youtu.be/DDzQraGP6DM
>Pres Trump welcomes NCAA champ teams to WH 11/17/17
youtu.be/XX85RSszfHU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tz7xa
youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w
jihadwatch.org/2017/11/turkey-pro-government-columnist-says-turkey-will-fight-nato-turkish-conflict-with-us-inevitable
youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
fox17.com/news/local/14-students-charged-2-students-cited-after-large-fight-in-nashville-high-school
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

If you're torn on NN, consider this:
NN encourages the axiom "all packets are equal". Anything that the government wants to do that enforces equality as a concept is bad.

AWOOO

Awoo~
hi-res awoo!!

We've been without NN for nearly 30 years. The burden of proof is entirely on you to show me the internet will implode and how we'll all be slaves to ISPs without it.

How can one news network be so salty?
archive.is/tz7xa

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w

lol is that tweet real? Pathetic!

I'm not torn on it
I want King Nigger's power grab of the internet to die

Commies OUT

The campaign was a lot of fun.

Here's the news I found. jihadwatch.org/2017/11/turkey-pro-government-columnist-says-turkey-will-fight-nato-turkish-conflict-with-us-inevitable
>Turkey should indeed leave NATO. It is not a reliable ally or friend of the United States, but has rejoined the jihad force. It is long past time for a reconfiguration of our international alliances on the basis of a recognition of the reality of the jihad threat.
>Yalçın Topçu, a key advisor of Turkey’s autocratic President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, on Monday said NATO was behind all coups in Turkey, stating that it is time to review membership in the alliance, Habertürk daily reported.

That's just sad. Isn't he like 60 now

(((Net Neutrality)))

Is this real?

I miss the huffpoo doom headlines

>posts moonrunes last thread
>doesn't use the Gadsden flag
Fake Gadsden OP desu daysoo dessUU

Awoovement!

I said "if", dummy

lack of JFK threads today is disturbing. come on /pol. we need to celebrate the life of the last good democrat to ever live

I forgot to turn it on for the last thread, I swear.

He's an alkie. He's a big, fat mess.

Rape is preferable to murder I guess?

>CNN
>liberals
>accusing someone of "grievance and a sense of victimhood"

You see guys its ok to race mix, just look at how cute your babies can be

lol why should Trump even respond to a washed up rapper. Cant wait for his daughter to be blacked.

Redpill me on Alabama bros. What are our chances?

it was a magical time

Also: anyone else /bookdoggo/ here?

Please tell me this is real.

Time to tweet lori at him again I guess

AWOOOOOOO

KEK. fuck tator and tot

"it wasn't the WH, it was me"

What does that even mean. It's his WH for goodness sake.

kek is this real?

>that's a real nice lookin' internet ya got there goy.....would be a shame if somebody were to.....neutralize it

I ate at a Chinese place yesterday and they had CNN playing loudly on a big TV. There was a story "Trumps answer to victims of the Haiti earthquake? 'you have to go back'"

I thought shit, I didn't hear about any earthquakes, but I bet it is at least a few months old, so I don't see the issue with telling them that that have to go back eventually.

THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE 2010 EARTHQUAKE.

FFS CNN.

wait wherent you in government too? why did you step down again? was it because daughters wouldnt feel safe to be interns under you?

The unself-aware stupidity is that Moore's senate office has been Garped. Pre-disastered. It's going to be literally the safest place for women in DC.

>it could hypothetically happen so it will happen
You see the problem with arguing in absolutes like a commie?

I found this on Twitter.

Apathy is a sickness anons, have hope in your heart. We're all going to make America Great Again.

>joe tweet by a non-romanian

you should know better

It means it wasn't the people working for him in the white house, or some diplomat, it was him, personally.

I would with Roy Moore, he has been in public service for 30 years and actually has a wife, the community knows him. Besides the allegations made against him have fallen apart.

Did he actually say "I forgot" and "That's an awfully hot coffee pot" or is that part fake?

(You) me some more boys, this is an astute observation

Didn't an intern die under mysterious circumstances in Joe's office?

He should just to make sure there is no legacy inadvertently missed

well i guess that's why they love "dreamers"

you must've missed the no one else matters but me when it comes to foreign policy interview

I bet LaVar Ball's dumbass gets arrested again in some shitty 3rd World Vountry.

His rap was so bad user that he was babbling and didint make sense. Most thought he was talking about a coffee pot when he wasent.

made me look

Notice me, senpai!

Le 56%

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

> can

How did that man even have a child with a Jewish soyboy???

ANIME IS FUCKING GAY.

AUTISTIC CUNTS.

If someone's torn on it, their reasoning abilities are poor. There are very clear financial motivations from the companies supporting net neutrality. Clear evidence of shilling for it by Soros groups. And there are clear examples of how regulations are used by large companies to institutionalize their monopolies. The only way to avoid the problems that people fear are the already existing anti-trust laws.

Deport.
All of them.
Now.

He did and it's still really weird, both in the lyrics and the idea that he's now trying to be edgy political. Oh well, wiggers gonna wig.

This. It sounds more absurd and evil for people outside of the US where the internet is going great. I would freak the fuck out if my government would start implementing "net neutrality".

Guys please, if our things are looking bad just tell me.

It isn't a Global fucking nation its a American nation.

serena williams did nothing wrong. One of the most successful females in the world. She's a true Christian too. Ofc she'd never marry a black guy.

Noticed.

ISPs want to remove NN and Stream Services want it to stay, it's about that simple.

ISPs are less of a cancer than Google or Facebook in my eyes, so my side is picked.

Last I checked the White House was an inanimate object.

There is no hope for one candidate

What did Trump mean by this???

>global nation

user pls

today's far right is right so far.

damn thats good

HOLOCAUST THE GOOK WASHERS
ONLY PURE AMERICAN MACHINES

Yeah, it was that bad. Someone post the parody!!

kek

>two monopolies screeching autistically how internet will die no matter the decision
something tells me that whater Pajit is pushing its absolute pushing the correct buttons

Trump is a MILF fan

What is the matter with you? America is making schools safe for Kurdish refugees to discover the deep, rich flavor of their newfound hatred of Latino refugees who've they've never had the opportunity to hate before. That kind of opportunity is what multiculturalism is all about user. Right in the heart of country music city. Biggot.

fox17.com/news/local/14-students-charged-2-students-cited-after-large-fight-in-nashville-high-school

NO bully!!

Eminem realized he really doesnt matter outside the music industry? Maybe Trump was on the other side of that imaginary line.

What can we do about the poo problem

Good day to you too!

Nah.

Soros is shilling NN so Netflix doens't get assfucked for using so much data. Same deal for Google (Youtube) and Facebook. High bandwith using sites have an interest in NN.

I only need to know one thing

How long has "Net Neutrality" been a thing?

what thread is this shit in?

I feel her giant athletic genes should of been paired with a black male counterpart.