Akame ga Kill 077

Chapter out.

mangastream.com/r/akame_ga_kill/077/3857/1

>tfw you're so good at killing, you can kill someone's dark side

The manga is called Akame ga Kill.

Akame can kill anything.

Can Akame kill the dead part of Lubbock, Chelsea, etc and resurrect them?

Is he going to fuck Mine with his dragon cock?

>Kills death
>Kills evil

Could've saved everyone a lot of wasted time.

is this the final chapter?

Will Leone finally kill the fat fuck next chapter?

>Tatsumi "alive"
>Leone "alive"
>Big bad gonna get mangled next chapter
>Vegetable Mine x Dragon Tats reunion soon
Love it

>Leone "alive"
She's dead, Jim.

This manga is so fucking bad, until the end. Takahiro should stick to VNs. Hell, AGK would have done better as a VN I bet.

Dragon coma rape?
Count me in.

She fused with her teigu like Tatsumi and surived

Her Teigu was destroyed...

He is going to fuck ALL the girls with his dragon cock

He is going to make healthy dragon lion kids with Leone

And who is this girl so?

New character?

Did you read the last 3 chaptes before posting?
Because if you read it, your reading comprehension sucks.

In the second-last chapther...

I'm kind of hoping that he beats her again

I just want this shit to be over with at this point. Kill the fat fuck like the anime and be done with it.

And then die like a dog in a dark alley for no reason.

Don't remind me

I mean in this case there's a reason. She's probably mortally wounded at this point and surviving off the last bits of energy from her destroyed Teigu. Once she kills Prime Minister Fatass she'll have expended what she had left and fade away

>out.
But it was posted weeks ago.

Same. She has been a shitty fanservice "character" from the start, so I wouldn't mind if the fatfuck and Leone would kill each other.

>Leone
>Shit
We don't talk kindly to shit-talkning about someone's waifu around these parts

leone

>And then die like a dog in a dark alley
More like a cat, really
>for no reason.
There was a reason. It's called a "gunshot wound"

>Lubbock
I never could keep track of what his proper official real name and nicknames were. What did people most commonly call him in threads by the end?

I was saying in a narrative sense. She just let herself become swiss cheese when she could have killed Honest swiftly and didn't even try to tend to her wounds by going to a doctor or fight at all. Next thing you know she dies off miserably, without any kind of weight to the scene. It just felt like yet the author was just yet again ticking the "everyone dies" box.

I thought she attacked him rather directly and got shot?
And I thought she tried to have her wounds treated, but succumbed to them afterwards, as people often do.

I thought her death in the alley was supposed to be reminiscent of the way cats often go off on their own when they know they're going to die, and that the narrative reasons for her death were the karma of killing that they'd talked about at the start of the series, and that she was the one who'd recruited tatsumi into this sort of life

Don't care. Found the new readings atrocious.

I especially like it if the Author adjusts western names to fit the Japanese language AND THEN has the gall to demand the Romaji version of that bastardized variant be the official western character name.

>What did people most commonly call him in threads by the end?

Bollocks.

>Tats and Leone are oth permanent beast now
>Mine can't possibly take the Dragon D so they end up together

Aw yeh

Fuck you user that's not funny

>possibly take the Dragon D so they end up together
Im sure dragon will perfectly adapt to mein's pussy delivering a mind shattering ahegao in every thrust.

Doctor dude will give him an operation to reshape his body. So rather than one massive dragon dick he'll have several tentacles with which to pleasure Mine with.

i just want a yuri ending

me too

So how many chapters are left? 1? 2?

>he'll have several tentacles with which to pleasure Mine with.
why stop with just Mine? With multiple tentacles he can now pleasure all of the unattached female characters and make that harem end real!

>a mind shattering ahegao in every thrust
But that's wrong, she will have a mind shattering ahegao from the insertion alone.

>Confirmed that Akame can kill the 'evil' within someone without harming them
>Confirmed for her having merely killed Esdeath's heartlessness
>Esdeath will live and be part of the dragon harem

Best ending.

Why didn't Esdeath died when Akame cut her fingers?

Either;
>Froze the wounds with ice
>Akame cut her fingers further up and Esdeath fully lopped them off on the spot

Esdeath just wanted to be loved

That's what she gets for being a psychopath. Good riddance.

She was shit anyway.

I miss Dog.

She shouldn't have been a crazy bitch then.

is best girl going to die?

