Wow, never really saw it like that. we need to start working together

wow, never really saw it like that. we need to start working together

>President Cruz
Only in my dreams

Right BTFO yet again, how does the left keep getting away with this?

Wtf I am a Cruz missile now

>President Zodiac Killer

Really outdated comic Trump should be in the last panel and no mention of the DNC corruption and fucking of the bernouts.

>President Cruz

Reality was way better and more cruel

What's this transfluid piss tier thread?

post more lefty memes

>lefty memes

Can those words be used in a sentence like that?

Cry more

Please stop posting this Jewish leftist edit, Jessica Udischas is right-wing and one of us.

Do they not understand that memes can’t be this verbose unless it’s done ironically?

I

AM

SILLY

>Promising free unicorns
Nope. IIRC his ideas had financial planning which wold have worked them out. Higher taxes and cuts to defense maybe, but viable certainly.
>Someone who's electable vs inspirational
Bernie polled higher more consistently, and look how shit HRC faired because of her corruption
>Not vote for someone because you hate their supporters
Retarded if its in your best interest. Its literally tantamount to cutting yourself to spite your parents (assuming Bernie's plans would have worked out)

I mean. I think reflexive hatred of LE 1% is not particularly smart. And free college may be a bit much. But either way Bernie was superior to Hillary no matter how you spin it. He was at least sincere in his beliefs and non-corrupt.

>leftists want a global, totalitarian giverment
Yes, that's the standard left-wing position. Making a crazy person say doesn't change that. This is more like an anti-meme, meant to further the agenda of the bourgeoisie

Am I the only one here who has changed his opinion of Ted Cruz? I had thought he was a good guy all along, don't get me wrong, but it seems like going through all of the tension of the election process changed him as a person - in a good way. I no longer see him as a wimpy conservative that's too afraid to pick a side, but as a man. A man children could learn from; a model for kids that embodies the essence of manliness. He shows that you don't need brawn to be considered a man.
Honestly.
He has not only shown that he cares about the people, but he also actively does. Apple removed a couple of VPN apps in China, and he, along with a fellow republican expressed his concern. Not the democrats, which are supposed to be "the People's Party", but republicans, the party which has been demonised for a big part of the 2000s and the 2010s.
But also, Ted Cruz has shown himself to be a witty, fun person. There are too many instances of this, but a most recent one is his tweet of the Zodiac Killer letter. The accusations during the elections were probably bothering him, but he has learned to cope, by taking in the thing that was hurting him inside, and by indulging in it. Many people joined in the laughter, as well; not laughing at Cruz himself, but at the jokes he pulled.
Ted Cruz is a true man, and not a wimp like Jeb Bush.

I mean if I was paid to make this garbo, I wouldn't be putting in effort either. Also knowing your audience are mostly dumb women/ethnics would drive it to this point.

>this image
saved