Buyfag

If you've got any questions, you should consult the guide. It's there for a reason.

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

storeunic.storenvy.com/
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hide lads, mod is coming again

For those who bought the spice and wolf collectors edition how have you found it in terms of size, seems quite large and im wondering if that makes it hard to read?

>hurr durr why mod delet my thread
Jesus fuck, stop putting dolls in the OP. They belong in their thread on /jp/.

umm excuse me dolls r japanese anime

It's readable if you want to, but not comfortably so. Really, it was meant to be a shelf warmer and it does that well. Personally I have it and still greatly prefer to just read the electronic version.

Jesus fuck, stop putting figure threads in Sup Forums. They belong on /toy/.

>how do I read the rules
figures aren't allowed on /toy/.

Calm down nigga, wasn't my thread.
Now lets see, what gets you going then?

Are..you retarded..?

No, you are retard

he means statues, only jointshit is allowed on /toy/

why is toy even a thing anyway

It's readable enough if you really wanted to. Not exactly portable though of course.
A friend of mine told me he likes to turn off the lights in his room, light some candles, and read it while it's flat on his desk, listening to relaxing music.

The font is a little small, but it's not unmanageable. Size-wise, it's a little bulky to say the least but I've been able to read it both on a table and in my lap without issue. It really is a gorgeous book.

I did this with some homemade spiced pickled peaches and the S&W OST on loop in the background. Highly recommend.

not Sup Forums related, reported.

Spice and Entry Level Collection

Dolls are always welcome.

Dolls are cute !

true face of autism, with rules written by autists.

Fuck off back to /jp/ the thread is just going to get deleted again if its full of dollshitters.

Please take your dollshit to /jp/

Is her hair too big?

i can almost see her pussy..

Stop putting the link to the guide, that why the fucking retards keep deleting the threads.

But that's too lewd. Good thing she's wearing underwear

NO, they are not. Figures are merchandise of anime and manga series.
Dolls and onaholes have nothing to do with anime and manga and and they have their own threads in /jp/.
You fuckers gotta be false flagging buyfag threads trying to get them banned.

What if it's a doll or onahole of an anime character?

I thought this was our new guide?

First let me say that you should have a credit card or paypal account.

Then next what you're going to want to do is find a good website to buy figures from. Let me list them

amiami
hobbysearch
mandarake
hobbylinkjapan
cdjapan
biginjapan
nipponyasan
surugaya
amazon
ebay
animejungle
tokyo otakumode
crunchyroll
anime island
right stuff
there are many more

Then what you're going to want to do is find a figure that you really like by searching through their catalog, you can usually search by franchise or anime title.

After that pick your favorite figure and shipping speed and input all your details into the shipping and billing form on the website. Then just wait 3days to 3 months for your package to arrive.

If you have any question no matter how menial, please ask us in the thread, because there's no question too trivial to be answered here.

There are many different shipping options to choose from:

There are fast ones:
DHL EMS

And slow ones:
SAL small packet

And large ones:
SAL Parcel

And also scam ones:
Thai Black Market.

What you want to do is find out how large your package is. If you don't know, please go ahead and post the items you want and ask here how big we think the package will be. Then you choose your shipping based on what options are available. Sal small packet only allows up to 2kg shipping weight and it's slow. If you want something faster you should try DHL or EMS. Also if something is too big for small packet, you can try SAL Parcel, which is a slower but cheaper alternative to EMS.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here. There is no question too trivial on a buyfag thread.

Dolls can overlap onto Sup Forums depending on context, but onaholes are definitely /jp/

>and they have their own threads in /jp/.
Dolls: Onaholes, sexdolls:

Welp I fucked up.
>and they have their own threads in /jp/.
Dolls: Onaholes, sexdolls:

Post more dolls you say?

What anime are these from:

That's why they're not allowed as they're not from any anime whatsoever. The only non anime dolls that are acceptable here are perhaps just vocaloid ones.

half the figure posts are v related then and should be on the v buyfag thread so just fuck off with your autism its the buyfag thread not the anime & manga merchandise thread made a new board call it buyfag if you want to cater to everything otherwise the community is split and doesnt belong anywhere except in tiny shit cliques

I'm all for banning pork too if she's not anime.

sorry user, she already appeared in an anime

I think that this is the best way to approach the problem.

