What is wrong with hair dyeing besides the tons of chemicals the subject is putting near their brain?

What is wrong with hair dyeing besides the tons of chemicals the subject is putting near their brain?
I'm sure something is amiss with these people but I can't quite put my finger on it.

they need a good dicking

it's basically you telling everyone else that you don't give a fuck about them and that it's all about you and your shitty little "needs"

it's like wearing a diaper in public or screaming the F-word at random strangers.

true dat

It's a physical representation of how out of touch with reality these people are.
Merely a symptom, not the problem itself.
Also, think of them as an animals vibrant warning signs, like that of poisonous frogs.

I came to posting something like this.

>I don't like who I am
>but if I change my haircolor
SJW-tier progressiveism is a mental disease

this

You do realize there's a skull between your brain and those chemicals, right?

They do it to "gain control" over themselves. Women do it after traumatic experiences. Short hair is also a warning sign.

It doesn't mean that they're a SJW, it just means that they've been rattled.

There is a fat feminist sjw with blue hair in one of my classes and she can't help but say "fuck," "shit," or "damn" while trying to say something in front to the professor/class in a fucking university setting. Have some respect or class ffs.

dyed hair looks great in drawings but terrible in real life

you have to understand that you are not a 2D anime character and that dying your hair just wont look good

>What is wrong with hair dyeing

The person attached to those hairs, in 999 out of 1000 cases.

just like poisonous frogs, they are alerting you that they are poisonous and should be avoided.

Literally this.

I don't care about appearances, but there's a correlation between dyed hair and total SJWhores.

picture for reference.

/thread

i think it will go like this with (((net neutrality))) laws :

whenever a company diesnt censor like the government wants, then government comes in and kindly tells the owner : sorry your neutrality license is revoked. out of business.

letting government in assures that all neutrality is killed and effectively government controlls it.

It means the same things as when other animals have brights colors on their body, "DANGER!".

Women are delusional followers; and will gladly poison themselves & make themselves look retarded to follow some absurd trend, all the while convincing themselves they look hot and cool.

Putting chemicals "near your brain" does not matter. Either skin barrier or blood-brain barrier will stop most of the stuff... only ruins your hair. IF a chemical is capable of both crossing skin AND blood-brain barrier it fucking does not matter where you apply it. Blood stream will almost instantly transport it to the brain anyway. Man, need to know a little bit about basic physiology...

Apo-(((sematism)))

t.