The Politics of Feminism has fucked women

Women lost so much because of Feminism.

And Women's Studies.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no we haven't. feminism is the dumbest jewish trick that ever worked out in our favor. we just need to recognize it for the alagator we rode to shore that it is and get the fuck away from it before it mauls us to death.

>inb4 some retarded delusions and false equivlenacies about how we had it better when we couldn't vote and had no rights.

Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

>Redheads
Maybe kys.We are the masterrace phenotype.

White ppl came from albinism, a disease. And they covered it up out of shame.

Whats wrong with being into Asian culture?

Refers to weaboos and wapanese, user.

>redheads

Fuck off

white people came from albanism being selected for in climates where there was so little sun we needed to be this white to synthesize vitamin D and other nutrients.

Nothing wrong with redheads, women who learn an asian language, or women whose fathers died and mothers never remarried. oP is a massive bitter faggot

>massive increase in childlessness, female suicide, drug abuse, mental illness, inter-sex hostility
Yeah it worked out great lol. So great that we literally can't even reproduce ourselves and our countries won't exist in a few generations. Top tier strategy.

ALso nobody should be able to vote, voting is retarded, and 'rights' are a meme with no basis in reality.

>Hey guys, Im used goods and spent my youth fucking alpha males and now that im done riding the cock carousel, im ready to settle down and have a beta look after me and use him as a personal wallet and emotional tampon.

Beta detected.
Or newfag, either way.

>forget below 40 with crowsfeet and crinkle forehead

You know, you could have saved far more time if you had just written:

>Western Women

>women with piercings

Come off it mate

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually dumped Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice. Sad to say, but she is almost certainly worthless as a wife if she has had more than 5 lovers.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. Avoid bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women (even those who are genetically Asian) who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship. Do you want to get destroyed by that emotional chainsaw?

this, except for redheads, don't you dare say anything about CUTE REDHEADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Yeah it worked out great lol.
the getting to shore part? yes
>rights are a meme
Oh I guess its because you're a fucking leaf.
like a king is going to give a fuck and keep you safe from the jews, how do you think they got so much power in the first place?

I don't get the tattoo part I mean I can understand if she's covered in it but if it's something small like the names of her parents or whatever or I dunno some religious shit then it's fine.
But that's just an opinion, my opinion.

Enjoy being a wage slave cuck and not having the ability to raise your own child and somehow thinking this is a good tradeoff you retard roastie whore

Married a girl who doesn't fall under any of these except she plays lots of vidya

ears only. anything else is an attention whore with daddy issues

>be a fag
>hate feminism

wow.jpg

Rights are literally a meme that the Enlightenment philosophers invented to fill the void left by their renunciation of divine authority and the scheme of noblesse oblige in general.

Look I don't care about feminism, women can do what they want, they have as much of a reason to assert themselves as men. As a cultural strategy though, it is complete garbage, it will be outcompeted by patriarchies every time, which is what all history shows.

Think of it like this.

You know how the poison arrow frog is brightly colored to warn other animals it's toxic?

Same shit.

Also, a woman who is wedded to her cell phone, even when she is spending "quality time" with you.

And any white woman who has ever been sexual with a black man.

That's fine, but if you have a niglet, get bent, roastie. Also prepare to sign a massive prenup.

yeah actually it is a great trade off, but even if I wanted to raise children, I would just get a better job senpai. unlike retarded leafs and stupid people in pol, I understand that overpopulation is not a joke. there is shit we need for our society to function and we are burning through it fast, less immigration, less babies. the poor shouldn't be having kids, and the more kids we have, the less anyone will be able to afford the life style you want to live.

as for the actual raising the children part, yes I would prefer this timeline, the one where I get to raise any duaghters I'd have to know they are not the leftovers and appliances of an era that cares nothing of them other than that they are a pretty womb who knows to say yes because saying no means starvation. I can carry on the name I have if I want to, rather than a husbands name, and I can persue leasure activities, make my own investments, rise and fall on my own merits.

