Has any country ever had a more pitiful leader?

>Happy thanksgiving you ungrateful fool!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=sand shortage
youtu.be/Q3gFmielRS8
nytimes.com/2017/01/18/world/asia/china-coal-power-plants-pollution.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean we had some pretty dumb monarchs in the past but I don't think any country has ever elected a bigger buffoon to office.

y u mad tho

>unironically thinking Obama was better

Who on this earth deserves more pity than Donald J. Trump?

lmao I love this guy.
Not even American. You burgers only have 1 good thing going on right now

I'm not mad. I don't hate Trump, I just think he's a complete moron.

At least Obama was educated and articulate. He came across like a real statesman.

>If Hillary got my kid out of prison, as much as I hate the woman, I'd thank her corrupt ass!
Why can't the right stop lying? It seems habitual at this point.

wow you sure convinced me that the President is a moron

He's not trying to convince you of anything. He is presenting an objective fact, and you are choosing to deny reality.

If you need convincing that he's a moron try listening to the things that he says.

i.e. building a wall is a sensible way to combat illegal immigration, climate change is a myth invented by the Chinese govt to destroy American manufacturing, vaccines cause autism in children, etc...

The list just goes on and on.

idk i like it that he doesn't take shit from lowlife nigs

>he thinks any company or country that spews climate change isn't involved in doing so
>he think outsourcing to chinks will help save the planet
Trump did say climate change is a hoax at one point but he is doing more for the environment by bringing back manufacturing to US where environmental laws are actually followed, even though he may relax some of them, unlike China or the rest of the third world where they don't give a flying fuck about any of it.

>Trump did say climate change is a hoax at one point
>one point
He's said it multiple times in multiple interviews on record. He's even tweeted about it.

>he is doing more for the environment by bringing back manufacturing to US where environmental laws are actually followed
How many manufacturing jobs has he brought back to the US so far?

You realise that his promise of bringing back jobs from China and India is completely unfeasable right? Those jobs are never coming back.

>China or the rest of the third world where they don't give a flying fuck about any of it.
Are you joking? Trump withdrew the US from the Paris Accord. He doesn't give a flying fuck about the environment.

Did you know they have solar powered street lights in Beijing now in an effort to redress the problem with CO2 emmissions?

It's a sad state of affairs when China cares more about the planet than the US.

LaVar a good boy

he's right.

fuck that nigger ingrate. I'd be kissing the guy's feet if it were my son

Why does Hungary and Israel's walls work?

the first tweet is cringey but then
>a poor man's Don King
redemption

yea he totally should have had a team of 20 political linguists filtering all his tweets to construct the perfect politically correct non-offensive message

t.hillary

yep we need more articulate statesmen in the world because the past 8 years of articulate statesmen have left the world in a much better state

>ooga booga where duh white Women at
>educated
Hahahahhaa

Theres proof of people who hate Hillary being greatful when the Clinton's get them out of jail.

>graduated at the top of his class at Harvard Law

Fag

>if if if if if if if if if if if

Cringe

Have you ever been to china retard? China doesn't give two fucks about the planet. They only care about what other countries think about them and what might impact their tourism bucks. They are still recklessly pursuing economic growth over everything else

> Those jobs are never coming back.
Trump is never going to be the President.

>it's another episode of Is It Real? Trump Tweets Edition
>it's always real

Paris accord allows China and India to do whatever they want with the climate for the next 20 years. Even if the accord didn't allow it, they were forced to sign it because they don't hold the cards, the west does. But that is a moot point, since the agreement helps both countries so they're at an advantage by signing it.

>affirmative action nigger
>educated
pick only one

He even retweeted this:

Look everyone, it's the guy who thinks the rare earth elements needed to make solar panels are energy-efficient to harvest
I bet he also thinks that China is making the largest investment into clean energy

Once again, China is the assembly line of the world, building solar panels and green tech for other countries while pushing out pollutants with lean air quality regulations

>AYY AYY HOL UP! HOL UP!
>the tweets are provocative

Am I the only person who sees absolutely nothing wrong with Trumps tweets?

I agree with the man. Is this unusual for a leader of a country, sure, I havent seen such behaviour before.
Can I say I dont like it? Not really. It shows a level of involvement in daily affairs, and makes him seem very real and human

This user is right: Just check this

google.com/search?q=sand shortage

You are one dumb ass nigga. Like, nigga, read a book some time. Damn.

>Liberals are thankless, ungrateful drains on society
>"I bet Republicans are the same"

No, sweetie. The right has maturity and doesn't think the world owes them something

He's certainly paying attention and trying to get shit done. No doubt.

he's not trying to convince you of anything, reasoning with trumpcucks like you is a lost cause anyway, it's why you're communities can't even fund their own schools or take care of your own families without liberal subsidies. sad.

Most illegal immigrants overstay their visas

You have to go back

Yeah burger you should encourage LaVar to run for POTUS. He's more your type of leader.

>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
>believe me
youtu.be/Q3gFmielRS8

Tell me what Trump has done to bring back manufacturing, faggot

>pitiful leader
People like or don’t like trump, nobody pities him

>they can do whatever they want
And yet they are still making larger strides towards renewable energy than we are.

REEEEEEEEE MUH CHEETO

I'm for eliminating all welfare, both personal and corporate, and ending all government subsidies. Since it benefits conservatives so much, I'm sure you would be too. Right? Right?

trump is a real man. tweet, bro, tweet. fuck them up. they can't handle seeing trump speak his own words. can't handle a "politician" not being all fake and bitchy

Affirmative action gets you into the school. It doesn't effect his grades. He graduated top of his class. What rank were you, bitch?

