Islam is the light

Assalamualaikum.

I wish to convey a simple truth to you people. And that is victory is an eventuality for Islam.

Theres simply no way that you can stem the tide of Islam. bomb us all you want. we will out populate you. we will out muscle you monetarily. Allah is on our side. The message of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) will prevail.

Allahuakbar. Repent and convert. Allahuakbar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxj41M-xwa0
youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM
youtube.com/watch?v=26GsSRsz8Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will wear your child’s jaw like sandles as I walk across your corpse.

This

Fpbp

wykurwiaj

Prove Muhammad didn't make it up.

You'll be quenched with nuclear fire before that ever happens..

First learn how to spell sandals, Amerimutt

Lets intermarry with our cousins!

How about no

Aleyküm selam kardeşim. İkibey ve müritleri olarak Allah'ın meczup kullarıyız.

Tanrı uludur

Ishawalahalahala, my brother
Al-Ahshakalamaschta

Your bases are funded by Muslim monies from al-Saud. Your fat orange pig does our bidding, not the other way around.

I wish we could get off oil faster. Its an eventuality though.

if only the ummah could unite.. lmao drones

>t. Muhamed.

But all can have the light

Tell me again how a goat-fucking, child rapist who created a religion that can be considered the true light?

On behalf of the entire West: Fuck off, faggot!!

In your reality, the master of the universe wants you to walk circles around a black cube to be special.

You are weak. You are dumb. You can't even rule your own countries. Muslims are born failures.

Nononononono, they pay US for protection. If we wanted to blow that stupid poc country we can

Die in a fire, you fucking piece of shit.

Your orange pig is a daughter-loving infidel. Its hilarious how you judge an entirely heterosexual relationship between our Prophet and Aisha as perverted, when you completely support an incestuous scumbag.

Muhammad is a fag and child molestor

RARE

When the first post is also the best post

"Allah" here in the flesh. Everything you say is wrong. I actually dislike Muslims very much.

Good luck with that. You subhuman shites ruin your own countries 10x over.

Let them come

E.D.G.E

You failed before may times. The moment the liberals are out of the way and you loose your shield of fake peace, you will fail again.

If you want proof Islam is fake then I ask you this...how many times did Allah tell Muhammad he could do something AFTER he wanted to do it.

And that doesn't make you think...why? It's almost like it's Allah who is serving Muhammad

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxj41M-xwa0

youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM

youtube.com/watch?v=26GsSRsz8Q8

mudslime please, you won't even get past based poland

Hey there Allah, what brings the mightiest shitskin on Sup Forums?

Christianity is the light

Islam is darkness

You want proof?
You christians spent thousands of years trying to solve the jewish problem
Our ottoman empire subjugated the jews easily. It wasn't until you christian retards came along and unleashed the plague that was well under control by us.

Face it. We are superior. We will regain our rightful place under Allahs merciful light.

Actually have a Roman/ Polack vessel thank you very much. Not much, just blessing my chosen people and btfoing any shills trying to disrupt my will.

Says something about the durability of a religion is when its followers go apeshit over a cartoon of their beloved fag prophet. WE WILL DEFEAT YOU, YOU THIN-SKINNED KEKS.

I agree, Islam is the light that comes from the explosion of bombs

If that Islamic superiority were true then why do you all smell like literal shit?

لَا إِلٰهَ

We wash. you dry tissue wipe

have you tried smelling yourself, filthy infidel?

>Talking to God with such insolence

(((XterminalX)))
[You]
(xbrain cancerx)
(xx)
()

Enjoy a slow and agonizing death

>Promoting a fairy tale to hide lack of identity.
>Doubting this fairy tale himself.
>Fighting his doubts by shitposting on Sup Forums.
Grow a pair and accept reality, monkey...

Said 'Proof that Islam is fake' and you completely avoid the question by turning it to 'Jews'.

Where is the proof it's the true religion?

There isn't.

You can take your asslamalickcum and get the fuck out this is not the place for you dog of satan.

whats PUBG got to do with goat fuckers/?

nice larping faggot. i'd believe you're muslim if you said ooga booga while fucking a child or a goat.

Im taking a shit while reading your post

>christfags larping as semites over scripture inspired by kikes
kys

your "prophet" was a goat-fucking faggot

you and your "prophet" can go suck cock

>bomb us all you want. we will out populate you.
These are contradictory statements.
Ave Satani

Everyone always focuses on Aisha being 9 which is a valid point and all but everyone forgets MO's first wife. You know, the one who was a forty year old hag with 3 kids by two husbands. And this was when Mohammad was in his PRIME at 25! What a beta.

(((Malaysia)))

lol half of your territory is christian

borneo-sarawak
now gtfo

No sorry you smell like literal shit
>pic related it's you

Allah won't save you
Jesus will save you

Well darkness I embrace.

salafi dog, we will slay you for your munafiqun ways we will pledge khawarijsm on you
your spilled blood makes Allah happy
same for all you kaffirs that attack out Faith yet listen to the jewish filth

this kafira has nice legs

Will the victory of Islam come before or after you sort out your own retarded problems?

Well, OP?

>you people
fucksatshitpost to mean?

Proof of crappy religion

Aisha is a dirty whore