Give me one good reason why we shouldn't genocide white people

youtube.com/watch?v=aeOO4GO6tJk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65xiTGSSVcg
hln.be/video/-ils-sont-fous-bewoners-filmen-hoe-plunderaars-25-minuten-lang-ongestoord-te-werk-gaan-in-brussel~aeceb9b5/
youtube.com/watch?v=GRiwX4fvitY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are behind all of humanity's advancements.

I always thought Jews aren't considered white?

Because there are blacks and asians that do the same. They may not be racist but there are people of different colors that behave the same way, like a dick

Please, try, I'm begging you.

Don't worry, the continent i reside in will be majority non-white in less then 20 years. That's when the fun will begin.

Who would pay your bills and invent all your shit for you?
Reminder to sage all nigger threads

>invent all your shit
You mean the Jews, Chinese, Indians,...?

correct. they interbred with european whites though, which makes them somewhat white.

that's why they created 'anti-semitism'. once they lost their jewish features, and began looking mostly european, they needed something to define them; to make them different from purebred whites.

inb4 this becomes a yellow nigger hate thread.

I can't. We whites are terrible people and have contributing nothing to humanity. Actually we're holding humanity back. It's the sad truth and you know it, my fellow white people.

Shut up, Brussel

white rage

Okay, then kill yourself first Mehmet.

chinks arent human

good, gooks need to go home

Who will pay taxes that fund welfare for us niggers? You? HAH!

If you could do that you'd already have done it.
Meanwhile my ancestors owned yours and my descendants will do the same.

You're right so as a white person you must give up all your possessions, property and savings for a minority like me.

Hey Whites, how are those mass shootings and opioid overdoses going for ya?

Because you can't.
Just Gas yourself faggot.

Any race that does not fight back against its own extinction deserves to be killed off for their cuckery, like the Jews who just went off to the death camps en masse. If white cucks genes are eliminated from the gene pool it will make their successors a better race, it's just natural selection, going to the moon doesn't matter if you can't keep your race alive.

Chinese invented anime

I think what's often overlooked is how efficient different races are at waging war. Compare the typical targets of the average white terrorist versus the average Muslim terrorist. McVeigh targetted the upper echelons of who he considered his enemies to be, so did breivik. The average Muslim blows himself up on random bystanders. Guess which is more effective in a hot war, rather than the one sided nonsense we currently live in.

>Jews who just went off to the death camps

>>on Sup Forums
>>has access to near infinite information

my sides

Literally /ourCalifornian/

Woah there leaf, are you implying something that is proscribed by the ministry of truth?

>Thread about a deranged hobo from California with predictable Europoor race bait
>Getting replies and bumps
Learn to sage newfags.

The man in the blue jacket in that video has a case of schizophrenia that is exclusive only to the jewish people. He is jewish. The Asian male is american. Not fully chinese.

>proscribed by the ministry of truth
history is not allowed to be debated only in europe

Oops I forgot it was a hoax, thanks leaf, I wish it wasn't though

>He's not white he's Jewish with zero proof deflection #411455554332

Because you can’t. You’re too weak and stupid to take on the white beast.

cause you faggots ain't man enough too.

Neat, I was almost certain that it was illegal in Canada. Turns out they just use some nonsense about inciting hatred against minorities as a backdoor to punishing holocaust denial.

i'm a white racist ethno-state suppoerter, trump voter, and believer that white souls are the most ascendant and must be preserved... and this shit sickens me to my core

>Give me one good reason why we shouldn't genocide white people.
The only people who are capable of feeding the amount of nonwhites on earth today are whites and Asians. Guess which one doesn't give a fuck if Tyrone and N'Balacongo are starving? You could argue that whites should be killed off if you are willing to accept that literally 50% of Africans would die as a result.

Because it's wrong.

Alternatively;

It won't work and will result in your destruction. I don't think anyone realizes the breeding capacity of whites when supported by fertility memes.

Don't awaken the demon.

>Meanwhile my ancestors owned yours
I'm a Moor, your ancestors didn't own shit when it comes to my people. We're way too alpha for your white cucks to conquer us. The French and Spanish tried for a while and they heavily regret it since we're currently colonizing them because of it.

Just wait for a decade or two.

Half? Try 80% or more. All of Africa would devolve into tribalism in under a few decades. Or just get exterminated by the insectoids so the vast mineral wealth of Africa could be exploited.

Also worth noting that the Chinese at least are utter garbage at innovation. They're just really good at stealing technical innovations.

The muslim has at least the balls to die for what he believes in.

Nice fake statistics

>the white beast
Topkek

You see, that's why whites are so much better at warfare. They don't sit down and think of ways to die for their sky friend, generally they want the other guy to die for /their/ sky friend.

The moron that blows himself up has impact that is limited to a single instance. Where as the guy devoting his life to ongoing conflict can inflict harm on his enemy for however long he can avoid being killed for it.

>50% of Africans would die as a result.
By stopping exploiting their lands from their pressure recourses? Don't think so...

Africa had a significant head start, and was still not at all civilized by the time colonists showed up. Compare apartheid south Africa to the post apartheid shit hole that it is now.