Less fucking people and both house wives and working women will be able to co exist just fine, its even mostly possible now, thanks to jobs at the home, like tellecommunication.

> That 8 and 9

Jeezus, fuck, I require those in a woman.

Agreed. Western society has proven equal rights and expectations are not compatible with sustainable birth rates.

My last gf was a cutter, tats & piercings, eating disorder, bisexual and a victim. Best sex of my life. Will miss her crazy ass forever. Have your fun then get out. Pic related

>redheads

Literally the best pussy on the planet bar none.

I like having rights, what I dont like are the books my armchair (((feminists))) who want to build some kind of misandrist utopia with quotas and reverse slavery.

Shit bro my wife, the woman ive been with for 15 years, the mother of my two daughters, is all of those except 4, 8, and 10.

Wat do?

... is that a Jew bro?

Avoid redheads? Dafuq is wrong with you OP?

your only option is violence, automation, or depopulation senpai.

Again

So theres no problem with a white girl liking Japanese culture? It is arguably superior in many ways but (((one)))

I'm the daughter of a ''single-mom'' and I'm not sure what would be wrong with that. How could video games be a ''traditionally male thing''? They didn't even exist before the 1950's. Also, why avoid people with natural red hair?

> She doesn't think rights come from brute force and aggression.

No. Russian women are exactly the same in that sense. The only difference they don't know yet that they can demand more benefits appealing to feminism and gender equality bollocks.

>there are people that want to run out of essential resources before 2100

She would wear a necklace if she was classy

She scars her body to give warning to potential mates: it means shes used goods

keep being married but watch out for cheating and always communicate

bad goy. you will accept feminism. without feminism there is no gay rights

Whatever mayne

rights come from propserity senpai. prosperity can be attained by brute force but it is not essential to the process

I'm well aware. I would bank on some mixture of collapse and an elite technocracy culling the rest of the human population.

Either a troll or retarded highschooler or both
Kys

It was and you're a who're. So please kindly post your tits or gtfo!

What's the point in having resources left if they are all controlled by shitskins who can't even use them?

>tfw 10 for 10

feels good

My girl is 2,3,8,9. How fucked am i?

Also, she will look like a surrealist painting after she gains and loses 20 pounds a few times.

gay pride parades will make sure there is no gay rights. feminism is doing nothing but destroying womens rights faster than gay rights will die. honestly not sure where other dykes get the balls to poke the bear but I don't think the fact that I'm a fag is going to put me in a better position when the backhand comes.

joining feminism just makes the backhand stronger.

How long have you been with her? How fucked do you feel?

Nothing wrong with 2,3,8,9 but have the bitch get the piercings removed if they fuck up her appearance or interfere with sex.

Few months. She seems alright so far. The cutting thing is a red flag but I don't know

>5 lovers
If that's not 5 too many for you you're a cuck.

gross
but possible

nice arguement leaf
>please be a whore! please?
no?
whats the point in breeding white people at all if you've already accepted defeat?

more people for the ultimate revenge chimp out?

>dating a cutter

enjoy the rape charges or suicide threats if you ever break up

No piercings except belly button which isn't that bothersome

Those things never wear out and they’re super sensitive.

And you're a virgin.

relationship red flags:
>raised by a single mother
>poor relationship with father
>feminist
>race-mixer
>really into politics (whether left or right, but especially left-wing)
>long stretches of being single (read: getting plowed by strangers twice a week)
>tons of extremely short-term relationships
>anything other than a small handful of long-term relationships
>piercings, tattoos, strangely died hair, etc.
>did lots of "traveling" or "studying abroad"
>"lol women suck that's why I only hang out with guy friends :^)"
>has depression/anxiety
>takes psycho meds
>takes birth control even when not in a formal relationship

It is time to stop posting.

