Degeneracy of Other Boards on Sup Forums

Holy fuck, Sup Forums. I never realized how shitty some of these other boards are. Does Sup Forums run Sup Forums or does Sup Forums run Sup Forums? We literally memed a President into office, we can do better. We need to take over the entire website and put a stop to this. We need our living space. Red pills for everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3V15Fsnj0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jdQssqNXea0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is pretty decent.

>implying /r/pol is relevant
wew lad

>implying Sup Forums isn't degenerate
Half the people here masturbate to lolis.

Stay in your containment board.

What's lolis

Sup Forums is biggest board on Sup Forums

And trannys.
And blacks.
And Jews.

Hey, OP, it's damn clear to everyone that you're not actually from around here, so please shut up and never leave Sup Forums, or better yet, just stay on reddit.

Sup Forums already has contingencies in /k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/, what do the irrelevant boards matter? Also-
>believes in meme magic
The DNC failed to cull its base, Trump sustained the GOP's, pretty fucking simple.

We should take over Sup Forums and enslave Sup Forumstards

just because you have a hundred kilo tumor doesn't make it not shit

Sup Forums is the cancer killing Sup Forums. No other board invites newfags to come dilute the quality of the site like Sup Forums does.

>what's loli?
Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are only revelant boards beside Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums is the cancer killing Sup Forums
More like "Sup Forums is the only cure for Sup Forums and for the western world"

it isn't 06-07 anymore

/po/ pretty good, and /ck/ isnt bad for midnight munchies even though their pretty uptight about everything

Don't underestimate Sup Forums. All the shit Sup Forums does now that leaves newfags in awe Sup Forums was doing 10 years ago and actually enforced rules 1&2.

Sup Forums is literally the most popular board on Sup Forums. Of course it brings in the most newfags.

>Sup Forums is the cancer killing Sup Forums
Said no one ever except shit trolls.

I always thought Sup Forums ran Sup Forums until I visited Sup Forums for the first time. I was horrified.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Literally lefty boards, they scream "go back to Sup Forums" like its an actual argument or something

>"we"
>"Sup Forums"
>take over da websites loledlelelelolol
Get your granddad's shotgun, aim it at your head, and put the fucking trigger you newfag.

>More like "Sup Forums is the only cure for Sup Forums and for the western world"

Go to bed meme flag. Just because you waste your day here doesn't mean it's important.

Can you all stop posting for good?

This. Sup Forums isn't just dead it's a rotten, decomposed corpse.

Says every board except Sup Forums. It was the same for Sup Forums back in the day, it was the same for Sup Forums during GamerGate, and it's true now for Sup Forums.
Sup Forums was once a fun board until he outsiders flooded in, and it's ruining every other board now too.

Here's something for all you redditors to consider. You are literally "refugees" to Sup Forums. You come in, know jack shit about how things work, and then work to change everything to be the way you want it to be, AKA reddit.
So please do us, the Europeans, and consider drowning yourself in the seas outside Reddit. Thanks.

>put the trigger

*do us, the Europeans, a favor

>anime
Weebs will be the first to go.

Amen to that

Fucking immigrants

Just so you know, I'm siding with you. Sup Forums is beyond any repair. It's a cancer.
Fuck off, you idiot. I bet you don't even know what "weeb" means.

This might actually be bait, but if it's not, I invite you to go back to /r/T_D.

>aim it at your head
>put the fucking trigger

No other board has ever had old women talking about it on YouTube in a positive light the way Sup Forums does. Look up that " Q user" larper on YouTube. It's sickening.

Other boards are still rather niche where as Sup Forums is Facebook tier now. Simply looking at the fact the user base has nearly doubled since the election proves over half of Sup Forums wasn't here 2 years ago and has no idea how chan culture works. They treat it just like every other social media normie site.

>muh cartoons

gas yourselves

>Come
>cum

lel XD

Was, boy, was

>is against immigration because it ruins the culture of the host country
>acts like a complete nigger and trashes the culture of Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general
right back at you faggot nigger

Taylor Swift is how you breach their defenses

The jewish question is how you really make them think

Sup Forums actually has better political discussion than Sup Forums now. Sup Forums is bloated with meme lords and moves too fast. Sup Forums has shrank drastically in comparison. It used to account for 1/3rd of the sites traffic but now Sup Forums is waaay bigger.

Daily reminder that these are the people the election brought us. Bunch of 50 year old LARPers.
youtube.com/watch?v=v3V15Fsnj0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jdQssqNXea0

Go back to wherever you came from, faggot