A design this good should have not just been another cog in the idolshit machine, what a waste

A design this good should have not just been another cog in the idolshit machine, what a waste.

>design this good
>generic straight black hair with green eyes
>UNF SO GOOD FAP FAP FAP

But Rin is not even close to being the cutest/hottest/most beautiful Cinderella Girl.

Which cinderella girl gives the best footjobs?

meh design

I think it's more about that attitude. If she were more of the dere-dere "kawaii ganbarimasu desu!" type she wouldn't be nearly as popular. CG alone has plenty of those already.

Who are you quoting, friend?

Which CG has the best design?

That's literally the only thing idolshit has going for it.

That foot is really, really disturbing. It looks like a gnarled bird hoof. I know birds don't have hooves but if they did, and they were gnarled, they probably would look like that.

Fucking batatatata , I can't stop fapping to his stuff.

>lewding Chicken-chan
STOP

When did the recent Rinlove meme start
She's not even good

My mind says Anastasia but my heart says Ranko.

My dicks says Minami.

I love Rin.

You can't just post a batata image and expect to get away with it.

If I go by the ones that made me cum the most it would be something like:

1. Rika
2. Miku
3. Rin

>IdolColle
Soon.

(Maybe not.)

Better she gets used in an idol show, which generally has continuity, instead of a forgettable harem series or a hentai.

Rin a shit. I don't know how anyone could like that boring slut. That said cinderella girls suck in general. The original girls were so much better in every way.

Hibiki is one of your favorites.

Dunno, but it's definitely not Uzuki.

She never admits de-feet.

batatata or Wokada?

E
N
J
O

K
O
S
A
I

why is it not a norm in other country? The relationship is legal, moral and benefits both parties in an equal way. No harm is done and no underground/illegal control, the money is clean and to be taxed. Government should give their support to this instead of allowing red light district or whatever the digusting loveless trades and establishment.

Nobody tops Takane anyway.

Because underaged.

Underaged is like abortion, a relic of religious-dominated culture. As the wisen said, old enough to bleed, old enough to breed. They needs sex education not only in theory but also in practical.

>A design this good
>literally just a straight-haired brunette in a generic tokyo school uniform

Wokada, every time.

Looks like the Stacy nips wanted in high school but had no chance with. Proof the best things strike a chord, like Amagami designs.

Eh, I still don't quite agree that it makes her design good. There are plenty of stoic, unemotional anime girls too.

>There are plenty of stoic, unemotional anime girls too.
Idolm@ster is basically about cute girls getting dere-dere with their producer, let's be honest.

I thought it was "old enough to read"?

Wokana Miku makes fun thing to my dick

We already have granbluidol. There's no need for that.

Have you looked at any of the other Cool idols in CG? With the exception of a few quirky ones, they pretty much all act like Rin

Not really.

>Kawashima
>Ranko
>Minami
>Kaede
>Riina
>Anya
>Koume
>Nono
>Tamami
>Syuko
>Chie
>Nanami
>Layla
>pretty much all act like Rin
Either your definition of "a few" is kinda off, or you're full of shit.

You literally just named 12 out of like, a total of 80~ ish. That's a few, yes.

I made a similar thread about her earlier this week. And NO, she isn't the type of girl who would stoop to compensated dating but HOLY SHIT SHE SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED AND HELPED HER PARENTS WITH THE FLOWER SHOP SHE WAS SO GOOD WHEN SHE RECOMMENDED FLOWERS TO UZUKI

Then name all of the Cool idols you know that acts like Rin.

The entire show should have been more loke the first ep and less like the rest

The show could've used a lot less Uzuki and Mio.

Even though I did like Mio's character arc in the first season.

>The show could've used a lot less Uzuki
I'VE SEEN SOME HERESY

Just to let you know, I started watching CG solely because I saw this image on Sup Forums with Rin's arm around this other girl, but this is the actual scene. I feel so fucking cheated. Someone post the edit so it will lessen the misery

Nah dude, I'm not gonna copypaste 50+ names just to prove a point. Figure it out yourself

The whole gimmick of cool idols is that they're stoic beauties. That's literally rin, who also coincidentally happens to be the figurehead of that category

You mean when she got pissy because all her friends came to her show and she cried anout how no one was in the audience? P-kun should have booted her out

That the exact point I dropped CG.

>Mio starts whining
>P-kun timidly points out that this isn't the best--
>Rin: "HOW DARE YOU"

Uzuki was fine, Mio just kept fucking everything up with her bullshit

Turns out a character whose only character trait is ganbarimasu is boring.

I liked the moment at the end with her reading the fan letters. Before that I hated her, that little moment made me like her.

>mfw people are arguing about the CG when Mikoto is 100% the best girl.

Fine then, name 3 of them so you can prove that you aren't bullshitting with your false categorization. Cool idols aren't simply stoic beauties after all.

>Mikoto
Misaka Mikoto? Rina Satou?

Something doesn't have to be original and one of a kind to be good and high quality.

Anastasia is literally perfect.

Asuka, Ryo and Noa are good examples. CGs are incredibly shallow in their design. The only thing that differentiates them from each other is the gimmick they give to each girl. Rin is probably the most boring of them all. Her gimmick is literally that she's "cool" and from shibuya

Naturalton

>Asuka
A quiet chuuni, sure.
>Ryo
Pretty much a rocker.
>Noa
A literal who?

I could just stare into those eyes forever.

Without a doubt one of my favorite idol designs, everything about her is so beautiful,

>chuuni
>rocker

Good job naming their gimmick. What else do they have to differentiate themselves from Rin? Nothing. They're all essentially the same copypasted character underneath

Every character ever is the same copypasted character underneath.

Okay? That's not mutually exclusive with what I was saying.

Let's just agree to disagree. I don't feel like continuing to discuss this dumb subject any further

Actually it is, because you set up a totally nebulous standard to arbitrarily define every Cool idol in CG and failed to prove your point when you were originally pressed on it. Then you moved goalposts when you were pressed further on the subject by claiming that personality traits are merely gimmicks. I strongly suspect you just looked up a list of Cool idols on the im@s wiki and chose three that seemed to best fit your argument, because your exposure to this series is probably limited to the anime and some threads on Sup Forums.

But whatever. You go on doing whatever you were doing before.

batatata's feet disgust me, and I'm indifferent to Wokada's.
Natty's got some amazing works, but he goes off the range on some of his others. It confuses the hell out of me that someone who can draw near perfectly proportioned feet in one picture goes and draws feet that are completely uninspired or outright "bad" in the next.
Between the three though I do agree that Naturalton is the best, followed closely by Wokada and then, after a moderate powergap, batatata.
Sage for footfagging.

>design this good.

She's literally a dead faced generic anime school girl like any other. The only thing that stands out is her brown hair. I would imagine the only good thing about this is how easy it is to project your own fantasies onto the character because of how bland and without personality she is. In fact, that's all any anime character is anymore. They're barely people. Just blank canvases with random features and a slightly appealing figure. SLIGHTLY. Just enough to get you going, right?

who cares though.

Yeah, who cares if it feels good for me but not for you?

Don't bully the bata, he's a saint.

Batata no doubt, and then Wokada is pretty good too.

So is this a feet thread or a CG thread?

I haven't seen Wokada draw any feet for a while now.

She stands out not because of her design, but because she's one of the few characters, from her series, that actually has a personality.

He hasn't drawn anything new in months.

Is this Rin thread or feet thread? My dick is confused.

USED GOODS
S
E
D

G
O
O
D
S

This isn't KanColle user.

Grandma is best, the rest is irrelevant.