NFL IS KILL?

Fans Finding Other Things to Do, Empty Seats Fill Stadiums Everywhere

breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/19/weak-11-fans-finding-things-empty-seats-fill-stadiums-everywhere/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/19/weak-11-fans-finding-things-empty-seats-fill-stadiums-everywhere/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Breitbart

KYS

>meme flag
you first, shlomo

Good, if only boomers werent too fucking stupid to notice the libkike propaganda in literally every other form of modern entertainment media, and stop buying that too

Boomers are a lost cause, getting the youngest minds to realize it is where’s it at

>fake flag
In the trash.

why are these fags with Faggot Nation flags such retards?

Fuck yeah eSports!

>empty seats fill stadiums
Do editors exist anymore?

>the third worst team in the NFL has empty nosebleed seats

I never would have guessed.

I hope so. Sports are nothing but a money grab.

Hopefully they extend Goodell's contract so the NFL can continue with its death spiral
The fucker has gone machiavellian with his power and has created the fully cucked product we see today

Life will be better when we stop subsidizing industries that actively shit on white taxpayers

>breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/19/weak-11-fans-finding-things-empty-seats-fill-stadiums-everywhere/

#KeepKneelinNiggas

This, let the Boomer cucks have their idiot TV shows. I’m glad to see them so demoralized, makes me laugh.

Without TV they wouldn’t know what to do, it’s pathetic.

WELL DONE FAGS YOU KILLED HANDEGG.

>All white people are evil and racist.
> Oh shit, we forgot only white people have money to spend on expensive game tickets.

Niggers.

Now on to dribble net. Should be pretty easy.

Billionaire boomer cucks have no idea how weak they are and how powerful we are. Let’s teach them.

I hate boomers so much.
Their whole lives are based around tv personalities. They discarded all of their parents tradition gladly and didn't think for one second to pass any knowledge one. They will buy anything from an infomercial.
Just a generation of gullible retarded fuckups.