TRIGGERED

Drumpf finally finds someone he can’t out shitpost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7q8joDV46k
newsweek.com/2016/08/19/mark-swidan-american-jailed-china-488457.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m8iJndLnVGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why on earth did he help those niggers out in the first place?

patriotism

>its patriotic to bail niggers out of jail for shoplifting

Because he knew they would pull something like this.

So he got a nigger out of jail for no reason since they treated him the same exact way no matter what he did.
>appeasing niggers by allowing them to commit crimes
Does anyone remember ferguson?

out of chinese jails

the poor nigger might have had to experience real hardship for once in his life, so awful im glad based god emperor protected the based black man

Lavar is a hilarious person

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7q8joDV46k

Just another desperate cuckservative attempt to appeal to niggers. It never works.

what the fuck is going on

i love how shamefully retarded he is.

You know you fucked up when even CNN is defending Trump. Should have left those ungrateful niggers to rot in jail.

i find it disgusting that trump bailed out those niggers who definitely committed crimes when you've got people like this stuck in chinese jail permanently with no evidence and no trial:
newsweek.com/2016/08/19/mark-swidan-american-jailed-china-488457.html

Y'all niggas being worked into a shoot finna seething manlets please have sex
youtube.com/watch?v=m8iJndLnVGk

>Because he knew they would pull something like this.
bingo
it's over your head user
it was a win-win for Trump
He looks good for getting them out of Chinese prison without hesitation or fanfare, they look bad for being entitled black criminals and acting too proud to thank the President of the United States because it wouldn't look good to the too-proud mainstream leftist black populace.
it's like pottery

NIGGER FOOL

>IT WAS ME

Is this a....no....

He's a nice man. But that's the problem with being nice, you get punished for it.

He should have brought them back and then charged them here.

Why doesn't he do this for every American who shoplifts and get caught in China? It's almost like being rich and famous makes you above the law.

got any past examples?
we should honestly rip into trump for catering to these niggers

At least for me it was a reminder that you can't please liberals and their pets
They'll take whatever you give them, take a gigantic shit on it and complain about the stench

I've learned my lesson, Trump. Thanks for the reminder

Tom foolery, coonery and all other sort of racial epithets to describe nigger behavior on full display in this video.

jesus why is he so butthurt over this

He's making people want to put blacks in prisons again
He's bringing the american dream back folks

look at that hideous honker is this mulato half jewish

There is a difference between shit posting and being a shitty person.

Trump is shitposting Lavar Ball....

I’ve seen it all now, end it, the world can be finished, life is stranger then fiction.

>the US president is locked in a twitter shitposting battle with failed NBA nigger Lavar 2.2 Ball
What a fucking disgrace

Getting his name called out by the President is a pretty big accomplishment. I hope his business prospers thanks to the signal boosting.

Maybe he's not the virulent racist libs think he is
Maybe he wanted to bridge the divide

Whatever the case may be, libs and gibs have once again proven that nothing good comes from appeasing them

Trump gains black votes with this

Trump: Me, Me....meeeeeeee, look at meeeeeeeeee, I am so much better that the last president. Meeeeeeeee, loveeeee meeeeee.

Clearly a burger

Trump is a matador and his tweets are the muleta.

lol typical jigaboo shucking and jiving, they think they're so insightful and eloquent when they're just aping white people words

fucking yard apes

I want trump to wear Big Ball Brand so bad....

Of all the things I find weird about this whole CBTS/Q ordeal, I find trump shitposting Lavar Ball to be an even more ridiculous thing then that.

He got back that moron that stole a poster in NK, and who Obama let rot in prison, too bad it was too late for him.

Trump genuinely loves us niggers but the majority of us niggers are brainwashed by the demos so no matter how much good he does for us we're programed to hate him.

Trump got triggered. He aint no big baller

if trump wasnt racist before he is now

This

thanks for these kind words you THICC mongrellus

I love boomerposting.

and that's coming from CNN, wouldn't like to see him on Tucker he wouldn't stand a chance

With the people who hate him, he was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.
>wacis!!!! he left those poor children to rot!!!
>wacis!!!! he only helped them to make hisself look good to hide the wacis he truly be

Helping them was a win/win for China and America politically. It's actually a good thing those dumb nogs went 'a stealin'. Trump gets to say, "See? I'm the president. I got them out. They didn't rot in prison for years and return home braindead and die the next day." The president of China gets to say, "See? Me nice guy. I ret bracks out for Trump. We work togetha now."

The Twitter shitposting is icing on the cake. It paints a clear portrait for America AND the rest of the world what complete and total shitheads anti-Trumpers are.

Go back to your containment general boomer

>poor man's don king

daaaaaayum hit that nail right on the head.

dub on dub nice, this comment deserves all the (You)'s

>IT WAS ME, TRUMP

You can actually physically see that Cuomo has the larger brain.

The Trump curse is real... wait for it... it is going to be glorious.

holy shit this was too funny
>i aint talkin round nuffin you talkin round me
>what

We should rethink our national obsession with watching grown men chase a ball.

he gave a nigger enough rope to hang himself

I think you meant shamelessly, Sheamus.