What's Sup Forums's opinion on public breastfeeding?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on public breastfeeding?

>tattoo on each tit
I'm gonna guess, not the greatest mother.

Also, literal
>AMERIGOBLIN
>LE 56%
Etc etc

Get over it. Those tits aren't your property. Fucking commie.

How about peeing in the open? I need to relieve myself and there's no designated area to do so.

It makes me uncomfortable but I guess if your dumbass baby needs to drink your saggy tit milk, I'll just look away.

Fine with it. Breast milk is much healthier for a baby and restrooms are unsanitary places for doing...well, anything.

A tit in the context of a baby having a meal is only going to stimulate like, a 12 or 13 year old boy, and at that age a curvy pillow will do just as well.

Move to india

An obese land whale in a top like that is stimulating my disgust reflex.

If she can breastfeed in public why can't I shit in the streets?

Don't you think breastfeeding is an intimate moment between mother & child? She can get something to cover herself such as (pic related).

Just look at the women in OP and this woman, it says everything.

I have to agree, the presence of this mother is much more reinforcing a healthy relationship than the Amermutt woman in the OP.

Why are you hiding behind that flag, pajeet?

>titty tattoos
Kill it with fire

Nice argument there.

Only retards in America have a problem with it. there's literally nothing wrong with feeding a child. those roasties in the pic are probably jealous they don't have a child of their own.

I'm fine with it, but think some modesty is in order when doing so. However, when I'm looking, she better flash me some nips.

Also, that one has to go back.

Penis and vagina for sex. Breasts are for babies. Not even comparable

I would try not to breastfeed in public but when I had to do it I always covered myself with a small blanket or burpcloth. Just letting it hang out there for all to see is too national geographic for me.

as somebody with a huge mommy/ageplay fetish I fully support it.
If you are breastfeeding your kid in public, I fully support you and just keep in mind I will be taking a mental (if not physical) picture of you and using it for masturbatory purposes later that day, likely even in the bathroom of the public place I happen to see the breastfeeding take place

Austin?

There's a difference between woman sitting on a bench somewhere breastfeeding and a woman standing in everyone's sight looking them in the eye to show how empowered she is

This. I also like to see it more done by the natives of the country it is being done in

>Can't even wait to get home to jerk off.

Arab-tier creep.

>burpcloth

Is that some american meme like shartmart or is my mind already this warped?

We have pumps for a reason.

I don't have a problem with it if the bitch would just use a thin sheet. You will never see a woman doing this if the father is around without a cover.

Really tickles my testicles.

POO

Public breastfeeding is always pushed as a women's right agaonst men but the only people I see that ever speak out against it are other women.

That's called a Mexican you literal retard. Every girl in that photo is probably hotter then any girl you have even masterbated to

i like boobs so I'm all for it

Don't look at it then

Why do women think they HAVE to do it in public? I honestly think it's attention whoring. They want to do it just because other people don't. Just because they think they can, because they need to. Any excuse to get lewd in the streets without being called a roastie.

of course it's some trashy orc doing this

Why do people bring babies to theme parks

Not good for me as I'm a erotic lactation writer. I'd catch hell as I wouldn't be able to look away

Breast feeding is great. Baby formula is sugary shit. Breast fed babies are smarter. The mothers should attempt to have some modesty, and use a blanket or something for decencies sake. But it shouldn’t be required. Some babies hate the blankets and won’t eat if they are covered (my son was this way). At the end of the day, the children need to eat, and tits are literally food first and sexual second, so that’s your problem if you can’t stand the sight of a baby being fed.

Does she even know that kid?

ugh!
that's disgusting!!!

Look at how proud it is of itself too. Women with tattoos shouldn't be allowed to breastfeed, the milk probably comes out putrid and black.

Absolutely fucking haram.

it's her kid

I literally could not care less. Honestly who actually gives a shit? We currently live in one of the most dire times in all of history and I'm supposed to give a shit about public breastfeeding? Issues like this are just distractions from more important matters.

sage this shit

White way: Sit down, cover the baby and the boob with a small soft blanket.
Nigger way: Walking around with a saggy tit out with spawn's mouth attached, still letting people see that hellish dark areola.

I... don't give a shit? Why would anyone give a shit? Those old twats need a good fuck

They do because the baby wants to eat. Other option is that the baby screams its lungs out or use substitute (substitutes are not that great for the child)

brave

>whats Sup Forums's opinion on X thread
>this many replies

kill yourselves, every last one of you responding seriously to this fucking slide/data gathering thread

kill

your

selves

ever heard of a drape?
such as here?

Seeing a white woman do it is beautiful. Seeing the ashy tits of a welfare queen nourishing the next generation of criminality makes me all genocidal inside.

If a man can't walk around Disneyland without a shirt a woman shouldn't be able to breastfeed.

If she wants. It's really about the baby's comfort.

I Shouldn't have to look at brown people like yourself. Remove all illegals and their descendants.

>Mexicans knocked up THAT thing
Why do they breed every uggo?

Right? Fake flowers are super tacky.

How about the dignity of the mother, child and society?

Some babies don't like to be covered. Mine would start screaming and try to grab the fabric as soon as I tried something like that.

For decency sake at least try to be subtle
But no this is clown world and people will try to be as subversive as they can be for signalling purposes
Fascism when?

Even a thin sheet? My sister's baby didn't like it either and she switched to those thin/organic (nice material with no allergens or whatever they are called) and the baby stopped complaining

Digits agree.

