Verses proving salvation is just by faith and anyone that believes is saved or that it is not of works

Verses proving salvation is just by faith and anyone that believes is saved or that it is not of works.

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/37/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
9:21-22
12:37/50(John 6:38-40)
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
5:34
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-25/26/27/28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-32
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
5:1-2

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=2972s&v=dPqSelVJvoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
2:12

Colossians
1:22-23
2:11-12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

James
2:10

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
3:9/23-24
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:7/11/17/26
3:5/12/20-21
21:7/27

They don't prove shit. Stop interpreting verses outside of their context, that's a Protestant thin.

why are prods retarded?

>150 verses are out of context but james 2 definently isn't
m.youtube.com/watch?t=2972s&v=dPqSelVJvoA

Tell me how these verses are out of context
John 3
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Why do you have no argument?

firstly, this thread belongs on /christain/
secondly your own verses run counter to your argument
>Romans 1:16-7
>“The righteous will live by faith.”
what did he mean by this?

That the righteous are righteous by faith like in
Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Also from the previous verse it's everyone that believes
>God unto salvation to every one that believeth

Want to talk about your cult? Go to

Protestants are arrogant. What they're actually doing and have always done is replacing Christian authority with the authority of their own reason. This path leads to rationalism and atheism and d progressivism, as history has clearly shown.

>following what the Buble says how sodomites should be stoned and they can't get saved leads to progressiveness

If only there was an OS holy enough to open PDF of the good new.

fuck off

strewth
>James 2:10
>For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.
I'm going through these verses, some of them aren't even about faith and works, did you just list all of these expecting most of them to go unread?
Also, the correct bible is a very important factor in all of this.

that chart is a blatant lie, give me a source on that right now

Because catholics think there's mortal sins that will make you unsaved if you do it vs just a little one like lying, when the buble says if you break one you break them all. So lying then would make you unsaved(can't lose salvation though)

PEW reaserch I'm pretty sure

The protestants in America all became atheists dude. All those urban pro-lgbt Wasps? They were all protestants a couple generations ago at most.

>Because catholics think there's mortal sins that will make you unsaved if you do it
no you mongoloid, you don't understand mortal and venial sins, and the Catholic view on acceptance to heaven.
to enter unto heaven one must be in a state of grace. You attain this state of grace by going to confession and preforming your penance.
A venial sin, such as lying, is a "less serious" sin, say you die with an unconfessed venial sin, you can still enter heaven after purgatory.
A mortal sin is much more serious, its a breach of the ten commandments, should you die without confessing it, you will go to hell

Actually catholics are more likely to be fags. Also fags can't even get saved so they can be catholic all they want

You basically just proved my point. Also having faith means your in grace you nigger
Ephesians 2:8-9King James Version (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

there are more factors that play into this than just religion alone
>history
Dems used to support Catholics, particularly Irish and Italians. Old boomers still think the Dems do this, so they continue to support them. similar to "blue dog" Dems in the south
>race
Shockingly, Mexicans retain their catholic faith when they migrate here, even more shocking, they tend to vote for their group interests in the Democratic Party
>western decadence
Catholics in the western world in general have been ridden with modernism, unfortunately enough

not to mention, this is a poll, its not necessarily the most accurate depiction of reality

White catholics vite mkrs dem than white protestants

>Actually catholics are more likely to be fags.
source
> Also fags can't even get saved so they can be catholic all they want
false. Fags are sinners just like anyone else and CAN be saved so long as they repent for their sins, and live good Christain lives that don't involve sodomy or other homo acts
>Also having faith means your in grace you nigger
No, confessing your sins and repenting for them means you are in a state of grace

you are essentially arguing that I could go about murdering people left and right, but so long as I was "faithful" I would enter unto heaven

>White catholics vite mkrs dem than white protestants
speak English you dumb coon

>not taking it account with the whole of scripture condemning sinning and telling people to lead holy lives in order to be saved.

The reason why the church condemned belief Alone is that you can claim to believe in Christ but still live a life of sin and go to hell if you don't repent and try to achieve sanctity.

Actually it's about the same

Nope, God rejected them
Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

>For by grace ye are saved through faith
It's only faith

You don,t understand what Im saying. Mainline Protestantism in America literally morphed into secular progressivism, in terms of demographics.

I don't agree with the first part he said but he's right you can commit adultery a thousand times and still go to heaven if you're saved

Besides it didn't. Protestants believe in God more than catholics(will need to find this graph again)

The thing is, a truly saved person would commit adultery 1000 times.

that graph doesn't show that more catholics are fags, rather it shows fags with catholic backgrounds still adhere to the faith. whether they lead sinful lives or not while claiming to be catholic, remains to be seen
I would wager good money that the vast majority of those fags who are "unaffiliated" came from protestant backgrounds, and are now atheist.

