/Redpill General/

ITT: drop pictures, videos and links on various political/historical topics that you decide. Everything is appreciated. Also general advice on how to bring friends and family closer to the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youpak.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youpak.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>Hitler was a sociali-

Jared Kushner

I don't get this comic. Calls to violence against individuals has never been considered valid, even Mill said you can't call for violence against a specific person, but calls to violence against groups are perfectly valid morally and legally. (that being said, I as a free speech absolutist think she is completely allowed and it's her right to do what she's done in that comic)
Do these people even understand what the arguments are about?

It's just that the author was a retard

>Do these people even understand what the arguments are about?
no

Why do people in the West draw such disgusting characters? Why can't they be cute?

Why do leftists always draw characters in that sideways leaning, hand holding way? Even knew a faggot in a psychology class that would do that sometimes.

>calls to violence towards (...)
Literally no one (except antifa) claims incitements or actual violence are protected under the first amendment.
Liberal strawman yet again, into the fucking trash it goes

Because 'cute' things are for women, you fucking pedophile. Weebs should be hanged.

I don't get this one either. I guess I just simply don't understand their perspective at all. I honestly don't understand what they're talking about half the time, they really just seem to have started their philosophy from such a different set of axioms that I have/people who agree with me have, that there is simply no way for us to ever find common ground with these people.

Let me try and translate their position:
>oh my god i can't believe people have different beliefs only mine is right
>why should we have free speech when video games hurt people's feelings?

Trumptards will defend this grotesque act of nepotism and usurper agenda

They're leaving the wording on the last panel vague, so that the guys opinion can be read as if he is telling them they don't have the right to say SJW stuff.

The comic doesn't understand that the second panel is supporting a law, and the last is an individual opinion. It does that to create sympathy for their perspective in a common circumstance by making the common circumstance vaguely interpretable, but the prior logic rigid.

They deludedly believe that simply stating something is enough to be believed and accepted, not discussed and criticized to be validated. Should tell you plenty of their thought process

Yea I get that. It seems that they really place some principle of "equity" or something as the fundamental "good" of their philosophy, and thus they are constantly attempting to move towards this "equitable" position. It's a act-utilitarian position where equity is defined as a statistical similarity of all the demographics in every position of EVERYTHING.

False.
Nazis spout their murderous views, and hide behind free speech. Neo-nazis literally want to exterminate vast swaths of the population

I love how neither of these comics can disagree with free speech on a sensible basis. They have to resort to "people disagree with us so they're anti free speech too! Lets get rid of it! If you disagree with me on this it means you also disagree with free speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

>leftist doesn't understand the difference between free speech and debate and threats/incitement to violence

people in the west are lazier and won't spend the hundreds of hours necissary to build a proper foundation for creating decent character design. They are also too narcissistic to realize that their art is shit.

"hide behind free speech"
There is no "hiding" people can say whatever the fuck they want, it doesn't matter how "bad" YOU think it is, faggot.

jap cartoons look all the fucking same
just like actual japs

you're a fucking nigger of the soul

If not being a faggot makes me a nigger than so be it I guess. Funny though coming from an Irish person.
Seriously, watching anime is not normal and only mentally ill people would have an interest in it (watching cartoons in general is already pretty fucking childish). Off yourself.

Fuck off

>be jew
>spread jewish lies
>get called out for jewing
>"pff you can't just say it's da jews"

lmao

Leftism is rooted in glorifying ugliness
>pic related

ANY PERSON WHO SAYS FREE INTERNET HAS BEEN PROTECTED BY THE FTC IS A SHILL REPEATING LIES. THE FTC HAS NO CONTROL OVER TELECOM.

ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST NET NEUTRALITY IS A SHILL FOR THE (((TELECOM CEOS))) AND BIG GOVERNMENT.

White ppl cant draw for this. White ppl come from albinism. a disease.

Can confirm. Most don’t understand the fundamentals and just tried to rush in. I should know. I produced deviantart levels of bad, and it wasn’t until a friend told me such that I got into roots and actually spent time with my drawings.

My drawings have improved infinitely, but still aren’t to the level I want them too. Just need practice and patience.

xd