CONWAY VIOLATES HATCH ACT ON FOX NEWS

thinkprogress.org/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act-8765987220d5/

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act-8765987220d5
cnbc.com/2017/11/22/former-ethics-czar-files-hatch-act-complaint-against-white-house-counselor-kellyanne-conway.html
thinkprogress.org/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act-8765987220d5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Into archive unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act-8765987220d5

I see you norway bro. Even in the slide threads

Too bad nothing will happen, huh?
Keep crying, loser. You're not welcome here and you're being barred from our government.

Fpbp

>I see you
You talk like a leftist. IRL I'd put you on the meter.

>thinkprogress
>from the website that brought you, "Yes, diversity is about having less white people, and thats a good thing"

kill yourself faggot

>too bad nothing will happen
Except for maybe this DOJ complaint, huh faggot?

cnbc.com/2017/11/22/former-ethics-czar-files-hatch-act-complaint-against-white-house-counselor-kellyanne-conway.html

k.

isn't the Hatch Act the one that no one has ever been charged with?

kek nice try bub

Problematic positionality

it's a shame trump still keeps this hag around

Good. I never liked her and her interviews are utterly embarrassing for the administration

your positionality meter needs to be recalibrated.

is that from makeapp?

Yup. it'll be a supreme court shitshow if it goes anywhere and could determine whether or not the Hatch Act is constitutional.

>thinkprogress

Don't forget to sage and hide faggots....

>complaint

fuck you and johnson

Lmao

kellyanne looks like she gives a killer bj

>The rule specifies that an official may not “use his official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with or affecting the result of an election.”
LMAO
Holy shit I HOPE they go through with this. Right after shes charged what do you think will happen to Obama. How many fucking AirForce One flights did he take going around the entire country to shill for Clinton?

Not a violation, and "Hatch Act" yea Pelsoi violated the Logan Act for real a far more serious act, Think degress can bite a dick

The hatch act applies to career federal employees. It does not apply to political appointees (if it did how would a congressman ever run for re-election?)

Did Obama go on the campaign trail for Hillary?
I can't remember.

>thinkprogress.org/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act-8765987220d5/

Hillary Clinton comitted high treason x 666

CASE CLOSED.