Healthcare in Russia

Interesting fact: there are no healthcare in Russia.

Communism: play shitty games, win shitty prizes.

Alcoholic snowniggers don't need healthcare when Fentanyl solves all your problems

Interesting fact: OP is proxy shill

But at least it's free!

>Fentanyl
Krokodil in fact.

I paid cash for surgery in Russia and when I got back to Canada it was reimbursed in full

Vodka niggers
>not even once

>tfw no qt 3.14 slav gf

>and 5 years later

thats a man baby

dubs

Interesting fact canada has a larger gdp and economy than russia yet no one suspects us of influencing usa elections or stealing uranium (even though it passed thru canada before disappearing)

>political power
>military power
>intelligence agencies
>population
fukin leaf

Fun fact :
No one can find this exact jacket to buy.

Durr but Trump and Sup Forums told me universal healthcare wuz ebillll!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You have no power here

Commies age like milk I must say.

if i find raccoon shit in my yard i will put out traps
if i find my own pet's shit in the yard i just clean it and continue carrying on, even if they are enormous mastiff turds

There is no health care in the US, either. There's disease care. It's role is to keep Pharmaceutical company profits high, nurse and doctor salaries high, and absolute number of job openings for aids high.

The only exception to this I can see is surgeons, though even they get pulled into this disaster farming with things like stomach banding, etc.

And fucking leftist scum wants to tax me heavily to provide this under their mistaken impression that the industry provides health because it's named health.

YOURE A MAN FAGGOT.

>FAGGOT
Why the homophobia?

GREEK crumbled because of buttfucking. ROME FELL because of buttfucking. Now Western civilisation will fall because of buttfucking traps.

>fear of sameness meaning hatred of homosexuality
leftist word mangling is so retarded, evolution of the frontal lobe was a mistake