>Fags can't be saved
>For by grace ye are saved through faith
by your own logic, shouldn't faggots who live in sin, but retain "faith" still be able to be saved?
if not, why? Why would a murder who retains "faith" be able to be saved over a practicing sodomite who also retains faith. both are sinners

You do know that if a person is saved by only Faith then that means a person can't do anything to get barred from Heaven. That means a person just has to believe that Jesus is God and they will be able to commit any sin and still get to Heaven.
That even means that non-Christians go to Heaven too because they just have to believe that Jesus is God.

tfw u will never be catholic

I switched it to it being about the same. Again no, protestants believe in God more than catholics do Anyone that believes is saved but if you can't believe then you can't be saved

to be fair we gotta stop the jesuits lads

You have to believe in Jesus alone nigger. You can't just add him on like hindus do.

also the (((Apocrypha))) isn't scripture

stop pulling these graphs out of your ass.
they are not an exact mirror of reality, and it must be understood that religion in general in the western world has become rife with modernism

At least for America it is

(((America)))

>he doesn't dress the argument
aye, we really do
>Anyone that believes is saved but if you can't believe then you can't be saved
you keep using faith as an arbitrary term, what exactly is faith? it would be to live by the word of God would it not? And living by the word of god would be living a life of faith THROUGH works, yes?

((( )))

yes, and Catholics, unlike prods are founding much greater numbers all over the world.
Catholics living in third world and Eastern Europe are far more right wing than an American prod could hope to be

But i did

Believing that Jesus is the Son and that he will save you if you ask. Stop changing what words mean. It's like saying you have faith someone will do something

And prods in those places are more than the c*Tholics

How are you this dense my man. They don't identify as Protestant anymore, they don't identify as Christian at all.

I’m not catholic, but you should be careful about christianity in America, Most of it is jeudo-Christian

no, you didn't. you just called him a nigger and rambled on about believing in Jesus alone, and not "adding him on" like hindus do.
he was making a legitimate argument that, by saying you are saved by faith alone, one could theoretically commit mass murder and still gain access to heaven so long as he retained "faith"
the concept of sin does not exist if you subscribe to faith alone.

>changing words
tell me what faith is. what does it mean to live a faithful life?

But people that fully believe in God are less likely to apostate you retard

Well yes as long as you truat in Christ alone you will go to heaven

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

>And prods in those places
what? how many prods are in Poland?
its a negligible amount at best

and shouldn't you have to prove that your trust in christ is sincere? could you not just lie?

You're still avoiding my main point. If a person commits a murder, how is it justice if that person still gets to go to Heaven just because they ONLY believed in Jesus?
Repentance is works and you're saying "Faith alone" so you don't have to be repentant. You don't have to be sorry. You could blaspheme the Lord and still go to Heaven because you still believe in Him.
Using your "Faith alone" you can't even criticize Catholics because they have faith and it doesn't matter if they have works because Faith alone means works, whether or not it's present, means nothing.

Are you saying Jesus can't see your faith? You prove your faith to man because man can't read your brain

Because yoir saved by faith alone. God will still punish you on earth

I don't think it's possible to blaspheme God and mean it after you get saved. Nit that you'll lose you salvation but that you won't be able to

your works on earth prove your faith to God and man alike.
there is no point to faith if doesn't translate to tangible actions in God's domain both on Earth and heaven.
inaction in the face of sin is sin itself

If I killed someone then I killed myself immediately after, then there would be no earthly punishment. Two murders for the easy access to Heaven. I guess you must believe in a instant Purgatory, but Protestants don't believe in Purgatory, so I don't understand how you would get to Heaven since nothing impure can be with God.

>
>>following what the Buble says how sodomites should be stoned and they can't get saved leads to progressiveness
>Muh 100 person congregation is representative of all protestant denominations
>Muh ignore 95% of heretic prots who are liberal progressives

it specifically says that faith without works is dead

The one verse that should blow this entire meme up:

>Faith without works is dead

James 2:14-26

You don't have to do works to prove your faith to God

Read Romans 6 and 1 John. Your spirit is clean bit your flesh isn't

Proddies are more right wing than c*Tholics

see

see Also
John 6:47
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Just came here to shit up this thread some more by saying both Prods and Catholics are full of shit. Also if you think what Paul (aka (((Saul)))) of Tarsus wrote is cannonical then you need to use your reason so generously bestowed on us by God in his wisdom.

Jesus was not a minister of sin. If our faith is true, then the spirit of the Christ will abide in us, AND WE WILL NOT DO THE VERY THINGS WE WANT TO DO. This is walking by the spirit, and not the flesh. Justification through faith in Jesus is not a free pass for sin - otherwise your faith is not true, and the spirit is not residing with you.

Martin Luther thought the gospel, was not found in the gospels. He was wrong about a lot of stuff. The gospel can be found in the words of Jesus Christ - the gospel is the good news about the coming Kingdom of God (not here yet - the world is fucked up)

Galations 2:15-21:
We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.

But if, in our endeavor to be justified in Christ, we too were found to be sinners, is Christ then a servant of sin? Certainly not! For if I rebuild what I tore down, I prove myself to be a transgressor. For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousnessc were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.