How did he know?

How did he become so redpilled without the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_State_of_Bavaria
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everybody who isn't blind to the worlds problem will wake up eventually

the rest is doomed to be the slaves of the majority

Extended quote

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_State_of_Bavaria
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic

Arrogant Jews wouldn't let him into art school. So he painted with blood instead.

Living in Vienna.
Just read Mein Kampf. It's all explained.

>internet
>redpilled
try real life, kiddo.

He became Red Pilled from his Rothschild grandfather, who told him their plans and how he could take part.

I've read most of it. It's really depressing how he fought the exact same thing we're fighting today. The west was almost all white, but he still lost. What does that tell us about our odds today?

Hi rabbi

This is why Mein Kampf was banned

>our odds today
We are Fucked.
pic related

>AIDeS
what did they mean by this

your pic related is the reason we are going to win this time

you might be right

idk desu I fear it's to late. 1945 was the beginning of the end.
Most ppl are like pic

More and more are waking up tho.. but at the same time, we are losing demographically more and more. For how long have you been blackpilled?

Both assertions you made are true. More people are waking up, while at the same time there are less and less Whites. Unless something drastic happens in Europa I don't think there will be much hope for our people..
I don't think myself as being blackpilled.. more like just being honest with the situation at hand. I have faith but that only lasts for so long

According to Lean Degrelle, Hitler could read/fly over two books per day and when he was young (past WW1 time, pre NSDAP time) the only possessions he carried around in several suitcases were books, lots of books. Already during WW1 he "entertained" fellow soldiers with anecdotes about history or philosophy. This guy must have read tens of thousands of pages even before the age of 35 and mostly of the relevant stuff, not fiction/novels.

and the means of education were x100 better than they are now, we might have acces to everything, but everything is infected already

Before he became NSDAP leader and eventually Fuhrer all the man did was read.

Yeah, I remember reading about NSDAP members talking about his insane amount of knowledge. Funny how the left (and the "right") tries to portray him as ignorant.

>make love not war
>mulatto hair
Nothing of value was lost.

The problem today is that there is 99% irrelevant bullshit around and you have to filter out the good parts. Every spastic and his mom can push out books and barely anything is worth a damn.

He continued reading even while being Führer. Keitel, the boss of the Wehrmacht past 1938 said that most of the time, the generals/officers learned from Hitler, not the other way around. Hitler read so much, he was literally a one man holocaust. He knew more about military/tactics than most of his officers, he directly meddled with tank designs, knew his history and philosophy, created his own philosophy, designed buildings/cities...

Considering from "where" Hitler came from, i.e. poor family and being a soldiers in the biggest war in human history at that time, he accomplished the most of any human in such a short period of time. In the "non-natural sciences", he was remarkable, one of a kind in multi-disciplinary knowledge and application.

The man came from the gutter and became the most powerful (single) man in the world. He was one in a trillion.