About to marathon Elfen Lied

About to marathon Elfen Lied.

Everyone come watch it with me. I haven't seen it before.

www1.gogoanime.tv/elfen-lied-episode-1

damn those first 5 minutes were fucked up

>streaming

>wasting disk space on dubious quality anime

damn the eyes are fucking huge in this anime

OK.

Read the manga instead. The anime is awful.

I'll I have left to watch are awful anime. I've watched all the quality ones

Nana did nothing wrong and if I was her Papa things would be different around here.

I like you.

do we get to see her fug

>What an Sup Forumsnon imagines whenever he torrents his Animu

>A portly fellow in a Love Live shirt waddles to the dimly lit desk in his basement
>He boots up his Kali Linux and as if like magic his screenfetch prompts him with
>"What would you like to watch today senpai?"
>The atheist squints around the new releases on Nyaa, his hands at the sides of his oppai mousepad like he had two holsters
>With one hand he expertly clicks the newest HS release of JoJo and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down
>"Its Time" he mutters as his 3tb Seagate whizzes to life, almost as if to mock the poorfags
>A hush falls over his hotglued figurines
>Waifus from all seasons gush in their panties as whispers from other Sup Forumsnons can't believe what's transpiring.
>The ISP representative looks like he's about to faint, his cease and desist emails furiously shaking as he slides it over the internet to our hero
>The pocky avenger slaps down a reply with his sticky keyboard and his hamhock fist around the mouse before mumbling to no one that "streamfags get get out of my Sup Forums", knowing he's a far more euphoric human being than people that choose to stream their chinese cartoons

The manga had a pretty depressing ending. Also since I just started reading from where the anime ended I didn't understand some of the side plots

Please do not sexualize the Diclonii.

However, feel free to sexualize incest bitch.

The best part to start reading from (other than the very beginning, of course) is chapter 43, as that's where one of the main characters who's only in the manga gets introduced.

I know about piss girl. I'm talking about that one girl on the island who keeps going to that weird cavern or something. It's been a few years so I don't remember

That silhouette looks like Akarin

Too late. They were sexualized from the get go. One does not pay hommage to Gustav Klimt without some eroticism.

Sounds like Arakawa or Anna. Arakawa was in the anime too (the teacher with the glasses who found the head of that diclonius guy. Don't remember if the anime had it, but the big bad invites her to that cavern somewhere in volume 5), and Anna was introduced in chapter 72, just where the manga enters the arc that comes after the Mariko one.

Yeesh what a fucking shitshow of an anime.
Why aren't you watching Re:Zero instead?

Oh shit. Rollin'.

>Chitoge

You fucked up, user.

I-I-I'm fine with it..

Decent

>The manga had a pretty depressing ending.
You wot m8
Manga's ending is as good as it gets

Let's go, Holo!

>Disk space is cheap
>delete after done watching
>kali linux
>watching anime
Stop reading there. You don't know shit what you are talking about.

Don't you have some ricing to do in the underground wallpaper threads?