Never forgive

Never forgive
Never forget

I believe Satoru wouldn't want to see Kayo withered as she waited for him for such a long time. In a sense, Kayo didn't forget about him at all. She just had to move on with the life Satoru fought hard to give her.

Call me a fag if you must.

I understand why they did it, but was still pretty fucking pissed at that part
not op

Cucked by mom

It still hurts. Logically it makes no sense for Kayo to wait but the show pairs them too much for it to not happen

She was never the endgame girl. Stop self-inserting so much.

Who fucking cares? She was an elementary school student. 15 fucking years.

Stop self-inserting.

I don't a problem, Satoru got a better deal to begin with.

i completely agree. dunno why people cry cuck over worst girl anyway

That's called life user. Just because you were friends and saved her life doesn't mean you are entitled to her, especially after entering a coma that you may never wait on.

What, you want her to wait for the rest of her life until after she becomes an undesirable christmas cake in that culture?

It sucks, but its life.

>I understand why they did it,

I don't. Of everything they could have done they picked the absolute worst one.

Her group has over nine thousand penises?

Consider seppuku, newfriend.

You picked the most horrible example.

Sakura is such a dependent and passive character. If Kayo were like that, I would be so mad if Satoru ended up with her.

What exactly?

He wasn't even into her really. Just wanted to save her.

He was on life-support. In coma. For 15 fucking years. FIFTEEN YEARS. And that's only because his mother was stubborn.

Both got what they wanted in the end. Nothing wrong happened.

Sometime you people...

>Sometime you people...
Are you about to launch into a song or something?

Calm down, user.

OP just wanted some wish fulfillment as anyone would when they read/watch fictional stories. It's not a bad thing to yearn for miracle and happiness.

She literally dies old, alone and sad in the ending where she waits for Shiro.

It's a bad thing to throw a tantrum when a story isn't a brain dead paint-by-numbers fairy tale.

Hangover, leave me alone.

you fuckers are still mad about this shit?
godamn self inserters

>He wasn't even into her really. Just wanted to save her.

Over half of the show was about their obviously romantic relationship. It references the weirdness Satoru feels about the fact that he's feeling romantic feelings for Hinazuki despite being 29 multiple times.

It's filled with scenes and imagery that are explicitly romantic.

Even if Kayo had waited for Satoru, the story wouldn't have turned spoiled or anything desu. It's all about one's take on the matter.

Kek. Not that user, but you're absolutely right.

Wrong example.

I was more upset by the dumb uninteresting reveal of the true villain than this shit.

She meets him in the end after she dies.
>sad
Nope.

Not this again.