Europe in year 2025

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/09/24/world/europe/putin-opens-moscows-most-elaborate-mosque.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5JU_pCy2N10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/09/24/world/europe/putin-opens-moscows-most-elaborate-mosque.html
affes.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/utlandsk-bakgrund-i-majoritet-i-malmo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am okay with this

Maybe 2060, but not 2025

remove pls

c-can I stay with you, Bogdan?

Blyatiful

oh well

I am homeless.

sure

Shut up Iceland, you're just the Norwegian version of Canada.
Underpopulated and irrelevant

Norway you can blame Sweden.

Fuck off hungry. Put Serbia with Romania

Norway is actually the Icelandic version of Canada

With all of the A-rabs in Europe, can't the white master race just migrate to the Middle East?
Let the dune coons freeze their asses off while return the fertile crescent to it's former glory.

Czechia should be independent. Slovakia is hungarian claim, not ours.

ALLAH
K
B
A
R

What? And in 2025 Russia is not islamized? Hahahahahahahaha Are you kidding user?

Russia has got at least 9 million muslims, or basically the 15% of their population. Plus many other strong asian minorities, so it doesn't make sense.

almost correct, however, latin nation futures are uncertain and at least Asturias should be christian. And why the hell is Eastern Germany and Lwow not already annexed by Poland? Emirate of Berlin should be surrounded and starved out.

They also had a revival of Chritianity, so they're not as cucked as the "Godless heathens" of Western Europe.

Muslims have been in Russian territory for hundreds of years.

It's amazing how you guys you have this fetishization of Finland and this myth about how they're not cucked.

And will that be enough to stop them? really?

You know that for much of russian history the country has had a large muslim population

White Russians are very nationalistic and uncucked then will most likely defend off the Mongoloids and Muslims. Everyone else in Western/Northern/Southern Europe is doomed, given Liberalism. Immigration or close proximity to the Middle East. There could be white enclaves in those Muslimized nations though, Imagine a neutral zones and the environment looking like the videogame Fallout 3.

>bordering mudslimes
i'm not, we need Bulgaria

And will they remain submissive waiting while all europe is islamized? Yes, make sense...

Honestly, I feel like emigrating to Iceland.

And any time Muslims caused problems, Russians stomped them the fuck down. They know if they fuck around in Russia they'll get genocided. Muslims in the West know they can take over because we're all a bunch of pussies.

>Sup Forums

Makeapp threads in a nutshell

why does that matter?
churkas, tatars et.c are as subhuman as any other non-white group in the world and there's plenty of them in Moscow and Petersburg.

>White Russians are very nationalistic and uncucked then will most likely defend off the Mongoloids and Muslims.
one russian natsoc guide and one quick visit to vk you'd realize that it's not true
russian children are a mini-version of american children, they're influenced by Russian musicians who are in turn heavily influened by American rappers and emorappers i.e lil pump
talk to a Russian realist or even go to Russia yourself once in a while and you'll realize Russia isn't the white paradise Sup Forums makes it out to be

More like 2030-2040

Immigrants are leaving finland for sweden

Why would anyone fucking do this to themselves?

Looks kinda like a white Mike Tyson

THIS.

you chinks are weak

this world belongs to us

your flesh and religions will be but a relic of time soon

Can I move in, though?

many are but don't kid yourself that your meme is realistic by any means, from what I've heard Turku is turning into Malmö, there's plenty of niggers and shitskins in Finland, granted they're concentrated to the S. coast but none the less they're there

>rapefugees crying how cold and hostile this place is because we don't hide rape scandals
>vikings got cucked here and made up the ice giants myth
We are just that much better.

Saved

It is Itä-Helsinki that is Malmö 2.0 in the making.

nytimes.com/2015/09/24/world/europe/putin-opens-moscows-most-elaborate-mosque.html

youtube.com/watch?v=5JU_pCy2N10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque

topkek

Archive please

>nytimes com/2015/09/24/world/europe/putin-opens-moscows-most-elaborate-mosque.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2015/09/24/world/europe/putin-opens-moscows-most-elaborate-mosque.html

Inshallah.

But don't worry we'll keep the Nordic lands as a breeding ground for white wymons so we can rape them if get overrun by niggers and need to keep our beautiful olive tanned skin.

what will you do against 200 million muslims equipped with French and British nuclear weapons?
Poland is fucking toast in this scenario

Europe in the year 2017.

