Today 75 years ago the 6 army was encircled in Stalingrad. Only 6000 out of the 300.000 soldiers survived what followed

Today 75 years ago the 6 army was encircled in Stalingrad. Only 6000 out of the 300.000 soldiers survived what followed.

In this thread we honor the dead heroes of the Wehrmacht.

youtu.be/azUJBuGug7s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvIhSTQvTdg
youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dy81EEjofJY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Peiper
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

My great grandfather died in Stalingrad.

>the dead heroes of the Wehrmacht.
They should have stayed home.

F
reminder that hitler was a fucking idiot when it came to military campaigns

Fair point

The West was defeated at Stalingrad.

--Celine

F

F

F

F

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bash the fash

S
Based Stalin got rid of (((Hitler)))

i am glad they are dead

ill use the S, to spit on their "graves"

S

You're a fucking disgrace. Must be a Churka.

S

Fuck nazi losers

>implying nazis were not communist
>implying Stalin was not a fascist
You got it the wrong way nigger

F for the soldiers
S for the Generals and Faschisten

Dont forget that after they died, their beloved wives got raped.

S

Damn it they should've won, WHY GOD WHY?

>when you place the Romanian and Hungarian divisions on the flanks and ignore them when they ask for help
Germans deserved it.

Dont forget that this is the true face of the bosnian mudbloods.
F for the fallen heroes, one day we will make them proud and purge these cancers that befoul our beautiful Europe.

They performed a great service for Europe and the world. Every dead slav was one less communist abomination on this earth, one less brainless mongoloid bandit drone under Jewish control.

Their sacrifice is appreciated

F

F

My great grandfather's bones are lying under a thin layer of dirt in some Russian field. I hope that he and all the others find their way to heaven, where they belong.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=gvIhSTQvTdg

>In this thread we honor the dead heroes of the Wehrmacht.

Frozen faggots every one. Fuck'm all.

Stalingrad is the number #3 worst thing humans have experienced behind the French at Verdun and Russians in the Winter War.

Your post made me literally cry

fuck you subhuman

F

Get Rektd

>let's invade Russia in the winter

>stay at home
>get shot for treason
pick one

And Russia shouldn't have turned into a communist hell hole. Soviet Russia was the greatest threat to Europe in the world at the time.

I shed a tear, these hero's will be remember always and anyone who wants to shame germans or any other European for supporting the last defenders of European civilisation deserves to die.

F

Germany’s actions led to half of Europe under the iron boot of communism because Hitler couldn’t keep it in his pants. He was so stupid he made Churchill and Stalin allies.

>le nazis were leftists meme
Ancaps seem to be incapable of having insightful views on complicated subjects. I attribute to their mentally malformed sperg brains.

I'm sorry it appears that you are on the wrong website. Quickly: click the address bar on the top of your browser and type either www.reddit.com OR www.tumblr.com and hit ENTER. You should now automatically be redirected to a site more suitable for you and filled with like-minded individuals. Enjoy!

On the contrary, your red army should have deserted. Wermacht wasn't killing Russian civilians, this was just propaganda to stop more Russians from collaborating and throwing off the shackles of Communism. Your patriotic war is a Jewish lie

S

>der untermutt amerikaner
>lächeln soldaten.exe

>He was so stupid he made Churchill and Stalin allies.
Nope. Churchill was so corrupt he chose the side of literal communists to defeat the greatest threat to his globalist banker overlords. He's by far the worst Western leader of the last century.

>Placing weaker Italian, Hungarian, and Romanian divisions on the flanks and not answering their calls for reinforcements

S

my great grandfather was taken prisoner in stalingrad and actually managed to survive siberia. He died two years after coming home. I never knew him sadly

Fuck the germans. fucking losers lost both world wars. Killed 50 million white people.
The russians fucked the german women pretty good.

I spit on their graves. My grandfather killed about 10 g*ermans and he was only 18.

F

>Volga freezes, something it rarely does
>surrounded, no supplies, starve
>kill russians for meat/food

You can tell they're larping reenactors who have never seen the war after the first glance.

F

I hope he suffered. That nazi twat.

>My grandfather.....
your grandfather got fucked in the ass by russians and he liked it. they probably made him wear a dress too

>muh germans killed whiteys
>meanwhile whites are literally being bred out of existance
56%

This. Also fuck the Soviets/Russians.
S for both.

I guess he just knocked out a major world power on accident.
>christcuck calling others retarded

more like 54% now

>My grandfather killed 10 germans
And your grandmother sucked german cock like's an extreme sport

>Killed 50 million white people.
You mean the globalist bankers that engineered the war via their puppet governments (mainly churchill) did. Germany was the greatest threat to banking interests ever, that's why they had to be utterly destroyed.

