Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes...

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E

fucking embarrassing

>they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men
WTF TRUMP DELET THIS!!!!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

DRUMPFY BTFO X---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DDDDDDDD

>Germany
>Spain

Calling out another country's leader.

Your country is dead and the only way you can cope with watching your people getting blended into extinction is deflecting online.

Shillax, you two.

\

“W-well at least he’s better than Hillary LOL!!!”

Still better than 'Her'.

like clockwork

>Not going to lie, former Trump voter here
Wow, that line pops up in every shill thread. I'm super convinced that you wouldn't lie. Sage

Are you saying he isn't?

woah... so this is the power... of Amerigoblins?

Does he just not get it

brainlets

Your country is dead and the only way you can cope with watching your people getting blended into extinction is deflecting online.

It's in almost every anti-Trump thread. If they wanted to shill effectively then you'd think they would at least try something new. Sage again

Hillary was never president, therefore it's unknown whether he is better at being president than she could have. It's uncertain. Whenever Trump does something stupid (which is often) and you best excuse for him is "At least it's not Hillary" that should be a red flag he's not a good leader.

Lo siento mi amigo. Yo no hablo español

And I suppose your argument during the election was that he would be worse because he didn't have political experience? Because experience doesn't necessarily translate into success. Ask Chris Stevens. Ask Italy if they like all the jihadis from Libya washing up on their shores every day. Ask the people she sold 20% of our uranium to. Ask Vince Foster. Ask Seth Rich. By virtue of any of these things, that's kind of an easy matter to assume, even if you're intentionally being obtuse to dodge hypothetical scenarios.
Can you show me where I posted "At least it's not Hillary"?

بلدك ميت والطريقة الوحيدة التي يمكنك التعامل مع مشاهدة الناس الخاص بك الحصول على المخلوطة في الانقراض هو الانحراف على الانترنت.

>whyter than u muhammad!!
Thank you for this post, my amerimutt friend.

>And I suppose your argument during the election...

How can you suppose what my argument was during the election? How do you know I did or did not support Trump? Your entire argument is flawed.

You're disarmed and helpless to do anything but watch your dead empire dissolve into a caliphate and your children raped by Islamic invaders en masse. You can't even voice concerns about it without standing trial. Where you get the idea you have any room to talk is beyond me. You're quite welcome, have another.

You're not answering my questions.

what would the world be like if he ran as a democrat?

wasted get. It's a meme you dumb fuck.

>americuck calling anyone's country dead
Look in front of your door first

>mountain jew
Into the trash.

ayyyyyy

err, Britain is 50 years ahead of the US in terms of being completely fucked by a totalitarian shithole. Have you been there in the past idk, 10 years?

>WHYTTEERR
>*eats burger*
>THANNNNN
>*sharts*
>YOUUUUUUUU
*shoots up school*
>MUHAMMMAADDD
*country is 30% white by 2030*

>being this obvious

you have to go back

>wall of asspain
Aww, look at it struggle to cope.

muh chess

Sage, report, inshallah

At least CNN told me this guy will never be president

YYYORRRRRR
NOOHHHHTTTT
YWWWTTTEEEEEE

>child

WTF??!?? DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!
DELETE IT !! I SWEAR U BETTER FUCKING DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when you speak off the cuff and aren't being fed shit to say like every other politician ever. It's a good thing because you can tell he's genuine. I talk utter nonsense if I'm really trying to get a point across that I'm passionate about. I just dance around everything I want to say and cut shit short because something relative pops into my head while I'm speaking.

negro is in your name

This is to our advantage. Try translating this to another language and you'll end up with a fucking mess. Only a native born Burger can understand the Trump enigma.

This is to our advantage. Try translating this to another language and you'll end up with a fucking mess. Only a native born Burger can understand the Trump enema.

Sauce?

samefag

Are we witnessing another shill classic entering the realm of memes here?

It's convoluted but if you keep up with what he's saying it's perfectly understandable, it's very conversational style

>trump doesn’t have dement-

Blown the FUCK out.

He's ace isn't he.
My hero.

\The effectiveness of communication is measured in understanding. If you write down Trump's words on paper, they don't make sense. But if you watch him, you know exactly what he's saying. Effective. Efficient. Targeted. Exactly how he's run his government. Experts will talk all about hidden truths, but it's the obvious truths that actually matter.

Can't dump on the trump. Wew. Winning shit!

You're fat and dumb

lurk moar

>1 POST BY THIS ID

This
This is the norm for any English speaker, the only exception being those born to recite the scripture of (((ZOG)))