Run out of anime films. Need reccomendations. Mod-sama please no ban

And anime series as well, probably. I am a complete pleb and therefore do not have the same moeshit taste as you basement-dwelling patricians here. I need more Ghibli-ish films to watch. Like something that has a deep moral and things like that. I don't want to use this word and trigger you guys, but I need something "intellectual" like the Ghibli films, like films directed by Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata. The only ones I could find were:
>The Girl Who leapt Through Time
>Hana to Alice
>Omoide no Marnie
Don't say Kimi no na wa. It was trash.

Please ban this fucker who's too stupid to use google.

>pleb
>moeshit
>basement-dwelling
>patricians
>trigger
>"intellectual"
>Hayao Miyazaki instead of Miyazaki Hayao
Sup Forums is not the place for you, de-gozaru. Shove those words up your ass, and enjoy that ban.

OP here.
Fuck you Sup Forums. You guys nearly drove me to suicide at one point of time. You guys think you're so smart because you have an unpopular opinion. Because you can't survive in that degenerate Western civilization of yours. And you detest and ridicule everyone who doesn't fit in your league. Being different doesn't make you better. Half of you are ignorant Western trash that faps to CP.

moshi moshi Sup Forums desu, kill yourself onegai

>Hayao Miyazaki instead of Miyazaki Hayao
Judging people on the quality of Japanese leant from watching Hentai.
Rate this man's IQ.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>Sup Forums = Being proud of being trash
Kill yourself, Weeb.

Rajeesh please go.

>You guys nearly drove me to suicide at one point of time

Why are you on Sup Forums Sup Forums Anime and Manga? hmmmmmm

Well, watch some underrated Ghibli films then?
Have you seen grave of the fireflies?
It's pretty good.

>You guys nearly drove me to suicide at one point of time.
The world would be better off if you actually went through with it you little bitch.

There's a board for anime requests.
If you're too retarded to grasp that this is not the board for that, then you're too retarded.
Point taken?
Now enjoy your ban.

Says superior white man who can't solve a fourteen year old Pajeet's maths problem? I am so intimidated by your superior genetics.

Mods please public ban so we can keep laughing at this retard.

Go through with your suicide this time you smelly little man.

Yes. Tell me why I should fuck off to the slowest boards in the website.

Sure will. Judging by how retarded the civilized West is. Setting a beautiful example for subhumans like me to follow.

Try things from Hosoda Mamoru or Satoshi Kon.

And don't ever make posts like this again. For your own good, senpai.

Because that is what the board is for? If your IQ was above room temperature you would post there. Now stream that suicide my man.

Obligatory shitting in the streets comment.

If your IQ was equal to that of a street shitting subhuman like me, you wouldn't be an entitled Western pig.

Holy shit, calm down you fucking spastic. Post your shitty rec thread on the wrong board and you wouldn't get flamed like this. Fucking chill my dude.

>Post your shitty rec thread on the wrong board
Right board*, gomenasai.

Wow, retard