Is this what having a little sister is like?

Is this what having a little sister is like?

No having a little sister is 0% lovingly lewd and 100% her being a total bitch about you sneezing with her saying you sneeze way too much whne really it's because of allergies .

No not at all
Well maybe a little bit when you're both really young but you didn't hear that from me and I hope she's forgetten

No, its 100% fighting over using the computer and watching TV.

replace the lewd with getting your ass kicked constantly and you're solid

details, user[/spoilers]

details

When she's kicking your ass you should just whip out your dick and see what happens

Not when they're young. They smell like piss. Not when they're older either, they don't even talk to you. I really wish I had communicated more with my siblings during adolescence.

b-but user, she's a literal semen demon without the semen part when she's angry

i'd have my dick ripped off and fed to our dog

Introduce me.

When its her turn to use the computer just leave some incest eromanga open on the screen. She'll get the idea

This

op, don't listen to these degenerates. if you rise your little sister well, she could come out great.
you need to be smart enough to know when to hug and praise her, and when to leave her alone. make her take interest in the things you'd like her to love without her realizing what you are doing.
and over all just manipulate her psychological growth and deal with the situation if something big happens along the way that interrupts with your plans.

They're total [spoilers]bitches[/spoiler]

No, it's about brutally killing them.

I have 3 little sisters living under the same room with me being the eldest brother. Let me tell you they are total bitches and are sloppy/messy as fuck. If you want period underwear scattered everywhere just have a little sister for awhile.

*same roof

Nigga are you me? I'm the eldest brother of 3 little sisters as well. They leave their dirty panties all over the bathroom floor and never close the door when they piss/shit. It drives me mad.

>Never closing the door

You and me both

>Ask them politely to close the doors
>They just straight up ignore you
>Close the doors yourself
>Not even 10 seconds later they enter the same damn room and do the same damn thing

Holy shit does that drive me up the wall

Every single time.
It's almost like they do it to spite me.
Sometimes they straight up walk around with only a towel, and the youngest one goes full birthday suit... so fucking annoying.

>and never close the door
Why would anyone act like that though? It's no effort at all to close the door, and who doesn't want their own person privacy.

Fuck, if you want to make them stop, next time they do it just walk in a take photo of them and threaten to post it on the internet.

>Implying blackmail works

You don't get it do you? Little sisters have all the power in the family.

I want to be dominated by little sisters
t. only child

No. I have a sister and she didn't look like a Himenololi when she was a kid.

>It's no effort at all to close the door, and who doesn't want their own person privacy.

They give no shits about it if its only the family around. Plus just because it takes no effort doesn't mean they will do it. its the same reasoning why your mother bosses you around for simple things like getting a glass of water.

You must be a bad liar or dumb.
Even if she tells your parents, it's her word vs yours. Because it's not like you can't just hide the photo. Then, just tell your parents that she's upset because you told her to close the door when she's using the bathroom. And your parents are likely to tell her that you were right.

>it's her word vs yours

Exactly. Its her word vs mine.

>Then, just tell your parents that she's upset because you told her to close the door when she's using the bathroom. And your parents are likely to tell her that you were right.

No they won't. All she needs is a little showcase of her waterworks and I become the bad guy. It happens every fucking time.

Either your whole family is literally retarded or you're just lying to get attention over the internet.

t. Single child

You don't have any younger siblings do you? I have a little sister myself, and unless my parents actually witnessed what happened they'd always side with the tearful little princess. It's a common phenomenon.

My family is exactly the same,

So much so that my relationship with my parents has been permanently damaged when she overdosed on feminism and accused me of rape.She used it as a smokescreen to justify doing drugs and fucking dude after dude.

Sounds like you have a shitty little sister user.
I'm honestly glad that I'm a single child.

Wew lad, trying being an older brother and fighting against the word of the little siblings. You'll almost never win.

Is this by the same guy who did the one where the guy had a literal wingman helping him to score a loli?

She used to be a nice sister. She would come into my room and just hang out while I did whatever. Sleep in my bed, constantly ask for attention etc. Always want to know what I was doing. Would clean my room if I didn't stop her.
But come the end of high-school she turned into a right bitch.

So little sister can be good, but unless you can somehow limit exposure to the degeneracy that that surrounds us, or counter it in some way, it doesn't last.

I really do miss her
sage for blogging

>Sister: "Mom, user threatens to put pictures on me peeing on the Internet"
>You:"Lol, she's making that up"
>Mom:"Your sister is too young and innocent to know about that stuff, meanwhile you spend 24/7 on Sup Forums. You're a bad child and a disgraceful liar"

So you're just dumb. Because you wouldn't say she's lying, that's when you tell your parents she's pissing and leaving the bath room door open.