>meanwhle

I like this! but we need to reconquere South Tyrol together with the awesome Hungarians.

>implying nuclear weapons aren't a hoax

>Italy
>conquered
We're not cucks like you, we might just build a few forts and walls to keep you all out.

Nothing is worth Transylvania, man. Maramures dude ? Alba Iulia ? for barren hoholandia ?

Death to jews and stuff

?

>jerking off to fascist Europe
Europe would tear itself apart the moment Europeans went full fash
Czech fascists would never agree to be under Poland.

Ukrainian fascists would never rest until every single Russian in Ukraine is dead

affes.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/utlandsk-bakgrund-i-majoritet-i-malmo/
the malmö phenonemon spreads quickly fyi

don't bluepill yourself

(they exist... they are just a third the size but still what's the difference? you just drop 3 instead of one. hell: carpet bombing kills TONS more then a nuke ever could.

Yep, apparently most of us look like arabs since we are mediterranean, nothing new.

Hahahahahahahahaha pretty accurate

Speak for yourself Sweden.

How will muslims take control, though ? Influx numbers from 2015 are not realistically coming back because the public has been turned skeptical. They have absolutely 0 raw power or ideological appeal (barring psychotic Swedes or other few zany westerners )

Can you not see there is a more complex world out there, and western european countries are defined by other things ?

come on dude I know how Italians look like, the guy on the right is clearly 90% arab

> identitarians
What mean?

They identify as italians, thus they are now natives. :^)

>mfw germany

Some Italians are like that. You have to understand that we're not in Northen Europe, so we might have people like that, it's not that hard.

>implying nuclear weapons aren't a hoax
>they exist... they are just a third the size but still what's the difference? you just drop 3 instead of one. hell: carpet bombing kills TONS more then a nuke ever could.

But they look Italian, just because they have brown eyes and brown hair it doesn't mean they are arabs.

It's mostly soyboys that can't grow a beard if their life depend on it.

>EU in year 2025
Ftfy :^)

all of the west is in the exact same position
true, Sweden is worse off then Italy atm but Italy is in no shape in a good posiition
it's always nice to tell yourself a comforting lie but that's the definition of being bluepilled
being redpilled is accepting is accepting the current state of things for what they are despite how uncomfortable that truth is.
it gets especially bad when you lie and make the ZOG system and goverment that is genociding your people out to in favour of your people's interests, at the end of the day the people in charge of every western nation are traitors and kike cocksuckers who don't care a bit for their people

Yeah, I bet 90% of their posts are caused by the beards. Not suprising since nordic features are more feminine.

K-kosovo?

Italy just needs to vote the left out and we're cool. Just like your right is divided and fighting, our left is stuck on the same situation.

hans pls, there are Swedes who look like Asiatics, there are Serbs who look like Turks, there are Russians who look like Mongoloids, there are Italians who look like Arabs et.c but at the end of the day all those people are EXCEPTIONS.
they're not a good representation of the general populace.

>test
>death to jews and stuff

o hai jidf

40 billion
Pay it,paki.

Yeah more like 2030 or 40, as l said white enclaves in Muslim invaded lands and since the Muslims took France and the U.K they got nukes so the environment looks like Fallout 3 the videogame. I'm not really sure about Russia guys but thanks for the information. I just tried to idealize what it might look like.

Fixed.

>it's just like Europe now

> Russia is not muslim
> Portugal is

You have never seen terroni, right?

Their "Christians" don't even go to church just like their western cousins.

>Italy just needs to vote the left out and we're cool
the Italian right wing is still ZOG controlled, as long as Europe is under ZOG control there can be no salvation through conventional means of politics.
>Just like your right is divided and fighting
why are you pretending to know about Swedish politics?

Milano is full of shitskins, and that's in the North.

This map is pretty good.

>ZOG controlled
Ahaha sure. Again, you're only projecting your own issues in other countries.

>why are you pretending to know about Swedish politics?
I don't have to? Because either way you're cucked beyond redemption.

>Not conquering the steppes
You've failed your ancestors

>Milano is full of shitskins

Calabrians

Didn't P2 prove that?

:^)

And niggers. I don't know if you're from Milano but they have to fix their own shit, it's drugs and hooded niggers there.

Poo in queue!

Back row, second to last, brown haired.

>would balt

Stay mad :^)

look you're being bluepilled again, I'm sure you're just an internet roleplayer though who has never and never will organize in real life so it doesn't matter what you're political opinion is because you're no use to anyone.