Eh, I never tried to cover him that much so I might have been able to get him used to it. Now my son is 16 months so I don't nurse him during the day anymore if I can help it. He just wants to nurse for comfort and pulls off out of no where so I'd rather not risk flashing everyone. Back when he was under a year old, I'd just sit somewhere quiet with very few people and I never got any complaints. I think what's important is to be subtle about it.

>Back when he was under a year old, I'd just sit somewhere quiet with very few people and I never got any complaints
Okay with this I am totally fine, however in places that are crowded like Disney you should carry a blanket or go to some place thats dispersed of people. Breastfeeding is time alone between mother and child in my opinion.

>Back when he was under a year old, I'd just sit somewhere quiet with very few people and I never got any complaints

I'm totally good with this and I believe thats the mature and motherly way to approach this! However in places that are crowded like Disney you should carry a blanket or go to some place thats dispersed of people. Breastfeeding is time alone between mother and child in my opinion.

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on public breastfeeding?

What race is the person breastfeeding?

You know you can bottle breast milk right? Just pump your tits at home and bring a bottle when you go out. It's not that hard.

Yeah breastfeeding should be allowed in public but cover yourself or be more low key about it, not flash your tits all over the place like whores.

Came here to post this. Either get something like that or something I saw the other day at a restaurant. This woman was feeding her baby right at the table and I didn't know it until I was walking by right next to her. I thought she was just holding the baby until I saw that her shirt had a hidden flap that she could open and bring her boob out and the flap sat on top to cover it. Appreciated her keeping the baby quiet and herself modest at the same time.

There's a difference between breast feeding in public and being mexican trash that lacks common decency.

Why do you say that? It's still raunchy no matter who does it.

>t. 56%

>It's still raunchy no matter who does it.

this timeline is literally "water is wet! call CNN!"
oh wow a white woman with common sense and decency
oh wow a brown person without common sense or decency

>brown people are attractive
no

fpbp

Breast milk can be pumped out and saved to use in a bottle when breastfeeding isn't an option. Fomula isn't necessary at all.

it's still raunchy behavior no matter who does it.

Sure, why not? Nothing degenerate about a mother feeding her baby.

Babies need to be breastfed.
Women need to have babies.
I'd be all for banning shitskins from having babies in general, but there's nothing wrong with public breastfeeding.

Who cares?

there is a line. on one side is common decency. on the other...

there isn't even any milk in those saggy skinbags.

Fuck these whales.

Why is this turning me on so much?

I don't really have a problem with it but if you're doing it out in the open somewhere then yeah people are gonna look and it should be expected as much. If you don't like it cover up or go somewhere a little secluded, simple as that.

This is yet another non-issue trying to be turned into an issue by empowered wimmins

Replace the very bottom line of text with something more empowering towards women and that would be a pretty good pic. I'd also donate some cash to whatever cause that happy kid is collecting for too. I'd like to see something like this in my lifetime, even if it's when I'm very old.

It’s rude to not bring enough for everyone.

>That's called a Mexican you literal retard.
has a "micah" "jeremy" tatoo on her tits, just stop.

You think she's White? KEK

There's nothing inherently wrong with it, after all breasts are really just food bags for baby.

The difference lies in tactfulness. Women like this are attention whores & will just flop their flapjack titties out for everyone to see so they can cause a scene if anyone so much as glances at them sideways.

It's very easy to breastfeed with modesty, or to pump in advance if you're going to be out and about. If my son is hungry when we're in public there's a bottle of breast milk in his bag, and if that's not enough for him my wife can easily feed him straight from the tit without anyone knowing that she's doing it.

There's plenty of ways to do it out of sight, out of mind. You can bottle that shit. Public breastfeeding is pure attention whoring. They get positive attention or can spin negative attention into sympathy.

Pure egotism.

4u.

I'd be pretty grossed out too seeing that goblin feeding a goat or whatever livestock was following her from the petting zoo.

This is such a dumb argument? It's not sexy for stimulating to anyone except as a fetish, it's disgusting. Any time something is coming out of a person's body, from sweat to shit, it's gross.

It's a cult of crazy women that bully other women who don't breastfeed. What men may not realise is it's an inter-female thing, like a girls highschool bullying clique. These stunts aren't aimed at you, their aimed at shaming other women.

All the attention grabbing stunts and public signalling and aimed at shaming and dogpiling OTHER women who can't or don't breastfeed.

Breastfeeding is a meme. The advantages over formula only exist in the 3rd world because retards there use dirty sewer water to mix the formula which poisons X number of kids in the study. Most women can't produce enough milk to support healthy growth, and prior to formula the babies would die (high infant mortality rates) or be undernorished weaklings. Most of our modern advantages in decreased infant mortality and better infant growth/health are because of formula. The breast-is-best bullying cult is aimed to exploit the insecurity of those women who can't produce enough breastmilk and make them feel like failures/inferior etc.

Have a wife/sister/friend go through it and you can confirm. There will be cloques of "breast is best" cult women looking to bully and shame her into never using formula and using social media stunts as their main signalling tactic.

>t. malnourished brain from underfeeding during infancy
You gotta eat big to get big. Most mothers will not produce enough milk to make strong healthy infants. Prior to formula those children would either be a statistic in high infant mortality rates, or be sickly undergrown infants. Formula enables modern infants to survive and thrive at rates impossible naturally. Don't fall for the breast-only meme, it means dead and weak kids.

See to understand what thse online cults are: inter-female bullying cliques. Note they are all covens of crazy women doing crazy anti-social things and receiving validation from other crazy women. Madness built on madness.

Looks more like public beastfeeding.

it's always the ugly ones who does it.