Sup Forums, does it bother you that the people who coined 'red-pill' are degenerate incestuous trannies?

Sup Forums, does it bother you that the people who coined 'red-pill' are degenerate incestuous trannies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>incestuous
proofs?

>implying that the transpill is not the final redpill

btw the term comes from way older , from the red and blue pillars of reality,male and female , the same that freemasonry is built upon

if people were really woke they would be talking about taking the purple pill or white pill as that would imply wholeness , while red pill still means you are one eyed and blind to the other pillar,the other side of reality

so are trannies purple pilled?

Seems extremely fitting desu

No. They're certifiably insane.

>attacking people instead of ideas
we're not liberals

Redpill was in Total Recall.

Just a clever way to grab some hot lesbians.

Some Like it Hot
Tootsie
Mrs. Doubtfire

Jew forced transpill down their throat for exposing the truth

I don't care who made up the term since only retards and conspiracy larpers use it.

t. Kike shill

purple pilled would be someone who can see how both material and spiritual aspects are important in this earthly existence,you cant be a whole human without both

the whole constant fighting and profiteering off of that fighting in the world is built on pushing these two aspects away from each other and pitting people against one another

Oh sh-

Reddit just kind of ruins everything we shit out is all

>imblyiggn pol wouldn't fug dis

No

Trannies are fine as long as they make films and dont care about being called trannies

Give me a single example of someone who isn't a based magapede using it recently.

I blame trannies for highlighting their trannyness and making it easy to spot them

this should have been the opposite of what they wanted, but they wear it like a badge of honour
fucking idiots

>trannies invented the idea of truth and lies
>they didn't just make up a metaphor for it, they literally invented the concept itself, before the matrix there was no such thing

this is what libshits genuinely believe.

Which shows how insane they are in the first place... even they know they will never be real women and are proud of being feminized faggots.

Sarina has the most feminine penis I've seen, when you have a penis like that I guess it's rational and almost natural to be a tranny, in this particular case I almost believe it's a reasonable to understand why she is a tranny.

Wrong again, freak show!

That's not where the meme comes from though. The Red pill blue pill dichotomy comes from the matrix.

>That's not where the meme comes from though
The Wachowskis are nerds, they took bits and pieces of shit like Total Recall and The Invisibles to make The Matrix
They're a couple of midwestern dorks who got sissified by a shitty dominatrix
nice try though faggot
>in all fields

>being this retarded

You should read about the dominatrix that got them into transfaggotry

>from the red and blue pillars of reality,male and female
imagine being retarded enough to think this

more like had

Watch Total Recall.

>The Wachowskis are nerds, they took bits and pieces of shit like Total Recall and The Invisibles to make The Matrix

So? That's where the bit comes from. Red pills and blue pills. Where was the blue pill in total recall? The Sup Forums reference is to the matrix.

I stop using the term ironic and unironically when molymeme uploaded a video called take the redpill or something like that, I don't hate the guy but I don't really want to be associated with his followers, funny because I don't seem to mind this nazi roleplaying website but whatever

Who said we were roleplaying?

>roleplaying

i want the dualisticfags out of my fucking board

No, I think it's pottery, and only serves to prove they were on the right path.

Not like spooks can't turn people into trannies, just look at this place.

Those fags stole everything in the Matrix movies from Grant Morrison's Indivisible graphic novels. Try to prove me wrong. These transvestites are just plagiarists.

so you too are going to be in the high command? pleased to meet you
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
just change communism to whatever form of goverment you want, in this case nacsoc and tell me if you are still serious

The ripped off the story in the original Matrix. The first movie was about seeing through the system, dominating it and destroying. In the sequels they twisted the message to becoming the system and working with it. Typical jewish storytelling and subversion.

Charlie Manson mentioned red-pilling his people in an interview after hiss arrest. He invented it at least 20 years before them

They also stole ideas from Ghost in the Shell and other animu.

you mean The Invisibles, ending of the first volume is top tier drug metaphysics stuff

and neuromancer, trinity is literally molly

>and neuromancer

one of my favorites of all time

i just finished count zero and have monalisa overdrive by my side too

count zero had a lot of shit of the invisibles too, the whole magic voodoo negro going on was weird, the dub-astronaut negro of neuromancer was more Lord Nikon tier

there's nothing wrong with wanting to live as a transgender

you guys really need to grow up

Your getting gassed someday.

>coined
In other words, it already existed and these kikes wanted to make money off it.
I think it's far more hilarious that these faggots had their propaganda usurped and used to fight their agenda.

this better be bait, the red pill/blue pill dates back a long time.

It's a term older than they are.
Uncultured swine.

>Red pill is from Alice in wonderland you cunt faggot stupid motherfucker

>not having a real pussy
sad!

Arent they trans lesbians, isn't that typical Sup Forums fantasy?

Damn, Cher is looking good these days.

Underrated.

The biggest redpill is that it was created by jews

What a shame.

>Charlie Manson coined the term Red Pill
>Don't take those Red Pills, boy
>The Red Pill was used on usenet almost 10 years before The Matrix came out.

They didn't invent the term, they popularized it.

Classic case of celebrities not have anyone around to say no you stupid asshole that sucks. The third matrix was a classic example of being so far up your own ass you could not see a good ending

No nothing bothers me anymore

>Where was the blue pill in total recall?
why does that matter? people dont go around trying to get bluepilled so it clearly evolved as a pejorative AFTER red pill from total recall was used the way it is now

faggot Matt Furie created Pepe...do you see us worried about it?

no it just means more keks

Alright, I'll take the bait.

If these people admitted they just wanted to modify their body instead of coming up with victim excuses, instead of having lobbied science confirm their biases for them to legitimize it to the public and if they were okay with being treated as such, as people who have modified their bodies for a fetish or for fun or just for shits and giggles, I wouldn't give a shit as long as the standard social contract was in place that we have with all the other freaks who tattoo themselves to look like lizards or who get sub-dermal implants to look like they have spikes coming out of their heads.

If people weren't obligated to respect them for their choices and people weren't obligated to treat them like special snowflakes and they lived in their own freak show circus, I wouldn't give two iotas of a fuck what people wanted to live like.

The problem is I can't treat trannies the way I'd treat pic related
Chopping off your nose and chopping off your dick are basically the same thing.

nah we judge ideas on their own merit here

You both misspelled Bladerunner

Their ideas stand alone.

These are not the writers of the matrix.
If they truly claim to be the originators of this term, I will have my lawyer friend that works at Warner Bros. send them a case and desist letter.

This pictures for research

The insectoid alien overlords from the Invisibles are a perfect allegory for the Juh. Trump is obviously King Mob, and maybe Barron could be Jack Frost?

The red pill in total recall was literally poison. Edgelords didn't call themselves 'redpilled' until after the matrix.