thingsites.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one disagrees
vikings were a lot smarter, though

Cool story nigger.

>top pic historical reenactment
>bottom pic modern africa

>they did nothing but steal and rape
That's not really accurate, but I understand why you might think that since those are the only two mental processes a subhuman t*rk has.

its funny how you lack the intelligence to insult me with anything other than "t*rk" or "roach"

Wtf. We basically gave Britain their parliament. We wuz educators.

i dont get it
who's that old guy

They developed sailing in their own way and created their own culture aswell. It´s true they weren´t the most prolific guys in artistical therms but still, given the conditions, i´d say they did fine enough.
Africans and abos cannot say the same. Even USA natives managed to at least, create something.

and could you please expand on how you gave them your parliament? i'd love to hear.

>niggers sailed across the ocean

"Africans and abos cannot say the same. Even USA natives managed to at least, create something."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thing_(assembly)#Viking_and_medieval_society

So we went over there and killed a few munks and stole busty red heads. But to make sure we could keep doing it we established things, where we gathered the local population and had meeting. They enjoyed these meetings and started doing it themselves.

cool story.
are you pagan?

aboriginals tamed dogs, farmed, bake cakes, created poisons and had thermoplastics actually look it up.

i hope you dont mind if i copy.

no they didn't, everything they had they stole.
think of something you think they created then look up where it came from, everything they had they stole.

But you're not worth any other insult. If you were that smart you wouldn't be here spreading this utter horseshit, yet here you are. And then you actually dare to demand respect, typical entitled manlet muslim.

not mine

vikings made boats
turks made inbreds

>calling a rose by any other name...

Literally the Abos of the subarctic

they were expert sailors and good at creating governments.

Yeah, good point, but they followed through with building ships and discovering continents 500 years prior to any other civilization (). The only reason why North America isn't speaking Icelandic is because of a feud between a brother and sister of (gasp!) honor and laws.

You mean DEY WUZ VIKANGZ?

who said i'm muslim?

>they did nothing but steal and rape
Yeah but they had to build boats & travel across seas to do it, smart fuckers huh, could you do that ?

you mean ENGLAND.

the celts never accepted your parliament of bald fat pedophiles officially, hence ENGLAND (anglo land) and britain being different things, you awful bald freak.

did you know celts don't go bald baldy man?

A marvel of engineering.

Which niggers managed something similar 1200 years ago?

native americans were living their for years the vikings didn't discover them they were just the first europeans there.

you're a funny guy. im not being sarcastic i actually laughed a little.

>it's just a big mud hut

Are you seriously impressed by that?

Find me abbo metalworking that would be equivalent to this

They basically only did coastal sailing, which is like babies first boating. It's still far ahead of anything africa did, granted.

>It´s true they weren´t the most prolific guys in artistical therms

They were expert artisans. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Great MOSQUE. Obviously not some nigger original. So funny how the kangz always have to show this sandcastle to try to say they did something.

Kinda like being the first humans there when the original inhabitants live like animals.

>inb4 muh cold
meds did it, why couldnt the vikangz?

Wasnt that built in the 1700's?

ahhh, this thread again. Let me get my popcorn ready and prepare for today's slew of nordcuck autism and we wuzzing.

A fucking canoe!

I hate that word. I believe in the gods of my land though.

and something vikings built except huts?

Nordics stopped doing that though... niggers are still stealing..

Don't know abut the parliament but I do remember reading about how vikings raided Britain and then took over some cities to use as trading ports.

Are you a fat bald american who base your identify on the country your great great grandparents comes from? Because you sure do seem like it.

First thing we made on the isles was in Scotland you cunt.

vikings had to survive under harsh meteorogical conditions and were forced to steal to survive the winter while the typical negrids not even were able to properly cultivate large fields of vegetables despise the favorable climat.
vikings were savages, barbars but niggers are to this day stone age people.

Where the fuck is the coastline from Norway to Greenland?
You try sailing those waters in an open boat and see how far you get.

this is something from the mali empire.