>The cutting thing is a red flag but I don't know

A cutter in her late 20s told me that even though she hadn't cut in a year, she thought about it every day, especially when things got really crazy in her life.

She was crazy. Hot, no doubt. Smart, no doubt. But crazy.

Last I heard, she was a pole dancer.

Depopulation is already happening.
That's the whole reason we're importing shitskins, to avoid a market shrink.

Well I don't have to worry about that in 2D

This literally happen to me, why is pol always right

The point in breeding white people is so you can at least pretend like everything is ok in your goddamned house. Otherwise suicide is the only option. Not there yet for me.

no shit, which is why we need to stop importing shit skins to line (((their pockets))) and let the population naturally sink.

When do they win the freedom to be free of selective service draftability in war time?

Getting any tattoo is a demonstration of the utterly terrible judgement of which she is capable. Hint: try to cook up a rational reason to get a tattoo.

Girl I was seeing who ghosted me had all here but the tattoos, meds and race-mixing. (That I know of)

She was great in the sack and I'm still bummed but at least I dodged a bullet

I agree with all but

>women not crybabies

c'mon...

sounds like you just want to make them commit suicide in your place

I'll see my life through to the end. my genes may be all fagged up but my shit isn't retarded. I want to live.

Good advice OP.

Based leaf. Have a bump

>redheads

just couldnt help yourself but put some anti-white bullshit in there

take it with a grain of salt, ive seen at least 30 infograms like like with different attributes, they would exclude everyone on earth. theyre not meant to be taken seriously.

>The goverment will pick a market shrink
Suure

What is wrong with 8. and 9.?

because muh sekretic club you roastie!

futility doesnt make it not the right thing to do.

You guys are a big help in fulfilling my agenda

>king is going to give a fuck and keep you safe from the jews

You're being ironic or you're just a retard

Name one country that's free of joowish rule.

Also, boipussy (traps have titis) with timestamp or btfo

>Best sex of my life. Will miss her crazy ass forever. Have your fun then get out.

The problem is that crazy women can get pregnant at the same rate as non-crazy women.

And crazy women with abandonment issues will go off the pill without telling you.

You forgot a major one "Girls who don't get along with girls"

I can't tell which is worse...women in the OP or the social media clone army in pic related. There's some crossover.

You vote to import the very people that hate you and want you dead

>you vote to import people
nice psychic powers you have there famalam. why don't you go show us who's boss of the universe by winning a few lotteries with your super cool magic powers.

>agenda

sexbots?

>You're being ironic or you're just a retard
its the truth
>Name one country that's free of joowish rule
japan.

8 The shitting up of vidya
9 by chan whores with cat ears

Actually, black skin is what is selected for. Pale skin mostly just shows up as genetic drift in places where it isn't a death sentence.

Original modern humans were apparently fairly pale, living in temperate woodlands with plenty of shade.

The bushmen split off from the main line before dark skin evolved.

Then dark skin evolved in the common ancestor of all other humans.

Then a bunch of them left africa, leaving the ancestors of the bantu and nilotics behind with the bushmen.

The people who would become asians, europeans, etc. got paler, but most of the mutations showed up well after they moved. Original europeans (western hunter gatherers as they are known) were probably 'black' in the sense that they had dark hair and skin (and probably fairly bad archaic features, like australian aborigines thanks to high rates of neanderthal admixture). These people were wiped out at the start of the neolithic.

If white skin had been a serious advantage for northern areas, it would have spread far more quickly and mostly in the form of one mutation rather than many as is actually the case. If it was selected, it was after the invention of agriculture (possibly due to lack of vitamin D in farmers' diets compared to hunter-gatherers).

Back in africa, the the bantu started a slow but steady campaign of genocide against the other african races. Bushmen were pushed into the deserts of south africa, evolving darker skin as time went by.

>implying I too don't want robots

>but that's all women
Fuck. Great. So we /gaynazis/ now? I don't mind cuddling but I don't think I can kiss a guy.