Larry Sinclair was OBAMA's Gay Lover and was murdered,is Sup Forums going to stand for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs&t=295s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470550/President-Obama-considered-pursuing-gay-relationship.html#ixzz4zBSHBTvq
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_Barack_Obama’s_gay_lovers
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2010/07/25/mom-of-murdered-obama-gay-lover-speaks-up/
youtu.be/ZLhqVU4-psU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DID THEY HAVE BUTT SEX?

Larry Sinclair tells his story:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs&t=295s

Larry sucked Obama's shlong and they then smoked crack cocaine

Stop posting photoshopped shit when Obama actually did horrible things like Quantitative Easing (giving $4,000,000,000 in taxpayer money to banks to ask them to please give low interest rates) and pic related

Holy shit I didn't know about this

Hot

Bullshit. Vw has been paying for the repairs.

Lots of it. Obummer was the bottom bitch.

This is big. The Jews managed to make this unknown to me until today.

this, desu senpai waifu

the photo was from a google search. If sucking gay dick and smoking crack is not a bad thing for you then thats your problem user

And this is Third World Banana Republic-level corruption.

Now that's a dilemma. Sup Forums hates degeneracy as they call it so they would be happy he was killed but they also hate praising Obama. It's the age old question of if you do something good for the wrong reasons does that make you good or bad?

sounds possible

All Im saying is that this is our chance to knock the head NOG down a peg and have the LGBT and SWJs see how much of a dick sucking crack smoking muzzy OBAMA really was.

We can Meme this into MSM coverage

GAYNESSSSS
Obama wrote to his first intimate girlfriend a few years later that he thought about and considered gayness

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470550/President-Obama-considered-pursuing-gay-relationship.html#ixzz4zBSHBTvq

Think like the police: let the small fish go so you can catch the big assholes.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_Barack_Obama’s_gay_lovers

substantial if accurate

has Sinclair's friends or family been interviewed yet?

>Larry Sinclair
He really talks as a gay. Sounds plausible this happened, when you combine with other facts.

We've always known Obama was a gay nigger.

Larry's mother interviewed after his murder:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2010/07/25/mom-of-murdered-obama-gay-lover-speaks-up/

It was well known in the Chicago gay community that then senator Barack Obama frequented a gay bath house called "Man's Country." Many of the Chicago machine politicians went there, including Blago and Tony Rezko. This is not cutting edge news.

Larry tells his story a bit clearer. Details are very telling:

youtu.be/ZLhqVU4-psU

Small if false

Obama is undoubtedly homosexual.

No one is saying it is, all im saying is a lot of people havent not heard Larrys accusations and since the present climate weighs more on accusers side, there is a chance to knock Barry down a peg like of Rapist Bill

Bump

Larry seems to have been a convicted forgerer and failed a polygraph 2008 (election year for Obama) concerning Obama/gay/crack. That didn't help making people believe his accusations. MSM held radio silence of course. (Imagine someone accusing Trump the same way).

But you can hear he's a soft, weak faggot. Maybe he was made nervous before the polygraph test. That happens, especially in politically sensitive cases. He sounds like he can be made wetting his pants just by saying "Bu".

yeah but what does this have to do with trump

Probably the other way around.
They smoked, THEN sucky sucky.

light in the loafers

polys are bullshit and extremely tough for the weak. I took an 8 hour one, but had no issues.

no of people that I can say are saints that have failed one.

This is nothing compared to him mom jeans

Google it

kek, does a bunch of blow and then gets his dick up not once but twice?
Not happening fellas. It's called coke dick for a reason.

GAYS can over come coke dick with unstoppable degenerate sex drive

>can't get an erection after blow.

No coiners will cry as I do a line of coke off your girls tits and fuck her silly. I'd kick her out without a shower just so you can enjoy the mess she is.

Jokes on you faggot, I'm dating a nigger you racemixing fuck.

Fucking Kek

mmm those chocolate milkbags

Why is anyone surprised really ? We put a nigger in office and that nigger nigged harder than any other nigger in history.

>The only "evidence" is a badly shopped image

Thanks, no thanks

Ive posted 2 videos you ignorant pasta eating fag

Video 1:

Vid 1:

Vid 2:

There was a total of 4 fags that the effeminate Kenyan nigger fucked who ended up dead. Obama should hang.

Wow. A video.

Not like any person can post a Youtube video!

Fuck off. Post EVIDENCE, ya know, what most claims are based on

Not some random nobody with just his word. Just cause someone says something, doesn't mean it's true.

Like, hey, I've been to Pluto, prove me wrong. Fucking bullshit. Prove it

Open your mouth and spit out Obamas semen. You will have your evidence there you fag nog lover

Great rebuts, insults

Become a lawyer and see how far that gets you.

Still zero evidence.

What? I didn't know he was dead.

Daily reminder that Obama's children are really tionda and diamond bradley, who were kidnapped (or sold) from Chicago in 2001

They dont look like the same face to me

Im not prosecuting him, if evidnce was needed for every thread then there would be zero threads here.

Lawyers are not all knowing as you might think.

Matter of fact Ive taken a few down in federal court during my federal prosecution cases so easy om EVIDENCE bullshit.

Next you will say: Prove you have done federal investigations and Ill tell you to eat a penis

Do you think le tranny tolerance was really about michelle's tuck shop lunch?

What I'm saying is that you're presenting something as an actual fact

>Obama had a gay lover

What I'm saying is PROVE IT.

>Matter of fact Ive taken a few down in federal court during my federal prosecution cases

Now I KNOW you're full of shit

Ok Sir. Go with that.

Show me where i presented anything as fact. I simply started this thread for discussion and awareness.

Im sure you never heard of this story.

I dont need to prove shit to you Sir.

You are the only one here with your panties in a bunch. Sorry if I offended your gayness

HILLBOTS TURNING ON OBAMA DONT READ THESE THREADS
HAVE UR OWN OPINIONS ABOUT OBAMA BUT DONT RESPOND TO HILL BOT THREAD

From Texas and voted Trump. Go away Soros shill

Voted Trump . Nice try Hillary Lover

it is known around the chicago circles, Ramn and Obongo like the buttsecks

According to the Italy fag here, you need to post evidence to post this

Same here you now need cold hard evidence to post on Sup Forums