Apparently they got cut off from the wind pressure.

Or at least that's what i heard

No she wanted other things too, it's just that she only got those other things, maybe because she wasn't willing to give up on anything she wanted and so failed to achieve them all.

>Vegetable Mine x Dragon Tats reunion soon
I want to believe.

Esdeath reborn as a Yuki onna when?

More like love is the only thing she couldn't get through force.

>Dragon Tatsumi
>vegeatble Mine
>teigu-AIDS Wave
>drug cancer Kurome
The ships are gonna carry these weights.

> furry Leone
> demon Akame

I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if Esdeath came back like Cell.

>Since when were you under the impression that I didn't have a third trump card?
>Unless you destroy my heart I can reform from ice crystals as many times as I like

you know, that'd feel like a nice epilogue for her

Katawa Shoujo 2 really went all out.

I hope so. Seeing these OTP ships live and find happy is going to be the saving grace to a declining manga.

It's a shame these two were fighting on different sides. I think they would have been good friends.

I hope mine is ok with half dragon babies.

>leone ending happening
worth it

just binge-read akame ga kill in the last few days so my question is why is Wave teigu-AIDS?

Akame beating Esudesu was better than in the anime. What did she do again, something with aftereffects of rage?
This, at least, made sense. However, Esudesu freezing herself with Tatsumi was better than the lame twist of Akame 'killing half of the lifeforce'.

no

>However, Esudesu freezing herself with Tatsumi was better than the lame twist of Akame 'killing half of the lifeforce'.
Nah, this was better here. Esdeath doesn't deserve even that, and no, I'm not speaking as any kind of character fag, she's a villain and gets what a villain deserves.

Don't lose hope!

it's not about what people deserve, it's about Tatsumi surviving being a complete asspull that goes against estabilished mechanics.

I like the asspull of Akame killing Tyrant and leaving Tatsumi as a dragon.

>Bollock(s)

If weeks later mine is still in bed
she's ready for Tatsumis' dragon head

So will tats be able to transform/adapt into a human form like almost every anime dragon ever or is he just going to be a giant dragon monstrosity forever?

Yes, Esdeath died this chapter, did you not actually read it?

If she fused with her teigu and it made her stronger like tats, she's probably got wolverine tier healing now.

I think the user is more complaining about the part where only the evil in tatsumi got killed. Which is something there has been little to no foreshadowing for.

We're getting there, I think it's the next one.

I was really hoping Mine was going to show up at some point during these final battles just to be killed somehow.

Literal worst girl cannot be allowed to win the MC bowl, can she?

He told her killing is bad and she didn't stop. Too bad.

>esdeath is dead
>lubock is dead
>sheele is dead
>chelsea is dead
>tatsumi isn't dead
At least Leone is still alive. Maybe as a furry, but alive.

Even without foreshadowing, we could have had a little chapter where she meditates using this powerup, finds the way to kill lifeforces or something and finishes the dragon, at least with a little fight.
Instead, he flies over and everything is fine now.

She already won, you just have to accept that Tatsumi has shit taste.

>killing is bad
because night raid never killed an innocent person ever right.
heck Tatsumi would've gotten killed by Akame on ch1 if it wasnt for lucky statuette.
the powerup happens when she kills a loved one, the bullshit is that killing the dragon, while knowing she probably didn't kill Tatsumi still somehow got her the powerup.

>denied esdeath
>ignored leone
Well he at least liked Chelsea.

>esdeath dies
>thread struggles to reach 100 posts

what happened?

People with shit taste filled the thread while everyone else mourns theur waifus.

we had a thread when raws popped up, which reached bump limit
then another thread where some user translated the chinese scans, that reached bump limit too
this is just the thread for the shittier niggastream translation

people stopped giving a fuck long before this chapter

Too bad she's a busta and won't be buried as a G.

She was bland as fuck so no surprise.

Oh no, something that everyone was expecting happened, there is so much about this to discuss.

>tfw best character dies

Worry not, user, 1chapter left and Akame ga Rbage will disappear from Sup Forums forever. I can't fucking wait.

FINALLY SUSANO IS AVENGED

you guys remember susano right?

im still hoping that the RA will fuck them over once they take over the land

More human than Esdeath.

he wasn't even a real human bean

You understand the difference between killing key targets and massacring armies. Don't go on an antimoralfag tirade.