I love my president

I would like to imagine that Trump lurks here and that by calling him ungrateful he is actually calling him a nigger

>President talking about how to be grateful on thanksgiving.
OP shill mad as hell.

>it makes him seem very real and human
It makes him seem like a petulant child. The lion doesn't concern himself with the thoughts of the lamb. By constantly tweeting about some college freshmen he shows how thin-skinned he is.

>top of his class
Wow, how were you able to divine that from sealed records?

>the right doesn't think they are owed anything
Then why are red states such gigantic tax drains?

>he shows how thin-skinned he is
But it's entertaning af.

Everything POTUS tweeted is 100% correct. In fact, just about everything the man says turns out to be right. And unlike just about every politician in modern history - at least - he is actually doing exactly what he said he would be doing, and in the same manner as he campaigned - no PC, just results. The fact that POTUS Trump makes liberals have aneurisms by merely tweeting is icing on the already-delicious cake. Carry on, moon bats. We've got 7+ years to go!

Why your president even engages in a dialogue or tautology with a nobody is mind boggling! He’s the bully on the playground who picks on girls.

Welfare output from blue cities.

FLY YOU FOOL

I dont agree.

Obama and pretty much every other European premier does that. The result is they are all fake, unlikeable and entirely replaceable

Maybe he has too much personality for your soyboy ass, but not everyone thinks thats a bad thing

>"politician" not being all fake and bitchy
Explain to me how Trump doesn't sound like a little bitch right now

Then we agree. Let's eliminate all welfare and subsidies.

God dam I love Trump. every day more.

>muh conspiracy
You faggots never quit

Trump only spend 2 years at Wharton, and he only got in because of his family

>Talked about bringing jobs back from china, creates tax cuts for rich instead.
>not fake

Yea it's much better to have a beta male faggot as a leader like 90% of the west who cowers like a little bitch at the first sign of possible offensiveness.

Of course you do, you're also an idiot.

False. Blue cities generate their own tax revenue. Farm subsidies and white trash gibs account for most of the drain caused by red states

its a cut from multiple speeches. Obamas said it at one go. I can make cuts like this for saying 'The' for literally any person on the planet who speaks english

>top of the clas
lmao

>too much personality
His personality is frogshit.

source or gtfo

>Trump is never going to be the President

Well luckily we kept corbyn out.

Yes, let's end corporate welfare and farm subsidies. I'm sure red states will love that shit.

>shitposter in chief

Xd

I can see why leftists jack off to yurop now. Retards looking up to fellow retards

>Kim will call off the nuke strike because he has someone with bants as good as him

>12 posts by this ID

Holy shit, you really are earning your shill-bux today buddy

Let's end the farm subsidies, white trash gibs, and nigger/spic welfare. You down, or are you going to keep avoiding an answer, like a true hypocritical faggot?

>believe me believe me believe me
He says it all the fucking time, don't pretend otherwise. Anybody who insists "believe me," as frequently as he does is a liar.

Some d-list celeb sent the president into a meltdown

So you're shallow, valuing appearances over substance. Why you feel the need to advertise the fact is what I don't underst--

Oh, wait, flag checks out. Nevermind, carry on, bong.

You're too stupid and full of your fucking self to understand how Trump is deprogramming people from the NLP media hypnosis.

Therefore you project that stupidity onto him.

Let's list Trumps achievements:

>Turned a 1 million dollar investment into a multibillion global business empire with nearly 500 companies.

> Decided to go into TV. Had the most watched cable TV news show of all time.

>Decided to go into beauty pagents. Surrounded by the hottest women on earth for 3 decades.

> Decided to run for President. Defeated the entire Republican Party, the entire mainstream media, and the entire financial industry, and Hillary Clinton, who were all colluding together to deceive the public about him, and became the most powerful man in the world.

Total moron right?
Hasn't got a clue what he's doing right?

>China cancels plans for over 100 coal plants
>nytimes.com/2017/01/18/world/asia/china-coal-power-plants-pollution.html?
Trump is ramping up coal production, even though the amount of coal reserves has been constantly dwindling

>I don't have an argument, so I'm just going to parrot nonsense
Ok fag

he's telling lavar ball he's a fucking dumbass on the national stage.

>talked about cutting taxes all campaign long
>actually tries to do it
>omg trump so fake

Okay, then we know who they are, as opposed to an open border, where we don't know who the fuck is coming in. I love how libshits like to use visa overstay as a valid reason against the wall.

8 years of backdoor Barry & his tranny wife are a shame America will need a long time to recover from. meanwhile I'm sure I can see the telltale signs of a mild stroke on Hillarys face.

>I have no argument, let's talk about post count
K

Yeah, let's end social security and FICA while were at it.

It'll never happen, because red voters demand gibs

>16 posts by this id
>thread has 93 replies
jesus christ hang yourself for getting this fucking buttmad about tweets you sad excuse of a subhuman

>Bell BTFO Presidentially!

Good going Trump.
If that Basketball American was in Africa shoplifting, he'd been honored by the locals with a nice necklace.

ok john oliver whatever you say

We can't let him get the launch codes

Brits are so fucking salty all the time about our politicians, goddamn. I could see this limey faggot sipping tea and adjusting his monocle as he scorns "how droll, Obama was never this brash and camel-mannered" after reading a Trump tweet. It's probably more honestly and directness than you've ever heard in your life, you live a life of posh politicians standing up to false hopes of diversity with hour long, sesquipedalian speeches that mean absolutely nothing.

>Had the most watched cable TV news show of all time.
Uhh news show? What the fuck are you talking about? It was reality TV, i.e. entertainment aimed at lowest common denominator.
>forgetting about Trump University
He's nothing but a fraudulent cock-holster