I actually like Keit-ai

I actually like Keit-ai.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the mods are doing a decent job.

It's a 7/10 at best.

My doujinshi is good.

This is a great thread

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:zero is good and not generic

Yotsuba is overrated.

People hate on SAO mostly because it's cool and hip thing to do
Shit is discussed all the time here but people only become bothered when this shit gets really popular

I have a big duck.

there is literally nothing wrong with frogposting

nice dubs

moribito is overrated as fuck

Chu2 S2 > S1

S1:
>BE NORMAL!!
>muh papa

S2:
>sorry old bitch, I love my retarded gf
>lesbian hijinks

best waifu

I think that Sup Forums has become filled with underageb& and normalfags. Shit like Naruto and DBZ will never be objectively good, only popular, because of vapid, underage normie faggots. Re:Zero is also fucking terrible. Kill yourself, all normalfags. What has Sup Forums become?

This opinion not unpopular with me.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

once Tumblr dies the end will come.
all the tumblrinas will move to Sup Forums and ruin it forever.

>What has Sup Forums become?
Popular.

So then Einstein, tell me what is good anime?

all of the shows you mentioned are shit but you sound absolutely insufferable

Agreed

Then why this?

Deny it all you want, but as the board grows, the more normalfaggots infest it. The faster a board moves, the shittier it becomes. Just look at Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Sup Forums has stayed better because of its angry, elitist attitude, but even that is falling by the wayside as cancerous newfaggots come in and sperg out when people are mean to them, green-textually call others newfags trying to fit in when told to fuck off, answering sauce requests and not telling them Boku no Pico.
This is the fate of our board if we don't purge this faggotry.

>but you sound absolutely insufferable

Sup Forums used to be surly as fuck. Now its all the newfags want to make Sup Forums a hugbox where they post like facebook:
>ummm...
>wtf...
>why you so mean

tl;dr

fuck off.

7/10 is pretty good.

No visible sage, no means of downvoting.

Whatever is the absolute furthest from being socially acceptable to the average adult aka normies

Nevermind that the average person would still think of DBZ and other shounen or grimdark anime as retarded, there's still a chance that some underage faggots who have gotten laid before could like those series!

Moe or haremshit is the only answer (my life and opinions are determined by irony and contrarianism)

I hate these threadly reminders more than Keitai posting.

/soc/ should be purged and deleted.

So basically you don't really like anime, you just want a niche community to be apart of. You should probably drop anime and find a new obscure hobby.

i didn't call him insufferable because he was "surly", you presumptuous moron

i tell people to kill themselves everyday for the most inane shit

kill yourself

Not the same person but it's the same answer for most media: Characters the audience can feel for, creative storytelling that leaves an impression on the viewer that makes them think or add something to themselves because of it and is remembered for generations.

But really, "Good" is subjective, as what is good for some people will not be for others. Since we are all exposed to different enviorments and upbringings what it should really come down to is "what is entertaining and a majority of people want more of?" You may cry that the majority of the public are wrong and don't know what's good for them or not, but when it comes to entertainment media the majority wins. If 10 people out of 100 really like X and the rest rather have Y, then in the end X wasn't entertaining enough no matter how "good" it is and Y is the favorite. Y will be remembered more than X.

That's not even an opinion, it's just wrong.

Gurren Lagann, LWA, WataMote, JoJo, Kill la Kill (which is EVEN less normalfag than most of the shit that gets posted on here, and it's pretty normie) and the original 26 Eva episodes (although I do have some nostalgia glasses on with regards to that.) Christ. Anything that's unique, not bland, and isn't meaningless plot arcs for 300+ episodes. That's me personally, but I have some normalfag tendencies myself.

EMILIA IS BEST GIRL

I'm not actually him, I was being a cunt and mocking what I perceive to be the mindset of some people on this board

Change is nature. Plus Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums have always been the fastest boards. The change is that people are used to internet culture more and more. Insults and shaming does not work as well because more people realize that it's just the internet. This isn't just Sup Forums but with social media, oldfags growing up and having families (or dead), everything blends into each other. Not only that, rules and culture have changed. No longer will mods ban someone for posting something like this
yet they will be banned for "shitposting" which is something that this place is known for. We grew up from being a cesspool of the internet and instead we are a normal part of it.