Shimoneta

Why no second season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acLsJieUDl0
ehwiki.org/wiki/Tagging_To-Do#Potential
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anna is dead

Replacement?

Because the LN ended with a "all of your struggle was useless" finale.

Is that so? Only saw the anime.

I thought it ended with a 'you've made progress, but it's baby steps. It's infantile to think you could make such large changes in such short time'.

1. The pussy
2. The cunny
3. The mouth
4. The asshole (aka "fartbox").

Seriously though, why can't they just get a different voice actor?

You want?

That didn't stop a certain volleyball coach.

So vagina counts twice?

I forget, who was best girl again?

I think he means urethra

Anna for me. Fuwa as the easily agreed with

No, I'm pretty sure the pussy and cunny are two different holes.

Are you part of the statistic, Sup Forums?

1%

im so happy to see that theres going to be a german synchronization of the show. I will deffo show this to my lewd girl-friend. she enjoys watching ecchi anime

is dubbing decent there?

germany is the leading dub country. everything on TV is dubbed here, no exceptions.

the quality of the dubs is good. i prefer the original over the dub though. and i also prefer japanese over german when it comes to anime, simply for the reason that japanese people have a better feeling of japanese culture.

I really liked Tanukichis and Ayames german voices, their voice actors did a good job. Annas voice was ok, not the best but acceptable, you get used to it after a few episodes.

Overall the german dub is pretty decent.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=acLsJieUDl0

>At lunch. On the roof.

t. Yuusuke Madoman

The humor didn't come across very well to the Japanese general audience, and the story became more and more convoluted, stemming away from what it was originally, a mindless comedy with teasing of tasty bits.

1. The pussy
2. The mouth
3. The asshole
4. The tits (titjob)

Cause it's shit.

wait the german dub is already out?

>tfw no more seaweed hair girl

Tfw no eyebag tag in sadpanda

> swinging the white hammer of justice: 3%

Yep.

So is the English one if you care about that

At east she'll find a husband in the sky

Dammit.

;_;

It's just not the same. It's not the same dammit.

I think Fuwa was pretty top tier.

That's genius.

>you will NEVER marry fuwa
>you will NEVER teach her about the forbidden things she longs to learn about
>she'll NEVER fall in love with you and then wonder what are these weird feelings she's feeling

fuck ! Fuck !! FUCK!!!

It flopped. Badly.

How did it end user-kun?

>tfw still dream about me being with her when i go to sleep

The pillow is just not the same

>I think he means urethra
This is highly not recommended.

SOX got arrested and put under house arrest rather than jail because they saved 2000 people from a crazy lewd terrorist who wanted to kill tons of people because of something about being abandoned by her parents for cruel reasons and so a crazy ugly bitch worse than Anna's mom can legalize artificial labs to make humans.

Jail time was changed to house arrest to placate the masses. Also generic Ayame won comment with some false hope about making beta-kun go stir-crazy under house arrest.

ehwiki.org/wiki/Tagging_To-Do#Potential

Go away flipkun

best girl

Barely above 2K is still bad even if its ahead of Flip Flaps and Keijo.

>his VA died in the middle of Haikyuu
FUCK

Agreed. too bad japshits would rather have all the grills dying for the painfully average MC intsead of keeping them pure.

You know it

Press F to Pay Respects

How is the English dub?

that's not Arai

Its alright. I think Anna and White Peak could've better.

I'd literally drag my dick though a field of poisonous cactuses to have fuwa as my wife.

>Also generic Ayame won comment with some false hope about making beta-kun go stir-crazy under house arrest.
What?

Something about the losers trying to mindbreak him by boosting his libido.

Also being imprisoned in a house with a bunch of pretty girls, some who want your dick (and amazingly isn't just Anna) will ruin your psyche.

>In the morning shower
Wanking in the shower is hard as fuck and not worth the effort, it takes ages due to the water distracting you, takes ages, and your jizz turns into weird globs that get stuck in your body hair.

So house arrest is in a shared house?

Whoops, said "takes ages" twice. Meant to say "doesn't feel as good".

Reality is sad.

Yep. Forced to live together for who knows how long.

Anything goes but knowing how things work it'll go nowhere.

They do cast Kajo and Anna with Panty and Stocking on purpose though. Kajo does sound right.

Also, dub Otome just can't match the original. Arai is at the next level.

>under arrested
>no necklaces

Memes aside, it's because the anime served only to boost LN sales. Also they're not gonna get a second season with that last endcard they pulled.

>fuwa and anna in there
What? Why?
Man this LN seems to be full of plot twists

F

F

F

Fuwa officially joined SOX in Volume 5. She's gotta suffer too.

Also Anna is technically watching them and not abusing her power for some reason.

F

>tfw your favorite character is an anime exclusive character
>probably there's won't another season
>also is one of the less popular characters because is a filler one
>it means few fanarts
>I'm unable to not suck in any visual art so i can't make they myself

Is sad becuase i really love Binkan-chan for some personal motives but she hasn't even an actual name. But she is my waifu regardless she isn't popular to get a lot of fanarts.

Because it flopped hard.

You could aways ask on a drawfag thread senpai

Why does she have two uterus?

Toilet at home. Why the hell would you even do it in school toilets, it's unintimate as fuck with the bottom spaces, even when I just piss I feel uncomfortable.

Binkan got to be an LN cover and a real name because of Volume EX, which was a repacking of extra LN filler in the BDs + what was going on after SOX got arrested (read everying after volume 11).

Forgot her real name but its something that starts with a K.

==F==

>This will keep happening to more and more anime

Actually I've got some draws from the drawthreads but I don't make requests often because i don't want to be abusive.

I'm so glad to know it, I got a bit disappointed when i read some of the manga chapters and noticed she didn't appear in the story, but this is so good.
Where do you read the LN? I know there's not an english translation but i want read her name at least.

Hand-me-down info from LNfriend who used to post here and looking at Gagaga Bunko's official page.

I know this game

I can't find her actual name, even in the japanese sites where sell the LN calls her Binkan, guess i have to wait for the translation.