PJW hates soyboys but by his own admission he consumes more soy than the average person because he's so in love with...

PJW hates soyboys but by his own admission he consumes more soy than the average person because he's so in love with brainforce that actually contains soy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=en
twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742359840568291328?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BrainForts is my fave noobtropic. I won a bottle from Roger Stones website.

>Contains trace amounts of soy from the manufacturing process
>Dude he consumes .001mcg soy a day that means he's a soyboy!!121!!@
Fuck off retard.

What a powerfully effective line of attack. I'm certain this strategy will prove very successful. Well done, OP.

nobody here cares about PJW

isnt he a fag?

At least he talks about masculine things unlike that "muh animal feelings" nigger.

/thread

Yes.

>(((InfoWars)))

>animal
>feelings
dumb fingoloid

kek

Jesus Christ soyboy is just a dumb insult that goes off the theory that consuming soy makes you womanly. Its just another way of calling somebody a faggot, PJW and everybody else is retarded for taking it so literally as some sort of stand against soy products.

No, soy isn't the reason our men are weak faggots. Its society.

>"flu"

we all know he's a soy boy just catering to his conservative audience like Milo.

The vegan nigger isn't Finnish, you dumb Arab.

What a THICC soyboy faggot.

PJW is experiencing why Sup Forums is anonymous

BECAUSE YOU WILL EVENTUALLY UNCOVER YOUR OWN WEAKNESSES

PJW IS A SOYBOY FFS

He's pretty cute, I'd love to feed him my thick cock if you catch my drift.

You don't actually think he uses those garbage pills, do you?

Meanwhile that African nigger gets triggered by random guys wearing Canada Goose jackets on the streets, then rants about it for hours.

I'm convinced that at some point in the near future this guy is going to come out and admit to being a female-to-male transsexual.

>No, soy isn't the reason our men are weak faggots. Its society.

Muh societal ishues

I know many niggers, but not the one you're talking about.

Is this fake, right?

paul david watson was having a giggle when he made the soyboy video.

take this shit to infowars faggot, stop making pjw threads here

It contains, and this is LITERALLY the FDA approved amount, through traces from manufacturing:

.00000000000000000091 Mcg

So if you really think 91 quadrillionth micro grams is enough soy to be a soy boy, then yes.

Yes he is.
You can find more info on FDA approved substances and foods on FDA.gov

OP is probably him anyway, I know he stealth posts /fit/ all the time.

pjw is a faggot with bitchtits

got BTFOed by vegan gains

I don't post fake news.
twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=en
twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742359840568291328?lang=en

What do you expect out of a generation of men who have never done any physical work and live with almost 0 responsibility? Soy is a massive portion of the Japanese diet, and for a time they were the fiercest warriors in the world. Now they have no children and masturbate to cartoons, because they exist in the same decadent Western society that we laid the foundation for.

I don't eat the shit, because I know that its a fact that it contains estrogens but in no way is it the root cause of the weak faggots and self-destructive mindset we have in todays society.

Never tried it because it seems like a meme. Is it a meme?

does anyone even like this faggot? seriously ! fucking dumb new right "muh gays" "islam bad" !!

(((Leaf)))

It may contain Soy, but its not the main ingredient.
Its more written there due to possible allergic reasons and to avoid getting sued in case of a lawsuit against you.

There might be some soy extract in the capsules but that should be very very little.

So its quite unjustified ciriticism against Infowars.

They have many great products, didnt try all though.

soy is now an ingredient in three-quarters of processed food on the market and just about everything you'd find in a fast food restaurant. It's used as filler in hamburgers, as vegetable oil and an emulsifier. It's in salad dressing, macaroni and cheese, and chicken nuggets.

"Even if you read every label and avoid cardboard boxes, you are likely to find soy in your supplements and vitamins (look out for vitamin E derived from soy oil), in foods such as canned tuna, soups, sauces, breads, meats (injected under poultry skin), and chocolate, and in pet food and body-care products,"

1992 to 2008, sales of soy foods have increased from $300 million to $4 billion

No it looks so bad for them. At Infowars the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. If they knew they had soy they should say (may contain trace amounts of soy) but they didn't. Now they look like retards

Fair

Soy, Corn and processed gluten wheat are impossible to avoid.

Literally impossible.
Unless you have your own farm.

Even if it doesnt say on the label it conatins any of those, the feedstuff given to animals are derived usually from soy and corn, and they meat will later have high concentration of soy.

The animals ate nothing but soy and corn right up to the point when they were killed, then rushed to consumers.

but he also takes super male vitality, so it all balances out

*the

he's just another soyboy. So many fucking soyboys don't know they soyboys.

The only soy it contains is a small amount of soy lecithin because it's the source of the phosphatidylserine. If that's your only source of soy you'll be fine. You could take a handful a day and it'd still be fine. It's very little soy.

he hates soyboys because he wants a masculine man to fuck his ass

I can't believe I actually listened to PJW and AJ just go back and forth yelling "SOYBOY" for like 10 minutes

We all love soyboys, we just don't like leftists.

A soyboy is just as good as a gf.

I used to always think that because I was super into nootropics for a few years and most multi products sucked. They were all under dosed and too expensive, so buying individual ingredients in bulk powder form was the only way to go. I recently looked into brain force and was surprised to see that it's actually a good product and you can't beat the price unless you buy everything individually in bulk and cap it up yourself.

PJW lives with Caolin guy from rebel media in London

They are gay lovers

What does it feel like to be on brain force?

Vegan threads are the only fun threads on /fit/ right now.

its already proven that PJW is controlled opposition
sage

I narrowed my diet down extremely and my bitch tits nipples went away

Now i can wear a t shirt again

Yeah, like 9/10 this "gyno" is just excess body fat stored in odd places. I laugh when guys with chubby bellies wonder why they have bitchtits.

But which one is the top? Caolan looks like a total bottom, but I thought PJW would be too. Maybe PJW is a vers

Good to know.

True. But so are "White Supremacists". First thing someone does to get sympathy or damage an argument is paint a swastika. You're pretty much doing it for them.