NASA IN SUICIDE WATCH

NASA IN SUICIDE WATCH

>Seeking to prove that a conspiracy of astronauts fabricated the shape of Earth, a California man intends to launch himself 1,800 feet (549 metres) high on Saturday in a rocket he built from scrap metal.

>Assuming the 500-mph (805-kmh), mile-long (1.6 km-long) flight through the Mojave Desert does not kill him, Mike Hughestold the Associated Press, his journey into the atmosflat will mark the first phase of his ambitious flat-Earth space program.

You guys ready for Saturday?
My bet is he dies in his sleep on Thursday

Source
sciencealert.com/man-launch-himself-in-homemade-rocket-to-prove-earth-is-flat
I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4k5DbnyVlo
youtube.com/watch?v=HgqfzFcCwhc
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This dudes gonna blow himself up. I’ll persicope it if I can get out there

>a California man
>man
Can you even call "males" from commiefornia "man"?

>549 metres

Oh boy....

If he's only going 1800 feet, then why not just charter a plane? You're not going to see the alleged curvature at that altitude anyway.

I'd pay for that pay-per-view.

They're going to shoot him down. Calling it now. They'll frame it like an accident.

He just found the truth and they did not want him to unveil it so he must die.

This man is a walking meme.

Actually, assuming someones gender is a felony in Ca.

It's going to explode at some point.
(((NASA))) would rather risk killing him and creating a conspiracy than have him return and tell the truth.

Bout time flat earthers start putting their money where their mouth is

God bless and good luck, hope he doesn't experience any (((technical difficulties)))

The ASP

Autism Space Program

CIA's face right now

>not having respect for a guy who built his own rocket and has the balls to launch himself in it to his death

I still remember how all this flat earth bullshit started

someone posted a link to the flat earth society website here, then a bunch of trolls tried to go troll them
but they were prepared, and starved the trolls
so they came back and thought it would be funnier the larp as flat earthers here

NASA isn't going to kill him. His lack of formal training might, but they do have an easy out: you won't see a curvature at 1800 feet, you have to be much higher.

It will not be a 2-way trip. Can't let the goyim know. Check em

he's going to die. I'm not creating a conspiracy but he is literally probably not intelligent enough to launch himself into the sky and will have a malfunction somewhere along the lines.

This guy is a stunt man, who just wants to fuck around. This has nothing to do with him proving the
>earth is flat
He knows it's not. He also knows that flat earthers are easy stupid marks. And he needed the money. When he tried to raise capital for his first sub orbital flight, he raised $350. When he tapped into the stupidity of flat earthers, he raised much more. That's why he's sending himself, and not building a much cheaper craft that would use cameras. He just wants to, and flat earthers are the ones paying for his hobby.

not woke

Black femanon here.

Seeing this made me laugh so hard. The last time I laughed was watching a Kids in the Hall skit.

This is why women get married?

Is anyone taking monetary bets on this?

It's a shame to hear about his suicide, it really just sneaks up on people doesn't it.

Then why did (((they))) insist on killing round earthers for hundreds of years?
Maybe everyone is wrong, we're not even on a planet. We live on a generation ship.

1800 feet? Why not just drive a car up a small then?

MFW he launches and lands right back on his launch pad after a successful flight with proof the earth is flat.

the shills are in full force but muh round earth lol

fucking idiots earth is flat as a pan cake ahhahahahahaha

Small hill*

Are there not buildings that are 1800ft or even mountains? What's the purpose of this circle jerk? I live at 7k ft, this niggas gonna die and not even reach the altitude I sleep comfy at.

Explain your self!

Win Win either way isnt it? He gets his flight and Flatearthers their footage.

But surely nothing will go wrong.

No, the earth is flat. Verticals don't exist.

Well its obvious this guy is a frremason ball earth shill who is ment to make everyone look incredibly uneducated on the topic.

If the earth is flat, then why are all the other planets round? How is it that I can look into my own telescope and see mars and Jupiter and shit? Are they also flat with a dome atmosphere? Then how do you explain the weird shit in Jupiter’s atmosphere? Saturn’s rings? We can all see these features with telescopes available to the public—we are not relying on NASA for that.
Unless ((they)) possess the technology to project these things into the sky, but if ((they)) have that kind of technology, they what do they need us as labor slaves for?
Flat earth is just beyond credulity.

Now, is space being utilized as a psyop?
Are we being told everything there is that ((they)) know about what is out there?
And what the fuck is up with the hollow moon?
These are the real questions.

darwin award coming up

>1,800 feet (549 metres)
what the fuck?

Space is a hologram. Only earth exists and I assure you its very flat.

flat earthers will be btfo again.. do they even know a different mental state?

>a Kids in the Hall skit.
Oh yeah, which one ?

Ok.... enough internet for you today.

If the earth is flat then why do the constellations appear upside down in the southern hemisphere?

why spend millions of dollars when you could just think?

I bet he's American
>pic related

Same.

Absolutely garbage.
There has been many small rockets that have made it to 200,000 ft and still no curve on the film.

>space is holongram
proofs?

How can you assure me?