>tfw great grandfather died leading an action which secured an important bridge in Italy
>mfw dying in pointless foreign wars

>Wermacht wasn't killing Russian civilians

you are an American English teacher in Japan, aren't you

There is no way an actual Japanese would be this retarded

Fuck Russia and fuck Russians

F
i will never have the bravery they had

Yes, these "brave" soldiers were going to rape, pillage and murder the entire Soviet Union, destroying all of her cities and enslaving the population. Thank God the occult Huns were destroyed in Stalingrad.

Reminder: Hitler was willing to force 300,000 German soldiers to commit suicide, simply because Stalingrad bore Stalin's name. Hitler was the ultimate autist.

You could have done better flaggot, I mean the Confederate meme flag has its uses, but apparently you don't understand proper flaggot etiquette. Don't worry, at the rate you consume cocks (and corn syrup, since let's be real, you're a Burger) you'll soon be a meme flag master.

To all the butthurt faggots yelling at each other right now about muh historically based butthurt: shut the fuck up. Please. All the men who lost their lives in this ridiculous travesty of a war were heroes and their peoples' eyes, because all of them were tricked. This slaughter of so many Europeans who could have been friends in some other, better time is a great tragedy and a great lesson to us all. Don't hate each other, hate the ones who are actually at fault for the suffering then and now.

nothing wrong with russians but they fell under communism

fuck niggers and fuck anglokikes

Considering that 300.000 POWs were taken and he was one of only 6000 that returned I think he suffered a lot. Here's your (you) now fuck off
No, fuck commies. Russian are ok. Just like americans are ok, but commeis in america are not

That statue should be bombed along with the rest of Russia

The Wehrmacht didn’t kill or rape civilians. Soldiers were executed if they raped or stole from civilians.

>my great grandfather was taken prisoner in stalingrad and actually managed to survive siberia. He died two years after coming home. I never knew him sadly
F
Mine was captured before Stalingrad. Lucky bastard had an education as mechanic so they only send him to some traktor factory behind Moscow

globalist bankers my ass. hitler stated very clear what he wants to do with the slavs in mein kampf.
stop fucking around you dumb stormfags!

germans didnt rape and if they did they were shot
youtu.be/LQdDnbXXn20

I've even seen accounts of SS Generals who executed their own men for stealing items from civilian houses.

F

I can take heart at the fact that our grandfathers killed 26+ million commie bastards. My grandfather died what he loved doing in '42. Raping civillians and killing commies.

Oh the humanity.

Isn't that retarded though? That's why you lost in Iraq.

That hitler hates slavs isn't the reason why western europe got involved. Churchill supported poland for one reason only: the bankers who controlled him wanted a war with germany because they evicted globalist bankers from their country and started printing their own money, freeing themselves from debt slavery.

You can be brave and rape, pillage and murder anyway
:^)

F

Stalin had plans to invade western Europe for decades, it was Lenin's dream. You think he wouldn't have steamrolled over the crippled Weimar German military? You think he wouldn't have taken France and then destroyed Franco and Mussolini?

If anything Hitler saved Europe, and ultimately the world, from a much worse fate.

Typical mongrel. Keep fantasizing over what will never happen.

Sauce?

say it to american buisness and german goverment who support commies against russians

Jewish BBQ for everyone

> That's why you lost in Iraq.
Huh? Enforcing discipline is why the US 'lost' in Iraq?

Reminder that Gen Patton could have invaded Berlin before the Soviets and saved the German people from rape and slaughter.

But he was told to stand down.

>muh niggers

shameful burger

F
Nevar forget all who fought on the Eastern Front. Good or bad, friend or foe, they are all equals now...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dy81EEjofJY

F

Here's one:
>In Belgium, five young recruits accused of stealing poultry and ham from civilians were sentenced to death by a court-martial. Peiper ordered the five shot on 28 May 1944 and had the other young recruits marched past the corpses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_Peiper
He was handsome af, too.

Enforcing it in a retarded way. Shooting your men for stealing from the people who are shooting at you and stuff.

USSR was so scary that Hitler and his crew were literally forced to create generalplan ost, start war with Britain, France and Poland...
REST IN PEACE GERMAN SOLDIERS WHO FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM
F

F

Around 60% of WWII deaths were Chinks and Russians, neither of which are white.

Retard.

My grandfather died after falling out of a guardtower

Also
>'lost'
You went in to get the WMDs/combat terrorism. Did you secure the WMDs? Did the threat of terror in Iraq increase or decrease as a result of your occupation? Can you point to anything you achieved which could be considered winning?

>Stalin had plans to invade western Europe for decades

actually no. Trotsky and Lenin both has this dream, Stalin was paranoid and all his dreams was about handle the power in SU only

All this wars like talvisota or invade of baltics and poland is simply reaction on actions of Germany. Every one was able to Understand that brest-litovsk and versalles just truce agreement.
I prefer to look at this events through invade of Poland. what would have happened if the Soviet Union had not invaded the eastern part? surely, Germany would occupy it completely
thats all you need to understand obviosly

That's what's wrong with them.