Any good sales on? I'm slowly going through HLJ sale, a little temped to get Breath of Fire 6 Nina even though BoF6 being a mobile game upsets me.

So page 9 right now and then 404. As soon as the thread 404's from no discussion, a new one will be made right off the bat. Then it will get deleted in which will spark outrage.

The pieces are set in place.

>implying

Paint when ?

I wonder how monochrome user is feeling

Can you pls help me find such shops? storeunic.storenvy.com/

send me links of cute shops where i can also get some clothes for male :c

I was all for buyfag threads on Sup Forums, but know what? Let them die.
If we were in /jp/, at least we could seriously tell dollshitters to fuck off to their own thread.

The 3 posts above yours isn't extremely interesting to you? Their random bumps show a lot of love for the threads.

ESL, fuck off.

Newfag as always

>Sup Forums doesn't want these threads
>/toy/ doesn't want these threads
>/jp/ doesn't want these threads

Maybe we should make our own board.

these threads belong to /toy/ period, there is no logical reason why it shouldn't be there, they even have a Dollfie&otherdolls thread ffs.

nice bump

This is a big thread with a lot of posters, but not big enough to justify its own board.
What we need is some definition as to where we belong and to get dollfags back to their own threads in /jp/.

You can play with dolls, you can't play with statues, therefore not /toy/.

I can play with my scales, you're just dumb as fuck.

Jerking off rn fAm

>implying that >80k dolls are used for playing.

It's the mods on /toy/ that are dumb as fuck, they'll delete any post with a picture a statue.

No you can't no possible interaction, if you are using them as tokens to play a game then it's /tg/ still not /toy/.

I don't help with the threads. I say fuck off to figures I don't like~

>Chink moot takes over
>Fucks up advertising budget
>Trims server budget and increases downtime
>Starts mass hiring mods resulting in a bunch of horseshit mods on a power trip
>Introduces a board you have to pay to post on
Maybe it's time to go back to Gaia

I've been saying, make /ag/ - Anime Generals, but Hiroshima blew all of Sup Forums's money so it probably won't happen.

Well said Sup Forumsermin

>make /ag/
Then what would happen to Sup Forums?
Wouldn't it just turn to shit?

>turn to

People would discuss anime that are not currently airing or popular enough to have generals.
Both places would turn to shit after some time but who gives a shit, definitely not mods.

/ag/ would just draw traffic from Sup Forums and /jp/ (that would become 100% wat 2ho/kon wud u fuq threads).
It's not going to create new users out of nowhere, any cost increase would be trivial.

Really unfamiliar with physical releases in Germany but I'm in charge of some money to dump on manga - anyone have some experience with KAZE/ Viz, Tokyopop, Panini, Carlsen or Egmont releases?

I don't quite believe that she is THAT AYAKO from Walkure Romanze.

I actually came back to the threads because there's so few of these people around anymore. It's kind of back to how it was back in 2013-2014, but without trips posting most of the figures.

To the user that was talking to me about selling his Lineage Dark Elf figure for 80 bucks can you please re-post your MFC user name so I can contact you.

myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44

RIN

Post pre-orders. Way less this year since I'll never be American.

I'm a newish alterfag

I haven't got that many either.

>Sif
>Artorias

Aren't those insanely expensive? I like that series a lot too but god damn I couldn't fathom dropping that much on those. Definitely a madman.

EVERYTHING DELAYED
FUCK

no seriously, I'll kill myself if they move momohime to another month

cya wouldn't want to be ya xD

Yes, hello, I am the only pink-hairfag.

There.
It's delay season.

Cant be assed to update right now, but scratch off Mirage and the top two in the middle column and this is about accurate.

>three FAGs

You are a braver man than I am, getting that megumin.

Do you guys like my GF?

It does seem to be going that way don't it.

Too expensive, doesn't age well and bad after sale service.

Yeah, kinda regret it, but who knows it might not look as bad.

Too bad she hates my lewd figs, I might have to get rid of those next month.

What a whore!
Get rid of her. First is is your lewd figs, then your normal figs and then your sanity.

nah, I can always re buy those figs later.

You should rather get rid of her next month.