Operation: White Friday

Okay, goys, here's the plan:
Take IOTBW fliers the evening before Black Friday to stores and other places people can see. Place these fliers around before people start lining up for Black Friday sales.
Simple plan, simple message.
Note: Stores will probably have security cameras in the parking lots. You'll have to be covert about it. Park somewhere distant so they can't get your plates or use another method of transportation.

See you in a week, fellow white men.

Remember, there is no phase 2!
Stick the the message,
the simplicity is what makes it work.
Anyone implying there's a phase 2 is a shill.

We are not vandals!
We will not vandalize, we're only going to place fliers at stores and public places.
Sup Forums does not condone doing anything illegal.

Phase 2 is ITS AWESOME TO BE WHITE

Haven't you been paying attention to Stormfront Radio?

There is no phase 2!
Anyone implying elsewise is a shill!

bump for cultural revolution. we need to ensure this happens and happens big before pic related becomes solidified.

There is no phase 2

There has to be eventually.

Sure, this is phase 2.
Phase 2 is putting "It's Okay To Be White" fliers all over stores before Black Friday.

Don't forget why we are doing this

Well white people have no culture so it only makes sense to important some to make up for it. Oktoberfest? What is that nonsense? Alcohol is illegal you fools!

Just now? I've been putting up no less than five a day, everyday, for the past two weeks.

come at me fascists

Tucker is basically telling white America to prepare for war as directly as he can get away with while remaining on Fox News. I couldn't agree with him more, and if he tells me to pick up a gun, I'm doing it.

Gee, I had no idea.
Props to you user, but I was looking to revive the movement (as there's been a lack in IOTBW threads), and I feel like holidays where lots of people go outside (like Halloween IOTBW) would incentivize fellow Sup Forumsfriends that the message would be heard.

This

Bro if you don't let there be a phase two it will just grow stale.

Bros phase two will be one of the following:
-IOTB Male
-IOTB Straight
-IOTB Capitalist
-IOT Speak English
-IOTB Not Disabled

Phase 3 is posting this awesome swastika (without the red) on the the posters for extra meltdowns

there has definitely not enough outrage at the statement, once there is a sufficient amount another campaign will start, not anything 2.0

Phase 2 is hitting a new place with the IOTBW pages

I understand what you're saying, but I think that another massive spurge of IOTBW fliers will cause another outrage, especially with the upcoming holiday where people will be standing outside looking at the fliers.

IOTBW on Black Friday does have good optics for us

Though it's not as triggering here in Leafland. If we had Abo Appreciation Day it would be better

Might I add an idea for the future of this movement i.e. "IT'S OKAY TO BE MALE" and "IT'S OKAY TO BE STRAIGHT" I expect more hypocrisy from the msn and fake news. More manufactured outrage. More lefty cries. As they further reveal their hatred of men and straight people.

Do it for Tuck!

See Thanks for the input tho

I wonder if this would trigger "them"

Have fun

Anything white triggers them.

I wonder if we remind them that the skeleton is white, will they will go crazy and try to remove their own bones.

no. the message is gone

dear lord, please bring this back