Space is a hologram. They just flip it in certain places. Next question please.

I don't think committing suicide is part of the job description for a shill.

Prove that Europe exists.
Pro tip: you cant

Hahahaha its almost sad knowing this is halfway smart guy who's going to die for literally nothing.

Who are "they" and why do they even bother?

It goes both ways.

God Dave Foley is sexy as a woman.

And Mark and Bruce.

Fuck the bank I work for. FUCK THE BBBBBBANK

>Average joe
>built "rocket" with spare parts he found on his background or in a junkjard
>expects his machine to not only achieve the required altitude, but also speed and presssure within the cabin
>after all that he trusts he can land it

Yeah, he's dead already. But all of you flat earth morons will try to pass his obvious deathly accident as part of a conspiracy by the Masonic Rozenkreuzian Alien People

Then you arent a high enough level shill, all high level shills like David Brock and Jared Taylor know that the low level shills all have to commit suicide. Its in their contracts.

NASA, tax dollars. Next question.

I'd ask why he can't just ride passenger on an airplane but this isn't really about proving anything with you faggots. You're just trolling this board.

>some hick is about to blow himself up on stream

Where do i donate

Really? There simple questions and statements. I can look out my window and see higher then his steam machine will ever go, what do? Y'all flat earth fuckers can't just say the earth is flat. You have to debunk timezones, position of constellations, gravity, the sun and moon. The shadow projected on the moon, the moon shadow projected on earth. Wtf is really wrong with you fuckers? You really think there is a grand, man made planetarium floating around a flat disc encompassed in ice?
YYYYYYYUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE if big but your theory is reTARDed and has more holes then the sphere theory, no logic or evidence to back it up.
> Inb4 muh fake pictures from nasa.

I just want to see some Looney toons level explosion when this asshole tries to take off

>femanon
Tits with written timestamp or GTFO.

Rocket Science isn't really that complicated in 2017. Hard STEM majors already know this.

No Hajid. Who would fuck you?

it's pretty easy to launch yourself into the air with DYI rocket, getting back in one piece can be challenging

>implying his rocket can get high enough to see the curvature
none of you have ever been up there.
you have no idea how big this ball really is.

and yes, it is a ball.
>"hurr durr planets are flat discs."

really?
just flat discs that happen to exactly face earth and are able to have changing surface area, not rotation on their axis?

flat earthers are seriously retarded.
this guy will get to a certain height and go "see! no curvature!"

yeah...
no shit...
at two miles up.
dumbass.

There's a big difference between "rocket science" on paper, and actually building a functioning rocket.

He's either fucking with you to get a reaction, or he's actually retarded. Either way, why argue about it?

The Freemason-Jew Lizards have ruled our Flat Earth for too long!

ThiFinally Conservapedia can start filling in its sciences section

Sir, are you aware that you’re gross?

Finally Conservapedia can start filling in its Sciences section.

Fuck me, there are taller buildings than that height. Nice Kickstarter funds.....

>has more holes then the sphere theory
If Earth is round, why doesn't a marble roll away when I put it on the ground?

Great stuff, Godspeed truth-seeker.
I fear he's in for a rough landing, though.

i'm not speaking for this guy but if you go on youtube you can find plenty of amateur rocketry where guys fly rockets to significant altitudes and then land them exactly back onto their pads

this is pretty much where elon musk got his re-usable rockets idea

youtube.com/watch?v=D4k5DbnyVlo

check out this video its from 9 years ago before spaceX was a thing

I hope that rocket has a report. I hate the shitty sparkler ones. If it is a whistler that would be massive keks.

Someone talk some sense into him by introducing him to Kerbal Space Program....

LOL, people trying to understand the second dimension.

Gravity

F

too bad for him, rockets dont work on space.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgqfzFcCwhc

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

All you have to do to avoid all that is not say you’re a femanon because no one really fucking cares.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

>Not obeying the rules of Sup Forums and calling me unfuckable to divert the attention.
Not falling for this nigress, post your tits or get the fuck out.

>My bet is he dies in his sleep on Thursday
mine is that he hasnt gone through the proper channels to get clearance for the test flight and he hits a damn passenger jet which within a week they "find" a link to isis

You seem triggered.

I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

Tits or GTFO sheboon. Or rather... Just GTFO you disgusting nigger

>timezones
Sun works like spotlight, not like a lightbulb
>constellations
Holograms flipped in certain places
>gravity
Doesnt exist, heavy objects naturally go down.
>shadow on moon
Hologram
>shadow on earth
False.

retard

Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related).

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface!

Please let this happen

>Trying to change the topic.
Females post tits or they gtfo that's the rule.

You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

Do you seriously believe that the engineering behind building a little cardboard model rocket the size of a a yardstick is the same as a rocket large enough to carry a person?

It's easy to shoot a rocket that weighs less than a pound. Now try doing that with something that weighs several hundred pounds. The differences in thrust are magnitudes greater.

>Not knowing basic rules

>Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings.

During the Carrington Event you could see Auroras down in Florida so that can't be the cause of the polar lights.

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

>NASA IN SUICIDE WATCH
Wrong. It's actually "This Man"