Pagan vikangz also destroyed a lot of knowledge that was kept safely in monastaries across Europe, they probably significantly held back scientific progress because of this.

Find me Scandinavian metalworking equivalent to that.
That was done in Denmark, not Sweden.
The Swedes traded for arms and armor.

Africans and vikings ancestral societies were both ruled by the same natural principles and hierarchies that were corrupted by (((liberal capitalism))), (((christianity))) and (((civilization))).

Both were superior to modern decadent merchant dominated society.

Only brainlets cuckservatives proto-republicans unironically hate africans, people that truly understand fascism and the third position respect all ethnic groups and understand that we shouldn't fight against each other, but against the merchants and their modern (((civilization))).

the africans couldnt urbanize and build civilizations because of the climate and the jungles. jungles dont favor settlement in one place
there are quite a few other reasons but i really cant be bothered to go into depth.

Beacause you reek.

Fuck off, a little funny but god those people make me mad.

You have your own gods of your land. Rediscover them.

I dont see niggers building war boats that can sail across the ocean 500 years before the next europeans even had a chance

teh return of turkniggers

Denmark is in Scandinavia. Swedes have always been retarded, just ignore them.
Norway had the coolest vikings, Danmark had the craziest. Sweden had the gayest.
Things never really change here.

The Mali Empire stretched from 1235 to 1670 according to wikipedia. We were building things like pic related around that time.

When there's no one around to blame for your race being perpetually stuck in the stone age, blame THE JUNGLE

fpbp

You don't really meant that

name of the building?

thingsites.com/
>Before our Parliaments, before the High Courts – there were Things.
Things – from the Old Norse wordþing, meaning assembly - were an early system of justice and administration. When the Vikings and early Norse settlers arrived in a new place they brought with them their customs and legal systems. Things were where political decisions were made, laws upheld and disputes settled. They acted as meeting places and were often the focus for trade and religious activity.
Things are found throughout the Viking world. This website explores the history and legacy of some of these fascinatingsite, focusing on the Viking sea roads westwards, from Norway to Iceland, the Faroe Islands, Shetland, Orkney, the Highlands of Scotland and the Isle of Man – countries and areas which are partners in the EU Northern Periphery Programme fundedTHING Project.

that's not ancient you dumbfuck!

>look nigger! Italians on average are .00001% nigger admixture! That makes you a nigger!

All nordcuck countries will be 100% nigger dna soon anyway.

Kalmar Slott

Vikings built proper houses, though, not frail ugly mudhuts that can't withstand shit.

Swedes aren't men to begin with

> meme flag

>muslim poster trying to divide the white nationalists

Probably Illyrian or Spartan.

Probably not

so is yours

Why do you retards pretend like climate doesn't exist? If the Vikings lived in a warmer climate, I'm sure they would have had far more advanced architecture.

Meme flag

blonde hair blue eyes are the niggers of the whites so it makes sense

That's why they're called snowniggers
>but muh based non universal religion

this. At least they could sail the seas.

t.Hapa

you idiot not even know the differenc between a jungle and the virgin forrests. try wikipedia first.

>a fucking HUT

Correct

This all comes to availability of wood vs availability of stone vs availability of cow shit. Wood (with all its disadvantages) is easy to work with and makes comfy warm houses and of course people used when they could, but it was not available everywhere.

> Completed 1907

This has been posted twice now, and frankly isn't a good example of architecture ability or mechanical prowess, it's actually fairly simple to make with enough wood and mud, and requires little to know knowledge of structural integrity or design. Give us another example or shut your ignorant fucking mouth.

You gotta admit, viking ships were extremely advanced for their time.
Bireme galleys and viking longboats only look similiar. They function differently and were used in different cirumstances.

But denmark is scandinavian and wuz vikangz?
fucking burger education, yet again.

Vikings were primarily traders who occasionally raided and pillaged when they got bored or wanted to remind people of their superiority.