sage

Can confirm after sexing a Persian, fat ass fat tits rode dick like a champ

10/10

>Brown skin

if you aint white you aint right

When they walk on the moon, or Mars.

If it Anglo we can't tango

it goes in all fields boys

Georgians , Iranians , Armenians , Lebs , Azeris and Turks are all maste race aryans , grefti ya na

not all iranians are brown skin you fucking nigger

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Even if it's white doesn't mean it's right. Russians have white skin but they act like niggers. We don't have nigger gangs in my area just Russian gangs who hang out, in my white European area there's no police, but walk down to the Russian area there's police everywhere.

my grand pa serve in georgian legion waffen ss you fucking nigger

this phenotype is my weakness desu

sage and reported, hope this dumbass gets a nice 3 day.

You should be sent to the Tower of London, any allies f the Teuton is an enemy of the Anglo

I always had a thing for my old, Person friend's mom. She also made some great food.

long live waffen ss still better than Anglo Cocksons

She's an Israeli tho, you fucking retard
instagram.com/nohar_batit/

Get out of my country foreign trash, why did YOU move to an Anglo country if you hate Anglos? Go back to Georgia oh wait you don't want to because Georgia has no welfare.
Well you can go to any great non Anglo countries like Lithuania... or Burma... or Nyasaland.... or Brazil.

That kind of thottery would be death in Iran.

Thank fucking God. Iran is one of the few stabilized (I’m certain the fact that many whites are ethnically Iranian have to do with that) regions, that’s why (((they))) want to destroy it.

>There's no arabs in Israel.

Son we have things to talk about.

It should be Anglo

calm your balls I don't hate anglos at all indeed I am dating anglo girl and she is just amazing.I just hate cuckholds

kek

It should be illegal for Anglos to mix with non Anglos, you're basically animals to us. I can name 500 famous Anglos, and Anglo inventions but I can't even name 10 famous Georgians or 1 Georgian invention.

>those cankles

what is it with middle eastern women and being naturally stumpy and fat?

They're lazy welfare leaches, they just sit around and do nothing, and if they do go out they just walk around the high end mall with their burka buddies.

Arabs can't have guns in Israel dude !

>pol
>no one has called it out yet
Reddit really has taken over this board huh. How sad

The fifth of Nevuary.

I bet a Persian and a Jap would make a master race baby.

I am iranian georgian with iranian have more inventions also I have white skin and 6'2" so yea what have against us making strong white children ?????????

If Iranians are White then there should be no problem with you living there. Go enjoy your White Iranian ethnostate!

This isn't a YLYL thread bud

She is a mizrakhi jew

we /polgbt/ naow. embrace traps or shoo

White doesn't mean right
Germans should stay in Germany
French should stay in France
Persians in Persia
Chinese in china
Japs in Japan
Russians in Russia
Anglos in Canada, Australia, America, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Africa, Rhodesia, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia.

No, it's dysgenic. Persians are just shitskins low-IQ middle-easterns.
Better not pollute our bloodline

>Iranians are Arabs
Daughter we have things to talk about.

Joseph Stalin was a Georgian invention

The only good thing to come out of Georgia, he killed more Slavs than we could have ever hoped to during the Cold War.