You can spout leftist memes all day long, muh oppression, muh colonialism, but at the end of the day there is a cold hard fact that you're ignoring. Blacks in general are barely sentient, there are exceptions, as there always will be to any general statement. Blacks need whites far more than we need them.

Your warfare isn't shit when your demographics is going to be replace by the wombs of our women. After we conquered Europe this way (which will take no longer then 20 years) the US will be next.

>be californian boomer cuckold
>probably a bernout
>surrounded by niggers and spics 24/7
>they're running a train on my wife, get sent out of the house for the afternoon
>get drunk
>decide to pick on a decent-looking asian guy
>and to call him a nigger no less, need to vent my frustration but too much of a pussy to say it to an actual nigger
Such is the life of an American

Blacks don't need whites when they eventually convert to Islam. And the rates are going up fast.

>in a small area of northern europe
>area extends all the way to rome

what did they mean by this?

>Belgium
Fuck off shitskin your refugee status isn't going to last

>Judging a group of people from the actions of a drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=65xiTGSSVcg

>refugee status
>Only posses a Belgian ID, which makes it impossible to revoke it.

This LARPing actually sounds like a shitskin. Good job.

They would die from the lack of food and medical aid they receive from ehitey

Proud Moor in this bitch.

Under the current system maybe. Consider the possibility that what is illegal today, can become legal tomorrow.

BASED
asians are the worst race

>hot
bataclan theatre currently holds the high score for kill count. but for assailant:casualties ratio obviously has to go to vegas. a single huwhite man took out 500 people in a single session gotta admit that's impressive.

Nigger there are people waiting for you and your overactive imagination to just try taking the US
I'll be waiting to cut your fucking head off after I skin you alive.
You are less than and always will be less than human. Please consider Kys to save us all the trouble but if not I am waiting for you .

Kind of the same thing when fat Amerimuts die if you take away their McDonald hamburgers.

Punkass nigger you mean

Assume if it is made illegal in 20 years (In case you didn't know, in European bureaucracy new laws take ages to pass), the continent will be already majority non-white. So no worries here kek.

You may want to examine history for instances where the political winds shifted dramatically in a short time span. I suggest you look at the 20s/30s for examples in Europe.

You sound so scary when you threaten people on Sup Forums lol.

Carl's Jr offers a superior burger, fuck McLardos, shit taste and overpriced.

Oh, but you forgot about the jiggaboos and their peanut butter!

This continent is too cucked. There is no single white person who will do something against our alpha race because we're way too dominant.

This was only last week in my city topkek;
hln.be/video/-ils-sont-fous-bewoners-filmen-hoe-plunderaars-25-minuten-lang-ongestoord-te-werk-gaan-in-brussel~aeceb9b5/

john malcovich just wanted to show him the kungfu moves hes learned

You should also know, we're not Blacks, Jews or Asians. We're not like the inferior black slaves you got over in the states. We're Moors. The Romans, Phoenicians, Ottomans, French, Spanish all tried to take us over. We never got conquered, we only conquered. The shit Nazis did against Jews won't play with us. If someone tries something like that against us, we will fight back until the death.

As if they weren't Aryan.

I fully support this.

>Burger education
They were Semites retard. Assyrians had the closest culture related to Mesopotamians and it's proven they were of the Semite race.

You can start by leaving a white country for a much better more tolerant brown one where you will be free from our bigotry and racism

He barely touched him, a couple pawing slaps. Even when being a raging asshole the white man is more gentle and empathetic than all other races.

oh Lord, I'm just trying to cash in on the We Wuz action for white people

How can we conquer this continent if we're heading back to where we came from?

I love how you think Americans are just going to sit on our ass while you Muslims genocide whites.

dude is obviously mentally ill/on drugs

I live in the Bay Area and all my Asian friends are acting like this is smoking gun proof that Donald Trump has sanctioned racism on Asians.

Doesn't matter. It's still enough reason for me to genocide white people.

Isn't that what you fat Ameritards do all day long? Sitting on your ass while eating burgers?

fake and gay

I love how we have to justify existing based on how many Africans we can artificially keep reproducing.

We are too altruistic to continue to survive.

You won't do shit but fucking sit there and whine.

Just come and visit my city of Brussels.
We're just waking up, and this is only the beginning.
youtube.com/watch?v=GRiwX4fvitY

Any jews or FBI fags reading this thread, I hope you know these hateful psychos are coming for you after they've successful replaced us.

We know you hate us but at least we aren't having 10 kids with the exclusive hopes to try and kill you.

This is what your pets want. Take a good look at it before it bites you.

Because they are turning themselves into soyboys and nu-males and genocide themselves. Why even take the effort when they are doing it all alone?

Why do we only see white soyboys?

What is wrong with white people?

> I hope you know these hateful psychos are coming for you after they've successful replaced us.
You're damn right.

Islam + shitty low IQ African country = shitty low IQ Islamic African country

>We're just waking up, and this is only the beginning.
That's what you faggots keep repeating like a fucking broken record...yet you never follow through.

trump voters ladies and gentlemen
unhinged degenerate boomers
meanwhile the hillary voters are peaceful and restrained

>Arab Islamic leaders
>Black African Islamic soldiers
That's how we conquered Spain for over 700 years.

Kek and now you're in a white country because your home country was too shitty