You know that kid from stranger things that has become the new "le 56% white 44% stranger things kid" amerimutt meme...

You know that kid from stranger things that has become the new "le 56% white 44% stranger things kid" amerimutt meme? Well he's actually white.

Birth Name: Gaten John Matarazzo III

Place of Birth: Little Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, U.S.

Date of Birth: September 8, 2002

Ethnicity: Italian, English, possibly other

Gaten Matarazzo is an American actor.

Gaten’s maternal grandparents were David A. Hendrickson (the son of John H. Hendrickson and Claire Baker) and Sandra Martin.

Gaten was born with Cleidocranial dysostosis (CCD), also called cleidocranial dysplasia. CCD is a congenital disorder, mostly affecting the development of bones and teeth.

Source: Obituary of Gaten’s maternal grandfather, David A. Hendrickson – gibbonsfhashvillecoalport.com

So basically the reason he looks like a halfling is because he's got some mediterranean blood (the black curly hair), mix that with some tanned skin and a genetic disorder and you have your typical 50% mulatto. Can't blame you for mistaking him for one though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
youtu.be/WhEIz9SzrPk
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ethnicity: Italian, English, possibly other
So he's not white

I AM STRANGER THINGS

>Italians
>White

pick one

Sick of looking at God’s mistake.

Italians are White, shitskins are not.

A black-haired Spaniard who loves Western Civilization and has based politics is whiter than the blondest, bluest-eyed SJW snowflake libtard.

But then again, the fact that you're flag-hiding (a Turkroach or Israeli I bet) says everything that needs to be said.

I'm the stranger thing now

His hair isn't even black. Look at the picture you posted.

No me

Fuck off, Cheng Pao.

And yes, I have blue eyes and fair skin. I'm probably whiter than most of you white purity testers on here.

Who would you rather hang out with, some based Greek bros, or a couple of virtue-signaling Danish shitlibs with le purest Aryan DNA?

You can see that thousand nigger dick stare in the wife's eyes as they hover above her mixed son.

his parents look like brother & sister

hah
should've known

Why did you save that as a gif

You're right, it's light brown/dirty blonde

Sicilians have black blood

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

Because god gave me free will for a reason

>Matarazzo
>white

>le % stranger thing face

The reason being saving images as different formats

Classic bit.

I hate to break it to you, Nils, but there are two-hundred million non-Hispanic whites in the US, two-hundred and fifty if you factor in all those who self-identify as white on the census.

Meaning, there are thirty-five times as many whites in the US as the entire population on your frozen rock known as Sweden, which is probably a third Arab at this point. Enjoy the caliphate in thirty years.

Not even during my summer in sicily i have seen such abomination. That thing was tainted by american mongrel blood

>Matarazzo
>white

just keeps getting better, took you 2 posts to go from jerking yourself off to your "aryan spirit" to turning into some la raza nigger.

>Matarazzo
>White

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT, ITALIANS DON'T WANT TO BE CONSIDERED WHITE. ITALIANS ARE ITALIANS NOT WHITE

All that matters is eleven is super fucking cute, and by season 3 they'll figure out how to shoe horn in a goooood underwear scene.

>Matarazzo
>Italian
>white
Lol. Italians were raped by semites for centuries. They are not white by any definition.

>op say the kid has a congenital disorder
>the retards translate this in a "u are no white thread"
whoa, the europeans and americans who think to make memes from a kid only for no feels attacking when other say
>whiter than u mohamed
need a little of shame and better arguments

>Russia
>Talking about others being raped for centuries

I'm sorry, I did the math wrong. I thought you were 7 million in population, not 10 million.

So let's round out everything with Hispanic ancestry who self-identifies as white, and go with the 200 million non-Hispanic white number. That still means there are twenty times as many of us as you.

And what is the problem in some Hispanics self-identifying as white even if they're a little mixed? It's better than them nigging out and hopping on the muh people of color bandwagon.

Shutup you're messing with the le 56% narrative

25 november
14 00 i think
motgift.nu

yuge

This is my 56% face.

>105 iq
>American
>Polish
>Irish
>Cuban
>American Indian
>Californian
>Probably whiter than you

You can meme the 56% claim over and over but likely you're just a cringey butt hurt eurofag jealous of how great America is and always will be.

no its not.

>Italian
>White

>Matarazzo
Shockingly a southern italian surname

Ok.

>Italian
>White

> Calling Americans ugly mutts.

Hello Mr. Britain

fuck off james

Hello Mrs Britain

Oh no, we're ~8 million people.
>And what is the problem
The "problem" is that white americans are white. Would be a shame if some aztec nigger hybrids were to ruin that.

At last blur out the eyes or something. It's not worth getting doxxed on here bro.

Shit, man, you've dropped 3 IQ points in mere days. Please stop drinking before you become part of the 44%.

Both parents look kinda inbred thb

he's Irish

Hello Mr Britain

Fucking kawaii, niggas.

Cant wait to find a pile of stranger things erotica where monsters fuck the women.

Half Briton, half Italian, 100% mutt

youtu.be/WhEIz9SzrPk

>italian/other
>white

>ARGENTINA = WHITE

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE CATALONIA!?!??!

Lolololol

>>Probably whiter than you.
Has weird disproportionate mongrel skull shape.
Big bulging Jewish nose with negroid nostrils. And to finish off, big plump negroid lips.
You can tell you are not an ethnic european. Ethnic Europeans don't have massive lips due to cold climates.
Look at pictures of famous Europeans, Hitler, Napoleon etc None of them had big negroid lips
Yeah dude soooo white LOL

rare

>Matarazzo
>white
Try harder.

