Bubuki Buranki s2

Episode 22 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480781767507.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480784036162.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to help MC with UK team's weapon.

>Screencaps already posted

Fuck, should've opened the thread earlier. Anyway see you all after subs come out. Hopefully on time this week.

this ship was have so much potenial what a fuckin waste

what a boring picture

this is nice.

>[HorribleSubs] Bubuki Buranki - 22 [720p].mkv
キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

Where is the fucking opening, wasn't it supposed to be released a few days ago?

>OP and ED are sold on same day
>Only the ED is uploaded
I wonder understand how this is happening.

Its because of wotas, the other VA has a following so they went after it

Damn, the episode looks gorgeous.

At least gattai is only possible with Reoko and its explained. Based on the pacing it might happen next episode with the action happening in the last episode.

>guy flashback
>background art
>deus magna
>ost
>teaming up and shit
Mfw this episode.

Where were you, Sup Forums, when Bubuki Buranki did apocalyptic alien assaults on humanity better than Eva ever did?

Sound

Sound

Though as Stone pointed out Deus Magna is not liking what is happening one bit since it loves all living things

Also Migiwa is a fucking Buranki

Sound

I think the Subs aren't out yet. Well in the meantime i'll use the Spic subs.
Feels good to be Bilingual

It could also be interpreted that every Bubuki user is a child to the Buranki do to their shit being in their system.

Delicious loli-baba.

You are dumb, they been out for an hour already.

Anyone has a stitch? Shit looks like Zearth

This felt like EVA

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480781767507.webm

This cliffhanger is driving me mad!
Also. The show is soon over.

I love it but I don't know how to deal with it!

Reminds of Nihei's art.

But what about Kaoruko's name? Don't leave me hanging!

Was the OST always so good?

Yes,just that the episode had all the great ones going almost non-stop.

>China team gets Justin back

What a faggot, he doesn't deserve it. Kaoruko should've lead China team

I'm so glad I stuck with this show. Awesome episode.

Yesterday I had the most pleasant dream about Reoko. She was kept in some kind of tower guareded by Team Lardo, who let me in after I asked them to let me in.
Then I princess carried Reoko out while she was tightly holding around my neck.
Then I kicked Guy in the head and the last thing was Reoko lying on my chest with most heart-warming smile I ever saw while I gently stroked her hair.
It was probably the best dream this year and I woke up with a slight depression.
Humble sage for blogposting

I mean yea he's a giant faggot but you gotta let shit go when a giant robot is about to wipe everyone off the face of the Earth.

Imagine the Super Robot Wars mission.

Even floating unconsciously Reoko remains beautiful.

This episode sure was something special.

I'm fine with it just because of how much he's gonna be bullied by Global Standard now.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480784036162.webm

2deep

>I am going to use Entei and its power to protect this land from foolish humans!

I hope the little Eskimo girl is okay and not violently murdered by Guy

How much Reoko is in this episode?

yes I'm a huge faggot who skips episodes without best girl in them

>yes I'm a huge faggot who skips episodes
Reoko would be disappointed in you. But to answer your question, a fair bit. In addition to a lot of exposition related to her.
It's setting up the climax, and from the look of things Reoko will be in the middle of it.

Holy shit Azuma got fucked up this episode.

Sounds like a pleasant dream, buddy.

Can anyone make a Deus Magna stitch?

You think we'll see this side of Reoko in the finale?

You're thinking of the headless Deus Magna from 03:20? Or were you thinking of something else?
I made this from the previous episode at the very least.

This really is incredibly stylish.

soundtrack never

OP 2 never

s3 never

Gattai never

ss ending never

Gattai needs to happen.

happy reoko never

The incredibly fluid way Duroc was moving there was awesome

Well looks like shit just got real this episode. Sad to know theres only 2 episodes left but its been a fun ride and looks like the show will end with a bang

So the comet was the head of god buranki
Pretty clever

It was weird how they all become friends again. The guy felt like a different character

It looks like he finally realized that there is no king without subjects.
So yeah, he looks pretty changed. I think he really is. He is too full of himself to not adapt upon losing everything.

