Hook Up Culture

Is hook up culture destroying America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lrXdDo8HrcA
informationliberation.com/?id=57476
youtube.com/watch?v=-H7X-hnj3Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The idea that sex is casual is destructive, sure. But it's mostly destructive to women and stupid men.

No of course not. There's nothing wrong with (((California))) putting plan b in vending machines at colleges and making the purposeful contraction of HIV only a misdemeanor.

I bet you get laid a lot!

GTFO roastie cam whore, no one wants you here on Sup Forums

>Arguing like a woman
>Not even once

Your post is in the present tense.

sluts gonna slut

In a society no man is an island. We all get the effects in the end user.

Well, it does come from the gays and their culture, so I'd have to answer yes.

America is already destroyed. Please stop exporting your degenerate "culture" abroad.

This is an add that is normalizing hook up culture: youtu.be/lrXdDo8HrcA

Girl I was talking to for a while ended up being this way. She fell in love with the dude she hooked up with then bitched about him "cheating" on her when she openly didn't acknowledge him as a BF. Sluts ruin relationships, which in turn demoralizes the population, and makes for a weak America. Crusade when?

you started it dad!

Hook up culture is just one of many symptoms. And it started with birth control in the 1920s. Women were called flappers who did this. Now they are just modern women

I recently read that the apps responsible for the increase in popularity of hook up culture encourage race mixing, so...

>100% KOSHER Goy

informationliberation.com/?id=57476

is this a bot thread?

answer : yes

I don't think it's destroying culture, but is a symptom stemming from moral degradation of a nation in decline.

nice argument roastie

Incorrect. Who's the Jews golden goy? America. So golden you snip your kids dicks for them and defend every action they make.

Hookup culture is the effect, not the cause. You have to look at:

1. End of Father Custody (mid-1800’s)
2. Waves of Feminism (late-1800’s)
3. Decline in Church Attendance (WW1&2 onward)
4. Invention of the Pill (1960’s)
5. “No Fault” Divorce (1970’s)

... and here you are.

Shut up pedo dad

You are either a woman or argue like a woman

Its a symptom not a cause

Hedonism is positive if those enjoying the sex are aware of themselves. The youth are not and use the sexual energy in wasteful ways.

why? done properly and the right way, pickup culture is teaching young men to be confident and manly again

Now tie in the JEWS role to these events.

(Not being sarcastic, I would BET they have a role in most of this)

I dunno, is it ?

r/K selective theory.
There's nothing manly about shooting fish in a barrel.
Women go to nightclubs to get drunk and get fucked.

I disagree because the first two steps: the Tender Years Doctrine and the Suffigrate/1st Wave Feminism happened almost exclusively in the then WASP-elite dominated Anglosphere.

If your theory was correct they would have taken place in the ghettos of Germany/Poland/Eastern Europe which they didn’t.

Not just the end of father custody, its full reversal.

There's nothing new under the sun.

Yes now fuck off slut.

western culture is destroying america.

>No of course not. There's nothing wrong with (((California))) putting plan b in vending machines at colleges and making the purposeful contraction of HIV only a misdemeanor.

The California government needs to be overthrown either from within or by Trump. Violently or peacefully, it does not matter at this point. Purge by blood or by vote, who cares. No legitimate government actively offends citizens with overt evil like theirs does.

hey quads

Its dwindling over the past decade, but can confirm the even deeply moral, high IQ fags like me can get sucked into a 'hookup'. I didn't want to fuck, but considering her behavior of 9 months of borderline sexual harrasment, I thought it necessary for her to believe I was honestly attracted to her personality. I felt like she wouldn't believe me. She moved 800 miles away two days later. Kept up a charade for two months. I was emotionally raped. Woman help create the foundation of society by keeping their legs closed and asking men to be real boys, not fuckboys. A woman can change the world by being the stone behind the man. Real men know that civilization would fall if women ran away from this role of theirs. Whores are not respected. Mansluts are morons. But I'll crawl 500 hundred miles for you baby, the right one!!!!

>Roasties gunna roast
Conservative women are the ones you would want to wife up. Imagine for a moment your life (the rest of your life) with either a used-up roastie, or with a conservative woman like the ones supporting judge moore... how would your life turn out in the long run? remember, roasties gunna roast. that's what they do. a god fearing, church going woman, who is against weak-willed divorce and abortion... which one will make a better wife for life?

For your viewing pleasure:
Women for judge more
youtube.com/watch?v=-H7X-hnj3Pg

tinder is for race mixing what the printing press was for knowledge

yes, do I even need to explain? Stupid question

>2017
>cucklear family

Underage b&

Degeneracy is for the goyim only. Ever wonder why jewish politicians and media people campaign for rape-fugees in Europe, but a concrete wall is built around Israel?
Same thing with feminism.

remember the golden days when 3/4's of the catalog weren't bot threads? if I ever find the person responsible for starting these fucking bot threads on just about every board every damn day for years, I'm gonna fucking kill him.