As someone from that area
I can confirm
Italians are not white
And south jersey is trash cancer

If your in an all "white" area
Its either retarded wops
Or inbred hicks
No whites

>American Indian
Hm....

>Divide and conquer detected

Your entire perspective of the US is based on the media/internet, perception vs. reality.

I live in South Florida, and the Hispanics are very well assimilated. It's a much different story here than Mexifornia. My pediatrician when I was a kid was a Cuban exile who was unmistakably Mediterranean white, fair skin by dark hair and eyes. I worked with a blue-eyed Cuban girl in Fort Lauderdale who never even learned Spanish because her parents wanted her to assimilate. Mexican and Hispanic are not synonyms. Latin America is a big place.

If you look at Marco Rubio, that's pretty much what you can expect walking the streets of Miami. Not blonde, but not necessarily non-white either. The Cubans come in different complexions, but are generally much whiter than say Mexicans or especially Dominicans, who are almost always part-black.

The show is just so shit and gay

Ethnic NORTH/CENTRAL european*

All the posts about this sub18 year old are by feds. Sage

show yer flag fagit

>2002
Holy shit, he's 15? He looks like a 12yo max.

If that kid is white then we might as well just give up and throw our daughters to the niggers now. The battle is already lost.

Good ol kikes trying to divide whites, as usual! Keep it up!

No, genetics. geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter

Yeah, Cuba has(had?) some legit spaniards. Mexico doesn't. Literal aztec nigger hybrids. "White" mexicans do not exist. Closest you get is the thing, and no, getting that nigger aztec blood into the white genepool is not a good thing. Deception ain't a virtue.

That kid has a developmental disorder affecting his facial structure. Leave him alone.

Making fun of the congenitally disordered is pretty nigger-tier if you ask me.

so he's. . .56% white?

>Matarazzo
Terrone diaspora spotted truly a fate worse than death

> Italian

(((possibly other)))

having a cogenital disorder is nigger-tier if you ask me

For you

Tough shit. Italians are white whether you insecure little turds like it or not.
I will say though, there is a minority particularly on Corsica and Sardinia that are not quite white.

>105 iq

She's pretty cute for a fish monster

God doesn't make mistakes.

Don’t race mix, you might end up on a basic cable sjw show

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

That image.

LOOL!

you would pass as a German compared to the average German on the street

Show me the part where I made fun of him.

who gives a fuck?

get the fuck out of here pedo scum

Corsicans and Sardinians are the closest Europeans to the neolithic peoples who populated Europe from the fertile crescent and Turkey. They've lived in Europe for longer than many 'white' populations of people today like the Indo-Aryans and Celts.

Your link doesn't prove anything, and you're misrepresenting my position.

My position was: I have no problem with Hispanics assimilating and identifying with white people and as white people vis-a-vis the alternative, "let's gang up on whitey and cash in on the left's ethnic spoils system," nigging out, embracing the single mother/ghetto culture.

That's not advocating for large-scale crossbreeding with Mexicans and American whites. This is the hand of cards we've been dealt with, and I'm glad to see a large percentage of Hispanics identify as white on the census, regardless of how pure they are.

I do admit though that in FL, we got the creme de la creme, whitest Cubans, the ones with money who fled the revolution. I've met a few whitish Colombians as well. I had a co-worker, born in Medellin, 5'11 or so with green eyes, but he did have darker skin.

FL is basically the polar opposite to the border states with Mexico on the "Hispanic" situation. We don't get all the riff-raff from Mexico hopping the borders. Ours are of a "better stock," so to speak. And the Mexicans we do have here in FL (mostly in West Palm) keep to themselves. They don't mix with whites to the extent that South Americans and the Cubans do. Many of them I see are as you said, literal aborigines, 5'4, dark skin, Asiatic features.

This honestly has to be the most retarded meme ever since it keeps idiots on here arguing with each other.

Seriously both of your countries are getting blacked and you are both slaves to Israels. If this meme has shown anything it's that Europeans are honestly retarded enough to believe they aren't slaves of Israel when they can't even question whether or not the holocaust was real without being thrown into jail.

This is just ridiculously stupid just on both sides of the pond.

Why can't Sup Forums define who is and isn't white?
Because whiteness is a social construct.

The 56% / AmeriaMutt meme is a ShareBlue meme that some of the usual suspect Australians and Britts have picked up.

90% of the AmeraMutt / 56% face posters post behind meme flags.

Why?

Look at the Brits, the home of the "anglo"
Actress Billie Piper is considered to be "attractive" in Europe, yet she is much more hideous in a 56% face way than the cute kid in Stranger Things .

White Americans on average are better looking than European whites with the exception of select Scandinavian countries.

His sister is a thiccccccc cutie

Because everyone's country is getting blacked/browned or whatever and they are too busy having a pissing contest with a meme instead of working together and fixing the problem.

Tf are you talking about? The kid looks exactly like the dad in the picture.

>he's actually white
>Matarazzo
*raises an eyebrow suspiciously*

The truth is out there

We still don't have as many migs as you do fullblown niggers. Peak america was darker. Sorry, them's the facts. You're decades ahead the rest of the world in this. You want to point fingers there's... Brazil? Pretty sure they're

What does this conversation have to do with the Holocaust or JQ? I know the gas chambers were a crock of shit.

As for being slaves to Israel, neo-conservatism is dead, and Trump's triumph in the GOP primary, savaging the War in Iraq, is a testament to that. If you had made that claim twelve-or-so years ago though I would agree. There has been a massive sea change in the American right since disposing of the Bush clan.

You just made that shit up bong