STOP! And remember to JUST BELIEVE.

>This fucking episode

Holy shit, not even know what to touch on first.
>Fucking Guy wrecking shit and controlling both Duroc and Deus Magna like it's second nature
>Reoko kidnapped a-fucking-gain by that faggot lying unconscious in the cockpit
>Azuma taking a sword to the chest and half a face blown up yet still pulling through
>Justin not being the faggot everyone thought he was just severely autistic
>OUBU FUCKING SPEAKING and calling Migiwa his kid

Fuck, is it next week yet? And why are there just two episodes left? I want the ride to keep going damn it.

this feels like Samurai Flamenco all over again

Best girls in one shot.

God, I demand doujin for them.

Kaoruko has the best face reactions of the season.

>150498356
Except I can actually follow this, and it makes sense.

Aye. Damn, can't really hope to guess what they'll pull in the end, though I really would've liked a bit more chemistry between Azuma and Reoko.

it's nothing like samflam

My only question is
How the fuck did Guy found Duroc??

Probably knew about it already but was waiting for the research on controlling it to be over.

Oh wow, this almost felt like final episode with all these beautiful art, happenings and music.

Hell yeah it was, mate.
Would love to get another one like that during Christmas.

Get HYPE for the last then. Next one will probably be even better, and the last will just blow all of our minds.

I seriously expected Team Taiwan going to Kaoruko since it looked like Zampaza "died" with Migiwa. But damn, Epimew bubukis being used as weapons to exact the revenge is such a cool idea.

It felt like Lok Season 4 Ending with the giant robot, everyone fighting it and Azuma trying to get inside. Except this one doesn't have a shitty CGI Robot and a lame plot

>who let me in after I asked them to

Sasuga Epizo.

Hope you didn't have a waifu before, since it seems to me like you just found her.

>and a lame plot

Fucking this. It's almost annoying how well everything is going for Guy.

I haven't watched Avatar; is that robot real? Because that looks like shit for a Nickelodeon budget.

Yeah. I love her faces.

The studio was clearly very inexperienced in making 3D blend well with 2D.

>is that robot real?
Yep
>Because that looks like shit for a Nickelodeon budget.
Nickelodeon wen't full stingy with the last Korra Season and gave them a shit budget. It was that or firing half the team and Bryke didn't liked the idea

Did you also think that these ripped posters are the parts of her brain that got destroyed by "reviving"?
Well... she did not appear to have any rinzu so at worst she got adopted by Guy and given quite a nice living conditions.
I kinda hope that during gattai she will go ANGER/ANGER together with Azuma.
I love how these last two episodes she realises what Azuma goes trough. Especially when he agreed to destroying Treasure Island.
My body is HYPE for the next episodes.
Yeah, Epizo was Epizo as fuck. What's funny is that he said everything in english but some of the words had his "accent" that you can hear when he says something in english in anime.
My heart went DOKI/DOKI for her

That said, Stone was quite emotional this episode. Seems like she will go full rinzu monster against Guy.

>It's almost annoying how well everything is going for Guy.
He is a true Keikaku man. Although his reasoning for going bad was a bit weird. I mean his kid died for who knows what and suddenly he wants to kill all Bubuki. Hopefully this last episodes go into his backstory with more depth

Maybe kid died from the snow that fell because of some Buranki battle nearby?
That would be a much better explanation.
Or at least Buranki vs Headless one.

Well. You probably shouldn't forget that he already had a piss poor opinion of the bubuki and buranki even before he had his kid. And it was implied that getting away from all that crap was even what motivated him to get a child in the first place.
And he probably did legitimately love him even so, but then he lost him too.

He didn't even seem to care that his kid died. That was his get out of jail, free card. Only thing that seemed to upset him about his own kid's death was how he became a user again because of it. Literally parent of the year, Migiwa doesn't even compare.