs.

However. Pol needs to realize that breeding with Arabs and other west Asians might be the only way to save the race, if they don't get their shit together. Arabs are the closest race to whites in looks and genetics. Not including those dirty brown gulf Arabs, of course. Arabs from turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, are pretty much white Arabs. Look at Hariri, Gemayel, Khomenei, Assad. Pretty white.

I know pol wants Asians but they're not even Caucasian, they're Mongols and of a totally different race. My cousins are half Arab half white and they genuinely, I swear to God, look white, with brown hair. One is even blonde and blue eyed. Arab/white is a great backup combo to white/white

Nice cherry-picked example.

even better

She's hot, you're a retard.
/Thread

Shut the fuck up

I prefer skin that isn't shit colored.

Iranians are not Arabs

She looks like the average Spanish thot

Where is the burka?

Not halal/10

How do I get a Spanish thot gf

They're real easy. Very boring mostly though.

cankles are not very ubermenschy

Sup Forums Flugelrods BTFO

Then what are they? If I'm wrong then you have the answer. So...?

Arab is not an ethnic group, neither is Middle Eastern. So what are they? That's right: Caucasian.

I already know that
>tfw no Iranian Christian gf

zoroastrian lunacy