New studie by Yale proves cuckservatives are a bunch of pussies

>New studie by Yale proves cuckservatives are a bunch of pussies.
washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/11/22/at-yale-we-conducted-an-experiment-to-turn-conservatives-into-liberals-the-results-say-a-lot-about-our-political-divisions/?utm_term=.d7de86eabcb5

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/11/22/at-yale-we-conducted-an-experiment-to-turn-conservatives-into-liberals-the-results-say-a-lot-about-our-political-divisions/?utm_term=.d7de86eabcb5
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/11/22/at-yale-we-conducted-an-experiment-to-turn-conservatives-into-liberals-the-results-say-a-lot-about-our-political-divisions/?utm_term=.d7de86eabcb5

NORBOT! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

>people who recognize and understand what is a danger to them are more conservative
wow color me surprised
liberals have no survival instinct and OP is a fag

>he isn't secure and confident enough with his sexual prowess to let how wife fuck other men.
When you really think about it, not letting your wife cheat is pretty much the cuckest thing you can do.

I love this tidbit

>It turned out that those who had not gotten a flu shot (feeling threatened) expressed more negative attitudes toward immigration, while those who had received the vaccination (feeling safe) had more positive attitudes about immigration.

So getting flu shots makes you liberal? It kind of makes sense in a way I guess. I mean, if something is always fighting off the battles for you, and you know little to nothing of it, then you'd start thinking life is all magic, rainbows, and sunshine. Which explains most women in a nutshell.

Yes, of course emotion plays a role in determining political orientation. That's also why liberals are slaves to empathy towards immigrants. Is the fear that conservatives hold justified? That is the important query.
Is this really that surprising? Homo Sapiens are very emotional beings (usually); politicians have been exploiting this weakness since the dawn of civilization.

>Yale is now blatantly trying to turn conservatives into liberals.

Yale is run by radical leftists, it's actually a very serious epidemic
American academia is an oxymoron in the current year and we all let it happen, now we have to lie in it.

BUT BUT BUT I LIKE HITLER IM NOT RACIST I HATE JEWS IM NOT ANTISEMETIC I HATE WOMEN IM NOT SEXIST

FUCK CITY PEOPLE FUCK SCIENCE

We should start a "no fear" campaign to encourage liberals to stick their dick in a spinning box fan to prove fear is the mindkiller etc

We're afraid of legitimate issues that can kill people like Islamic terrorism, you're afraid of issues like incorrect pronouns and white dudes holding tikitorches at night.

>Hillary Clinton is a bad president
>YOU HATE ALL WOMEN SEXIST BIGOT, FORGET THE TIME WHEN I LAUGHED WHEN MY SIDE MOCKED SARAH PALIN IN 2008

>something is always fighting off the battles for you,

your post is hilarious considering liberal tax dollars literally keep all of red america afloat on their backs. republicucks are literal communists who are unable to sustain themselves without massive wealth redistribution.

This article is literally advocating for brainwashing children.
>A political scientist has discovered a surprising way to increase voter turnout. It starts in childhood

>Natural instincts such as self preservation and wanting to protect loved ones is the traits of a pussy.

If I understand the article correctly then liberals seem to lack basic natural traits, are they even human at this point?

Strictly speaking, no.

you're a moron; obviously liberals keep their kids safe, they just don't irrationally fear everything around them like trumpcucks do. just another one of the many reasons why liberal states & communities tend to prosper while conservacuck areas are destitute hellholes.

>Not getting flu shot
>Feeling threatened

What? How does not getting a flue shot mean you feel threatened

By liberal communities you mean safe spaces without niggers and other minorities?

>28 seconds
Seriously, how the fuck are you so fast?

You heard it folks, Islamic terrorism is less of a threat than incorrect pronouns and white guys holding tiki-torches.

>proper threat assessment makes you conservative

no shit, liberals are naive as fuck, most of them have little to no interaction with the scummy nigs and spics. They mostly live in cities so their only interaction with minorities is in public transport and mcdonalds

Tools that aren't forbidden by the rules

You'll notice that liberalism correlates with how white a place is. The more white, the more liberal. On the other hand, whites who live in black cities have this peculiar tendency to indeed 'irrationally fear everything around them'. This mystery is surely beyond our capabilties of understanding.

Also you'll note that Baltimore and Detroit are quite liberal, yet your handy algorithm for predicting prosperity breaks down. I wonder if there could be some other factor at play

>People that haven't gotten flu shots, but benefit from herd immunity, don't want hordes of people that haven't gotten flu shots to be introduced to the population.

No shit.

>unironically sourcing Amazon News Inc.
Lel fuck off Jeff Bezos'

He has returned

The Daily Princetonian is nice little publication too.
with such illuminating and profound works such as -- Can my children be friends with white people ?

>open borders to cartel members, niggers and ISIS and promote gender reassignment before puberty
>obviously we keep our kids safe, moron
What did xhe mean by this?

>Imagining being completely safe from physical harm had done what no experiment had done before — it had turned conservatives into liberals.
Holy shit we finally found proof that liberals really are clueless spoiled children

It's confused, also how many of those states are even 60% white? WV and NC?

wow youre right
lets start working on an amicable divorce so we can stop keeping these white trash afloat

(((SCIENCE)))

Based snownigger. We will fight by your side to conquer Sweden if it comes to that

is that why feminists have more rape stories? they don't have any self preservation behaviour?

>wow conservatives are just motivated by fear how dumb and pathetic!
>wow liberals are just too retarded to be scared, how dumb and pathetic!
And nothing changes.

It's far easier to trick women. They are dumb and illogical, that's why liberals target them.

>conservatives are capable of identifying threats to themselves and their country
>liberals feel safe and confident in their smug retardation all the time
sounds about right to me

>posting unvis.it links
Its not any better, they have a fucking javascript shitcoin miner

The theory is good, but the government fucked up the social pact by injecting things other than vaccines into the population.
I will only inject to my body things I personally verified to be vaccines, and that have no recorded history of serious side-effects such as sterilizing people or worse. I do not trust the Government, and neither should you.

>it's not any better
A few scripts is better than 30+

You should use NoScript though

It reminds me of

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

>Whether we're dealing with everyday threats, such as security at work, or more abstract ones, such as the idea of God and death or the issue of immigration, our brains are using the same basic structure - and its activity can be reduced with magnetic fields.

>Ha ha if we lived in a perfect world where there were literally no consequences for actions everyone would be liberal, checkmate Drumpf!

>feeling threatened by flu

Oh, you mean the high cost of living areas with much higher populations? You might want to look at federal taxes per capita, dumbass.

So did this research just prove that vaccines give you autism?

>new study by (((yale)))

>liberals keep their kids safe

from what? heterosexuality?

great, when we seperate, feel feel to take all the niggers and spics you love so much.

the simple solution would be to keep out the sick.

>we reminded our nationwide sample of liberals and conservatives about the threat of the flu virus (during the H1N1 epidemic)

>Afterward we simply asked them if they’d already gotten their flu shot or not. It turned out that those who had not gotten a flu shot (feeling threatened) expressed more negative attitudes toward immigration, while those who had received the vaccination (feeling safe) had more positive attitudes about immigration.

Yale btw