If humans are created in God's image then why are we so weak when compared to tardigrades...

If humans are created in God's image then why are we so weak when compared to tardigrades? Are they the true 'God's Chosen?'

sciencenews.org/article/water-bears-will-survive-end-world-we-know-it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aMUvNWuSq6I
youtube.com/watch?v=aMUvNWuSq6I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course we are how else can we shitpost?

The image refers to our inner feelings.

>justice
>mercy
>love

And so on.

fuck off WBIDF

wrong
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aMUvNWuSq6I

WEll, of course. They'll just teleport to other planet.

we probably are just an advanced version of them grow trough evolution and brought here by space winds

water bears are cool and all but i want to learn more about eyebro and his chances for apocalyptic survival

>oh? you don't want armor.

Would you want to fuck something like that though?

Because egoism. Human think themselves as the center of universe while they are actually nothing. Do not compare yourself to the infiniteness of God, mortals.

>Fire
>Not water

ONE JOB

youtube.com/watch?v=aMUvNWuSq6I

Explain pls

They are not waterbears they are bogdanoff nanobots ffs delete this it is too early for the public to know

FUCK YOUR RULES MAN

>Tardigrades
>Not shooting out liberals

These stupid things survive outlandish threats (gamma radiation is a meme on the surface.)
Op, you know what their biggest weakness is? Predators.Yes, they forgot to patch that.

Also, your image looks like a microscopic feminist.

Are they the actual rulers of this world?

>taken religion that seriously

fucking christcucks & muzzies

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaea

God breathed into a clay figure and Adam became a living being, filled with the Holy Spirit of God, the Breath of Life.

That is what is meant by "made in God's image"; God could look at Adam and see Himself, in Adam.

Adam and Eve lost that, and their children were born without that Spirit of God in them. The human race was born spiritually dead.

Becoming a born again Christian, born in the Spirit, is to regain that lost Holy Spirit and to once again have him living within us. So while mankind was made in the image of God, and can again by consent be recreated into a new creation in Christ Jesus, most people are born spiritually dead, and die spiritually dead.

Those little fuckers are probably already anywhere we've sent rovers.

nice, will read up on it

>implying tardigrades dont act as cameras and microphones for the aliens that watch us as a reality show

(((Water Bears)))

>'god's chosen'
>got tard in the name
Nah

Not quite, normal life won't do at all on places that are both toxic and lack nutrition (Mars' surface is full with perchlorates and iron oxides) these extremophiles can, but they still got very little resource at their disposal.

Give that little tardigrade thumbs and some other necessities then kill yourself for thou has become God.

This

Somebody give this man a quick rundown

God never declares a definitive winner.

>Be first openly gay on Star Trek
>Literally dying from TardigrAIDS.

Ah shit is this part of the bogandoff pasta